+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
t_imtia said:
35 months! That is crazy sister! For me it has been just over a year and already it is frustrating. Again mostly on the part of my Husband, but I visit often enough, but the issue is starting life together. I wish you get your process sorted out ASAP inshaAllah! Just make lots of dua as nothing else helps in these cases! Keep hope! :)
I know! I have visited him a couple of times, but like you said the issue is starting life! Thanks hun, I am day and night.

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
havehope2014 said:
Like seriously what on Earth are they doing! Everything is done but still no news of ppr! The 33 months timeline has passed my husbands case, soon it will be 35 months as of the date of AOR.
35 is so not fair, its ridiculous! seriously!!! ridiculous!!! All we can do is keep waiting & keep our hopes high! I know its tuff, but that's what it is! worst part is they even have original documents... so people are like to stuck where they are :(

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Hi All, Sorry been away for couple months. I have a question regrading gcms notes. I received these notes and nothing that I could find that would be doubt full (Thank God). Yet I have two small things that I still stumble and think about :(.

Interview Language: Urdu
Sponsorship Length (Months ): 36

Its a spouse case, submitted Feb,2014.. Transfered to LVO May,2014 and obviously no correspondence ever since it went to LVO. Online status still shows (Application Received).

If they have your language of interview mentioned, does it mean an interview is something they are deciding about???? or have decided about????

And for all of those people that have files transferred to LVO (Directly), do you guys see the " Sponsorship Length (Months ):36 "????? I am hoping this doesn't just mean that it will take 36 months?????? Please reply. Thanks
"

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ks1234567 said:
35 is so not fair, its ridiculous! seriously!!! ridiculous!!! All we can do is keep waiting & keep our hopes high! I know its tuff, but that's what it is! worst part is they even have original documents... so people are like to stuck where they are :(
It's absurd! Muslim marriages are perceived as a joke for cic, they don't care if you wait 3 or 4 or even 10 years. Why would they anyways? There are not the ones going through this pathetic and unjust waiting period!

Hudar87

Jun 29, 2014
Milton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
AOR Received.
06-2013
File Transfer...
01-2014
Med's Request
08-2014
Med's Done....
09-2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
Hello,

I am looking for some advice or information about how and when everyone's original educational documents and nikkah nama, etc were returned to them? Mine is a husband case and he received his PPR 2 on November 13, 2014 and submitted his passport on November 17, 2014 however he has not yet received any of his original documents back yet.

We did e-mail the London Visa Office on Nov 18, titled it 'Urgent' and asked when they would be returned but have not received any answer back yet. Does anyone know when they are usually returned? Are they ever returned to the person in Canada or only to the applicant in Pakistan? We did confirm around October when they were working on our case that the London Visa Office has all his original documents.

Any advice anyone has would be most helpful to us! Thank you everyone for all your support Smiley

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
havehope2014 said:
Hi guys! It's been a while since I last posted here. It's been almost 6 months my hubby's case is in process, meaning we have been waiting for ppr for almost 6 months and still haven't received anything yet. I can not explain in words how I feel towards our situation, waiting forever to get together and start a normal married life. Anyways so the last email I got from London was the following:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that this file has been assigned to an officer for a background review.

Once the background review has been completed, we should be in a position to advise on a timeframe for completion of the application.

The background review should be completed within the next 30 days.

Sincerely,

NXR
And I received it on November 6. The 30 days will be 6th of December. It says within, meaning I could get ppr email before the 30 days finish because they may finish the review in less then 30 days. Oh and my Mp emailed me after she did an inquiry on my case saying the following:
I was able to follow up and can see that the background checks appear completed as of 2 weeks ago. That is great news. The file is currently pending review and background decision. The officer I spoke with noted that the processing time has passed but because of the new development, cannot send an email as of yet. We were advised to follow up in 30 days. Please send me another email at that time for follow up.

So it's two different emails. One response from London is to my lawyer and the second response is to my mp.
Now guys waiting is killing the both of us.. Especially my husband.
Sorry for such a long post, what are your thoughts on what the hell London is up to ?
Thanks in advance !
Hi
As per CIC website we have a 33 months of processing time, so do not be panic and think that 11 months timeline is applicable on Pakistanis too. Sorry to say we Pakistanis have dig this deep hole for ourselves. You might have read the Jehlum case where 2 real sis n bro got married to get CA Visa and caught. There are sooo many stories on the wall of shame and most of them are from Asia. So it takes to long to investigate each and every step in our application, I am not advocating CIC but I am just trying to show what we are in their books due to these &*&*()& examples.
Only 6 months are gone in your case yet, forget your case and do something that you would need in your life ahead in CA, like International Driving license, read their culture, Insurance and bank processes, the benefits you may get while entering CA etc etc.
Background check is the last thing they do in the case, if your BG is done that means your case is now out of red zone and will be completed soon when your turn comes. Hope for the best and ready for the worst; this is the rule to spend a good life. I wish you all the best and Sorry in advance if you got anything bad in this comment.
Wish you good luck

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Hudar87 said:
Hello,

I am looking for some advice or information about how and when everyone's original educational documents and nikkah nama, etc were returned to them? Mine is a husband case and he received his PPR 2 on November 13, 2014 and submitted his passport on November 17, 2014 however he has not yet received any of his original documents back yet.

We did e-mail the London Visa Office on Nov 18, titled it 'Urgent' and asked when they would be returned but have not received any answer back yet. Does anyone know when they are usually returned? Are they ever returned to the person in Canada or only to the applicant in Pakistan? We did confirm around October when they were working on our case that the London Visa Office has all his original documents.

