AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Can you resend exactly what you sent them? I'll have another look to make sure that something wasn't overlooked. Then, I would either call CIC and/or MP.

It sounds like they've zeroed-in on a specific problem in the form. I seem to recall discussion regarding dates. What we did (and what I generally share with others) is it's far better to have overlap then any kind of perceived gap in time.

Example: you move from one place to another at the end of May 2017. It's better to say that you were at that place from whatever date until 2017-06. Then the next place is 2017-06 to whenever.

Even though you have a new place to live, you also have the old place to live (and receive mail at). When they look at these forms, they don't think: "oh they mean 2017-05-31 23:59:59". To them, it can mean "2017-05-01 00:00:00". Then the question becomes: where were you from "2017-05-01 00:00:01 - 2017-05-31 23:59:59"? You can have a lot go on in 31 days.. like jail. Not at all implying that's the case here, but that's exactly the kind of thing CIC is looking for WRT gaps.

The forms are ambiguous, and I think they should have documented examples like I suggested above. Or, for the CIC double agents in the crowd, you should cite a link to this post. Remember to cite your sources ;). The processing time reduction of ~60+ days can be achieved in probably 50% of cases or better, with better documentation.

That's the problem of using the month as the lowest common measurement.
We did discuss dates. The problem I think may have been that I wasn't putting from since 18 years old .. I was a year too sooner. Literally but that's upsetting if that's the big issue. I can email you what I sent before and what I just sent this morning.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
We did discuss dates. The problem I think may have been that I wasn't putting from since 18 years old .. I was a year too sooner. Literally but that's upsetting if that's the big issue. I can email you what I sent before and what I just sent this morning.
Most questions are looking for details from either 18 or the last 10 years. It's pretty explicit which they want, for each question specifically.

If that was something I've overlooked in my review, my apologies. I try to glance passed personal details, so DOBs etc are generally not something I focus on. Anyway, hopefully that's it. Did they give you a means to submit? Did you include the request letter?

Reactions: sylvain1

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Most questions are looking for details from either 18 or the last 10 years. It's pretty explicit which they want, for each question specifically.

If that was something I've overlooked in my review, my apologies. I try to glance passed personal details, so DOBs etc are generally not something I focus on. Anyway, hopefully that's it. Did they give you a means to submit? Did you include the request letter?

I completely understand overlooking the date of birth though..

It was just a generic email specifically from cpc-m (which I never got before) I didn't include the request letter. I sent it back and stated that it's my third time, and I fixed the error. Sent you an email of the before and most recent updated version

ninnii

May 15, 2017
Congrats. Yup $1040 includes $490.

Just bring something with both your addresses on it. So mail from the government, government ID, bills, etc all work.
Thanks Profiler.. So I am thinking to take DL for cohabitation proof. But what and all I should submit for 'Documents received from immigration'?

ninnii

May 15, 2017
1- yes work/study permits, even the expired ones.
2- the wording is strange to me... as they should have already established your cohabitation... but yes driving licences showing the same address. Governmental letters (like notice of assessment from Canada revenue agency or something similar)
3- yes your 1040$ receipt includes the 490$ for rprf.
Thankyou Sylvian.. What are all the other immigration docs I am supposed to take it with me along with work permit.? Like PR interview letter etc??

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Thankyou Sylvian.. What are all the other immigration docs I am supposed to take it with me along with work permit.? Like PR interview letter etc??
Yes the invitation letter is required, but don't over stress with that. They want you to bring the work permit, because it's no longer valid once you become a PR. That all depends on the agent or office, but some will only tell you to discard them, some will take them to discard on site. Don't stress with that, really you will be surprised by how easygoing it is and how fast it goes.

Reactions: ninnii

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
So I've received another email from IRCC requesting me to send my schedule A and or Additional family again for incomplete for the 3rd time.. I don't know what I'm missing. This is upsetting now.

This time they sent an email instead of actually asking through gckey and my gckey doesn't show messages there or that they're requesting any documents.

If u are submitting 5669 to cic office then on the form makesure to validate it and physically sign it with the pen the principal applicant. But if your not mailing it in then you just validate it save it to your desktop and attach it online on your linked application

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks Profiler.. So I am thinking to take DL for cohabitation proof. But what and all I should submit for 'Documents received from immigration'?
We brought all the letters too...but it's really only Visas they issued, as they become invalid once you land.

Reactions: sylvain1 and ninnii

ninnii

May 15, 2017
Yes the invitation letter is required, but don't over stress with that. They want you to bring the work permit, because it's no longer valid once you become a PR. That all depends on the agent or office, but some will only tell you to discard them, some will take them to discard on site. Don't stress with that, really you will be surprised by how easygoing it is and how fast it goes.
Thankyou :)

LJLWaddell

Feb 21, 2017
Hi Folks!

I just received the request for my medical exam. Was hoping some of you may be able to tell me what to expect at the exam and/or offer any advise or your experiences. Thanks!

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hi Folks!

I just received the request for my medical exam. Was hoping some of you may be able to tell me what to expect at the exam and/or offer any advise or your experiences. Thanks!
Very simple. Physical, urine, bloodworm and x ray. Could be done within an hour. They send it to directly immigration within 5-10 days.

cenker

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 2016
Hi everyone,

I just received an email prior to my landing appointment. Is it me or is this a regular thing? I thought these were the questions they asked during the interview (except the entry dates). Any insight?

Sir/Madam ,

In order to finalize your application prior to your landing appointment on August 24, 2017 , could you please complete the form below and reply back BEFORE August 23, 2017

Original Entry Date ( not as visitor/tourist): yyyy/mm/dd

Last Entry Date: yyyy/mm/dd

Last Entry At (Port of Entry): (ex: Lacolle- Trudeau Airport- St.Armand)

Home address (If recently moved):

Have you ever been charged/convicted of a crime or offence or refused admission to Canada?

Have you any dependants other than those listed on this application outside Canada?

Thank you in advance
Regards,

(R419)

Région de l'Est - Immigration | Eastern Region - Immigration

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

1010, rue St-Antoine O., 2e étage Montréal QC H3C 1B2 | 1010 St-Antoine Street W., 2nd Floor Montréal QC H3C 1B2