+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

MarryALi

Jan 16, 2014
I met with one consultant. He said that his cases are now on average finalized in 15-16 months but if you apply on ur own this may increase.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
MarryALi said:
I met with one consultant. He said that his cases are now on average finalized in 15-16 months but if you apply on ur own this may increase.
That's business! :) there is no such thing. I applied through a lawyer n no correspondence yet. And ppl who applied on their own after me are already in canada. It's just luck!

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
hladha said:
You probably are fake yourself! If you take the trouble to open the link you will find what you need. Stop being rude all the time.
Why are you messing with a psycho case? Leave it.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
MarryALi said:
He's just trying to get your business.... they don't have any connections with any visa office to expedite ur application... this is typically how our desi ppl think since that's how its done back home.... NOT IN CANADA.... case in point Malala's citizenship.... even such a high profile case took over a year to get approved...lol... atleast everyone is treated equally in Canada no matter who's son/daughter they happen to be

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
MarryALi said:
Yes it's a scam to get you go to him.

See it clearly says online that you don't need a consultant and it won't speed up the Process if you have one.

What is a representative?

A representative is someone who has provided advice, consultation, or guidance to you at any stage of the immigration application process, or in an immigration proceeding. If someone represented or advised you to help you submit your application, then that person is your representative. A representative is also someone who has your permission to conduct business on your behalf of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).

When you appoint a representative:

you also authorize CIC and CBSA to share information from your case file with this person;
your application will not be given special attention nor can you expect faster processing or a more favourable outcome;
the representative is authorized to represent you only on immigration matters related to the application you submit with this form;
you can appoint only one (1) representative for each application you submit;
you are not obliged to hire a representative. We treat everyone equally, whether they use the service of a representative or not.
Important information. You must notify us if your representative’s contact information changes or if you cancel the appointment of a representative.

Link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp#overview

gcmsnotespuzzle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
01-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
02-24-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
makamk said:
Is there a procedure to apply for the notes that you mentioned? Please advise as to how to go about ordering the notes?
Please see this link atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

gcmsnotespuzzle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
01-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
02-24-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hudar87 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some assistance because I have e-mailed the LVO and they didn't really give a clear answer. My application is for my husband in Pakistan, filed in May 2013, approved to sponsor in June 2013, file transferred from Islamabad to LVO in January 2014 and on August 20, 2014 my husband received an e-mail from LVO requesting more wedding pictures, re-medical, etc. and that we had 60 days to send it to the LVO. The address in the e-mail we received on Aug 20, 2014 was:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA

This is the address where my husband sent the additional requested things from Pakistan through a DHL courier and it was signed for on Oct 14, 2014 however, after reviewing the LVO website the address it says to send all matters regarding immigration I saw that the address written there is:
1 Grosvenor Square W1K 4AB.

So which is the correct address to send it to? I am really worried because he already sent everything to 38 Grosvenor Street, do both buildings deal with matters of immigration? I don't understand why the original e-mail we got had a different address than what is written on the website. When I e-mailed LVO to ask them this their response was that they can't confirm every receipt of mailed documents because they receive too many documents. Can anyone help me or tell me who we can call to find out if it was sent to the right place?? Thank you.
I think you should call citizenship and immigration call center in canada immediately to confirm if that address belongs to London Visa office and the email that was sent to your spouse was legitimate. They may not be able to confirm the receipt of documents but they should be able to confirm it the address is correct. I personally sent the documents to 38 Grosvenor Street and they were received there.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
jatt123 said:
Why are you messing with a psycho case? Leave it.
Lollll jatt Sahab :D

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
Hello,

just to let everyone know I got additional document request, what is the next step ? If i am not wrong medical and passport request together in 4 months? please correct me if i am wrong

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
I agree with if u apply thru a consultant or a lawyer, once it is submitted to CIC, CIC wont expedite the case if it is thru a consultant or a lawyer, they are just representing u, all teh information that is there is that of applicant and not the consultant, the only thing I have seen if we apply thru him is that all corresponding is going thru them and they can advise you on what to do but expediting the case, I don't think so.
I also spoke with one MP and he said even if they go and talk to CIC, they cannot expedite the case, they can just ask on the status of the case same thing as the consultant or lawyer does

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
canucks2014 said:
I am a March 2013 case. My wife received request for Urdu Nikah Nama in Sept, and then Re-Med/RPRF in Oct.
Congratssssss

WHEN WILL I GET MEY MED REQ THENNNNNNNNNNN :mad: I HATE CIC

saifkhan

Oct 21, 2014
canucks2014 said:
I am a March 2013 case. My wife received request for Urdu Nikah Nama in Sept, and then Re-Med/RPRF in Oct.
may I ask , how to get urdu nikah nama, my original nikah nama is in english.

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifkhan said:
may I ask , how to get urdu nikah nama, my original nikah nama is in english.
Ask your Qazi to get you one with stamp....

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
MarryALi said:
i applied on my own. by the grace of Allah no mistake in the forms, no calcification asked. and now ready for visa. waiting for passports now..inshallah i get them back soon.

just fill it up on your own. make sure there is no mistake. usually files are stuck if there is a mistake or calcification is asked. you know if LVO ask you for even one thing, that puts your file on hold for at least 2 months. Lawyers since they have experience they dont make mistakes in filling up forms and they get through smoothly, but not necessarily, there are people who got through lawyers and are stuck. no Lawyer will guarantee you of the time frame in which it will be processed. so SAVE 2000 BUCkS AND STUDY EVERYTHING YOURSELF.