LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
havehope2014 said:
Dear it has not been 6 months of my husands case it's been 35 months almost since we received AOR. Take a look at my timeline. That is true that fraud has taken place in the previous years but we should all not be judged for what others did. Correct me if I am wrong, yes they should do background checks and everything required for granting visa but honestly it does not take 3 years! Let's be honest and realistic here. 3 years is just ridiculous! Thanks for the good luck.
Okay I just looked into your timeline and if I am no wrong the processing time was I guess 52 month, I AM NOT SURE so sorry if um wrong.
You are right to not to pay for the frauds but you must have heard an urdu idiom that Gehoo k sath jo b pista hai. We need to correct our system and ourselves than blaming CIC for putting delays on our case. The other reason is bad impression of Pakistan in the whole world. India has only half months of our timeline and their cases are finished in 8 months and 6 months even.
Suggestion:
I ll suggest you to talk to your PM in CA and try a TRV meanwhile as cases belong to 2012 and 2011 are being considered as inventory. Priority is given to 2013 cases in LVO

Aashi said:
well said hands up ... Totally agreed!
U have the very optimistic approach MashaAllah
Thank you

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
redrose786 said:
can somebody please guide me.i just got married in Karachi I'm cdn citizen and my husband will be going back to saudi in 2 weeks. Does he need to get his police check and medical exam now? How would he go about it? And does he need anything else while he is in Pakistan now? Cause he won't be pack yo pal till next year
Upfront med is optional and can be done later on demand(demanded med would definitely put delay in your case), he can get his med done in Saudia too by the recommended CIC physician panel. The thing he needs to do is to get his PCC from the cities he has lived more than 6 months and he has to sign on the Spouse forms.

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
redrose786 said:
can somebody please guide me.i just got married in Karachi I'm cdn citizen and my husband will be going back to saudi in 2 weeks. Does he need to get his police check and medical exam now? How would he go about it? And does he need anything else while he is in Pakistan now? Cause he won't be pack yo pal till next year
Salam,

Yes you will need his police clearance certificate in order to apply for his immgration but upfront medical exam is optional (still its good to apply with upfront medical done) .you need English translation of Nikah nama and his original Birth Certificate , English Translation of his CNIC , Marriage Certificate issued by NADRA, his Pakistani passport, his educational degrees etc.

For PCC he will visit his main police station they will give a form to fill ,when he will retun the form after filling and with one picture on it . it requires signatures from lots of people they will guide him.
For medical he will have to take appointment from IOM and then go for medical .
handsup has answered you and if you choose to do medical in Pakistan you should hurry up you dont have much time.
Thank you

t_imtia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2013
File Transfer...
November 26, 2013
Med's Request
November 3, 2014
Med's Done....
November 28, 2014
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon!
Hudar87 said:
Hello,

I am looking for some advice or information about how and when everyone's original educational documents and nikkah nama, etc were returned to them? Mine is a husband case and he received his PPR 2 on November 13, 2014 and submitted his passport on November 17, 2014 however he has not yet received any of his original documents back yet.

We did e-mail the London Visa Office on Nov 18, titled it 'Urgent' and asked when they would be returned but have not received any answer back yet. Does anyone know when they are usually returned? Are they ever returned to the person in Canada or only to the applicant in Pakistan? We did confirm around October when they were working on our case that the London Visa Office has all his original documents.

Any advice anyone has would be most helpful to us! Thank you everyone for all your support Smiley
I only sent certified copies, they never asked for the original. Only original they asked was medical and police certificate! I wonder why you sent your originals!

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
t_imtia said:
Naveed, it happens! Even with those that applied later on in 2013 the timelines are quite different for them! It all depends on how fast the agent starts processing your file or the amount of time they take assessing everything.

I will give you an example. Me and my two male cousins got married in the same month but 2 weeks apart. All three of us live in the same city in Canada so we all came back and applied for the sponsorship of our spouses on the same date at the same time. My one cousin got his letter that file is moved to London from Mississauga one month after applying, I got the letter two months after applying and my second cousin got it 4 months after applying. We all applied October 2013. Since then my husband got the medical request on Nov 3rd, my cousin who got his letter 4 months after his wife got medical request a week ago and my first cousin who got the file transfer letter in one month his wife still has not got any requests or updates. It's all dependent on kismat, timing, agents, etc.

