Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016 / 29-06-2016
my spouse just received a letter via email..

"Dear Client(s),
Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on

7th September, 2017 at 9:00-10:00AM"

Is this for landing interview?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

"Dear Client(s),
Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on

Congrats. This is landing.

Reactions: Z7J

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I was just looking at the spreadsheet...

And Jan 2016 applicant is landing at September 2017...............................

Wish this does not happen to members of this Forum!

:)
Can I offer some advice? Don't. Just don't look at the spreadsheet. The data is almost meaningless for the following reasons:
- there is >= 30,000 inland (not both) applications filed every year. At best, the spreadsheet reports voluntary info on 700 files, at best. So the sample size here is significantly small.

- the info is voluntary, and when people have time and remember. Eg, I don't think when my wife's PR Card arrival is in there.

- the PAs can only base info off what they have read. Some don't follow the forum, so SA and AIP can definately be skewed.

It's really good for looking at files close to you in time, to see if anyone else nearby seems movement. But even here, that can be tricky.

Lastly, there are a few who post here, that are persistently negative. It's a spin that actually helps no one at all.

I get that you have trouble accepting the wait times. I also get that the wait times when all of us (sans >Dec 15 2016) would have known would be 26 months.

For most now, that's 12-14. Feeding negative vibes into something has a feedback problem. It amplifies. This is only destructive energy, and really isn't helpful to you (or others). It's unhealthy.

So, I suggest not focusing on IMM for now. If you need to, try to find the good -- it's not 26 months yet. And hopefully no one is left that long. But for those at the end, all you do is amplify their own negativity.

Look at the bright side -- you're almost done. They could email you for a landing tomorrow. Try not to go stir crazy!

Sigurjot

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017

"Dear Client(s),

Congrats..

Can you share your timeline?

kimjae11

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017

"Dear Client(s),

Yes it is!!! Congrats!

SerenaC

Aug 18, 2017
Vancouver
Can I offer some advice? Don't. Just don't look at the spreadsheet. The data is almost meaningless for the following reasons:
- there is >= 30,000 inland (not both) applications filed every year. At best, the spreadsheet reports voluntary info on 700 files, at best. So the sample size here is significantly small.

- the info is voluntary, and when people have time and remember. Eg, I don't think when my wife's PR Card arrival is in there.

- the PAs can only base info off what they have read. Some don't follow the forum, so SA and AIP can definately be skewed.

It's really good for looking at files close to you in time, to see if anyone else nearby seems movement. But even here, that can be tricky.

Lastly, there are a few who post here, that are persistently negative. It's a spin that actually helps no one at all.

I get that you have trouble accepting the wait times. I also get that the wait times when all of us (sans >Dec 15 2016) would have known would be 26 months.

For most now, that's 12-14. Feeding negative vibes into something has a feedback problem. It amplifies. This is only destructive energy, and really isn't helpful to you (or others). It's unhealthy.

So, I suggest not focusing on IMM for now. If you need to, try to find the good -- it's not 26 months yet. And hopefully no one is left that long. But for those at the end, all you do is amplify their own negativity.

Look at the bright side -- you're almost done. They could email you for a landing tomorrow. Try not to go stir crazy!
As a June 2016 applicant I can totally relate to the frustration @kimjae11 having right now... However, just like @profiler said here, it is truly meaningless to spread negative vibes. If anyone feels frustrated, that means you are almost there. Keep your hopes up! Almost everyday I see people posting about their good news and is that the proof we are slowly moving forward?

I got SA& AIP on May 24th and sponsor DM the same day, still waiting for DM on applicant side. I believe something good will happen to me soon=].

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Looking at Jan 2016s who just land have no context. For all we know, they have dependents and didn't include court documents permitting relocation, or took a long time getting medicals overseas. CIC waits for these cases...so context is everything.

I was stuck for 3 weeks because they refused to renew or extend a medical. Was I pissed? Sure. But this isn't their fault. It's ours for doing it upfront.

@sylvain1 waited longer than we did, and even saw the same stuff in the spreadsheet. It happens. But you have no context.

Add to that the extraordinary times we live in. The high likelihood is your case will end in a PR. Nearly all do (>95% is currently).

I feel for those still waiting. But, trust me, they haven't forgotten you. They are working to clear everyone out.

Last edited:

kimjae11

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017

Thanks master you claimed me down haha

Its just that I need my PR card by the end of this year so that I can report back to my country that I am exempted from military services...

But thanks, Ill put my thought together and be positive haha

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017

"Dear Client(s),

Congratulations!

Z7J

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016 / 29-06-2016
Thanks, everyone!

Here's our timeline:

App Received: April 29, 2016
AOR: June 1, 2016 (sponsor) ; June 29, 2016 (applicant)
Medical Request: May 31, 2017
AIP: June 8, 2017
SA: June 9, 2017
Landing Letter Received: August 28, 2017
Landing Date: September 7, 2017

No DM letter yet.. MyCIC says they are still processing the app.. ECAS says "Decision Made" - SPONSOR side.. "Application Received" - APPLICANT side.

Quick question: we paid $1,040 when we submitted the application, this includes the RPRR fee, correct?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Thanks, everyone!

Here's our timeline:

No DM letter yet.. MyCIC says they are still processing the app.. ECAS says "Decision Made" - SPONSOR side.. "Application Received" - APPLICANT side.

Quick question: we paid $1,040 when we submitted the application, this includes the RPRR fee, correct?

congratulation

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Thanks, everyone!

Here's our timeline:

Yes, it includes it.
Sponsorship fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($475) and right of permanent residence fee ($490) = total 1040$

Reactions: Z7J and profiler

RK10

Apr 21, 2016
@profiler
I got this email, now with this I can apply for OHIP? (DM on ecas both sides)

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xxxx and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
@profiler

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xxxx and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
Congratulations on having DM on both sides, that means you are done! However, the letter you posted is your sponsor approval (SA) letter, so not the one you need for OHIP unfortunately. What you need is the AIP letter, this would be sent to the principal applicant. AIP will be worded like that: "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for Permanent Residence as a member of the Inland spouse class. Final decision will not be made until medical, background, security checks are completed..."

Last edited:
Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
@profiler

@sylvain1 is correct here. You need the letter that says you're eligible to apply for Permanent Residence.