Any advice anyone has would be most helpful to us! Thank you everyone for all your support :)
My husband got my Original docs back after getting AOR; a month.
They do return original docs but I ve read few stories that they have lost their original docs and CIC says they they never got Originals with file. I wish you all the best and hoping that you ll get them back once the case is finished Insha Allah. And I hope you have copies of the docs with you.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
inexplored said:
Hi All, Sorry been away for couple months. I have a question regrading gcms notes. I received these notes and nothing that I could find that would be doubt full (Thank God). Yet I have two small things that I still stumble and think about :(.

Its a spouse case, submitted Feb,2014.. Transfered to LVO May,2014 and obviously no correspondence ever since it went to LVO. Online status still shows (Application Received).

If they have your language of interview mentioned, does it mean an interview is something they are deciding about???? or have decided about????

And for all of those people that have files transferred to LVO (Directly), do you guys see the " Sponsorship Length (Months ):36 "????? I am hoping this doesn't just mean that it will take 36 months?????? Please reply. Thanks
"
Sponsorship time- 36 months
I assume that Conditional PR rule 5 is applicable to you as well so the thing said above that you ll have to spend on your spouse for 3 years is not true. As per condition 51, your spouse has to live with you for 2 years in order to get his/her PR, if Khudanakhasta separation happens the spouse has to come back to home country.

So these 36 months are the worst case scenario for the case processing time.

Interview language= Urdu

This is because you have written in your form Urdu next to the question that if interview is conducted which language you prefer and you select native language Urdu.

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
handsup said:
Sponsorship time- 36 months
I assume that Conditional PR rule 5 is applicable to you as well so the thing said above that you ll have to spend on your spouse for 3 years is not true. As per condition 51, your spouse has to live with you for 2 years in order to get his/her PR, if Khudanakhasta separation happens the spouse has to come back to home country.

So these 36 months are the worst case scenario for the case processing time.

Interview language= Urdu

This is because you have written in your form Urdu next to the question that if interview is conducted which language you prefer and you select native language Urdu.
Thanks Hands up...

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
handsup said:
Hi
As per CIC website we have a 33 months of processing time, so do not be panic and think that 11 months timeline is applicable on Pakistanis too. Sorry to say we Pakistanis have dig this deep hole for ourselves. You might have read the Jehlum case where 2 real sis n bro got married to get CA Visa and caught. There are sooo many stories on the wall of shame and most of them are from Asia. So it takes to long to investigate each and every step in our application, I am not advocating CIC but I am just trying to show what we are in their books due to these &*&*()& examples.
Only 6 months are gone in your case yet, forget your case and do something that you would need in your life ahead in CA, like International Driving license, read their culture, Insurance and bank processes, the benefits you may get while entering CA etc etc.
Background check is the last thing they do in the case, if your BG is done that means your case is now out of red zone and will be completed soon when your turn comes. Hope for the best and ready for the worst; this is the rule to spend a good life. I wish you all the best and Sorry in advance if you got anything bad in this comment.
Wish you good luck
Dear it has not been 6 months of my husands case it's been 35 months almost since we received AOR. Take a look at my timeline. That is true that fraud has taken place in the previous years but we should all not be judged for what others did. Correct me if I am wrong, yes they should do background checks and everything required for granting visa but honestly it does not take 3 years! Let's be honest and realistic here. 3 years is just ridiculous! Thanks for the good luck.

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
36 months are not the processing time it is undertaking time in which your sponsor has to bear your expenses for 36 months this is your sponsor's responsbilty for 36 months
inexplored said:

"

redrose786

Nov 27, 2014
can somebody please guide me.i just got married in Karachi I'm cdn citizen and my husband will be going back to saudi in 2 weeks. Does he need to get his police check and medical exam now? How would he go about it? And does he need anything else while he is in Pakistan now? Cause he won't be pack yo pal till next year

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
Mazshai said:
I also apply in June 2013 but my file was transfer in June 2014 after one year after that I'm waiting for next step
Did u find the transfer date via notes?? Or is it via the email sent out to number of applicants from chc isb in june 2014. My file was transfered to london in feb 14 and that i found out via notes. But chc isb emailed all applicants in june 14 so many people assumed that their file is transfered on the day when they got that email. Although they informed people after months of transfer. so if you are relying on that email, i would suggest better order notes to look out for actual date of file transfer.

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
t_imtia said:
Naveed, it happens! Even with those that applied later on in 2013 the timelines are quite different for them! It all depends on how fast the agent starts processing your file or the amount of time they take assessing everything.

I will give you an example. Me and my two male cousins got married in the same month but 2 weeks apart. All three of us live in the same city in Canada so we all came back and applied for the sponsorship of our spouses on the same date at the same time. My one cousin got his letter that file is moved to London from Mississauga one month after applying, I got the letter two months after applying and my second cousin got it 4 months after applying. We all applied October 2013. Since then my husband got the medical request on Nov 3rd, my cousin who got his letter 4 months after his wife got medical request a week ago and my first cousin who got the file transfer letter in one month his wife still has not got any requests or updates. It's all dependent on kismat, timing, agents, etc.

Do not worry brother. You just need to keep making Dua!
Pick and choose strategy :s

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
handsup said:
Hi
Wish you good luck
well said hands up ... Totally agreed!
U have the very optimistic approach MashaAllah