Do not worry brother. You just need to keep making Dua!
Salam gi, thanks a lot , your explanation give me courage, Jazakallah , yes you tell right that everything is depends upon Dua. Allah ham sab per apna khas fazal fermay aur iss tenshion se nijat ata fermay ameen, again thanks. Allah hafiz , Naveed

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Mazshai said:
Applied on June 05 2013
File transfered to Islamabad July 17 2013
File transferred to London UK June 19 2014
And that's it no further process
Salam, thanks a lot, Jazakallah , naveed

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khankhan said:
I cant login to check my online status , any one else having same issue with cic website .. pls help

Try using the applicant's information and select 'File Number' or applicant's UCI.

Do not use sponsor's information.

This works for me.

SAIMI

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
havehope2014 said:
Dear it has not been 6 months of my husands case it's been 35 months almost since we received AOR. Take a look at my timeline. That is true that fraud has taken place in the previous years but we should all not be judged for what others did. Correct me if I am wrong, yes they should do background checks and everything required for granting visa but honestly it does not take 3 years! Let's be honest and realistic here. 3 years is just ridiculous! Thanks for the good luck.
35 months in my case too...:(

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
handsup said:
Okay I just looked into your timeline and if I am no wrong the processing time was I guess 52 month, I AM NOT SURE so sorry if um wrong.
You are right to not to pay for the frauds but you must have heard an urdu idiom that Gehoo k sath jo b pista hai. We need to correct our system and ourselves than blaming CIC for putting delays on our case. The other reason is bad impression of Pakistan in the whole world. India has only half months of our timeline and their cases are finished in 8 months and 6 months even.
Suggestion:
I ll suggest you to talk to your PM in CA and try a TRV meanwhile as cases belong to 2012 and 2011 are being considered as inventory. Priority is given to 2013 cases in LVO

Thank you
No its been almost 35 months since the date of AOR, when we applied the processing time was 32 months I think. I don't know lets see what happens.. I'm just tired of waiting and waiting.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
havehope2014 said:
No its been almost 35 months since the date of AOR, when we applied the processing time was 32 months I think. I don't know lets see what happens.. I'm just tired of waiting and waiting.
I really feel and pray for you. You are in pain no doubt.
Have you tried contacting MP? That really helps.

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
handsup said:
I really feel and pray for you. You are in pain no doubt.
Have you tried contacting MP? That really helps.
Yes I have, one of the emails that I posted in my previous post was emailed from London to the Mp of my area. Thanks.

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
what the hell,, how comes no one receiving passport back and no ppr. whats up with LVO. I think they are having an earlier christmas celebration. I dont think they will do any thing till new years cuz most of them might have gone on holidays.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
havehope2014 said:
Yes I have, one of the emails that I posted in my previous post was emailed from London to the Mp of my area. Thanks.
Did you order notes? They should tell where your file currently stands.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
redrose786 said:
All this info is given in the online guide on CIC's website.... please read through and follow it step by step....

Medical exam is a requirement and must b submitted with the application!..... read the guide!

Also print out all the forms n have ur husband fill out some of those forms right away.... sit down together n go through them.... n have him give u all his original documents cuz that is required to be submitted with ur application when ur back in Canada.... u should've done all this homework before u came for ur wedding.... get all this stuff now cuz after ur back in Canada ur husband will have to courier everything to u in Canada... this will further delay ur application...

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
Hudar87 said:
Hello,

I am looking for some advice or information about how and when everyone's original educational documents and nikkah nama, etc were returned to them? Mine is a husband case and he received his PPR 2 on November 13, 2014 and submitted his passport on November 17, 2014 however he has not yet received any of his original documents back yet.

We did e-mail the London Visa Office on Nov 18, titled it 'Urgent' and asked when they would be returned but have not received any answer back yet. Does anyone know when they are usually returned? Are they ever returned to the person in Canada or only to the applicant in Pakistan? We did confirm around October when they were working on our case that the London Visa Office has all his original documents.

Any advice anyone has would be most helpful to us! Thank you everyone for all your support Smiley
Another important thing is ur Nikah nama... make sure u have the Urdu and English nikah nama n submit orginals of both... so u should've had everyone sign on multiple copies at the time of nikkah so u can keep one for urself n one to submit with ur application... some ppl have been having trouble with this cuz they submitted the English one n were later asked to submit the Urdu one by LVO... but they never had an Urdu one to begin with.... I dunno how those ppl managed to rectify this situation... could someone in a similar situation please shed a light on this??