Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
hladha said:
Well, do we really have a choice? They are doing as they wish, but it's a call for ppl to make sure not to vote them again. They've messed it up big time!
Ur right... we don't have a choice... they can do as they please with our applications.... the least they could do is update us on the status of our applications.... they don't even do that... y do we have to order notes to get updates on our files.... the e-case system should b robust enough to provide us with real-time info on our applications....

Wut is even more obvious to me through conservative govt's handling of our files is that they want to discourage us from sponsoring our spouses.... who r they to tell us who we can and cannot marry!!.... I thought this was a democracy we were living in!!.... I'm sure even the citizens of Russia n China (communist countries) are able to bring their wives from outside the country sooner than us in Canada can even dream about.... These guys always boast bout upholding human rights in third world countries.... wut bout the rights of their citizens in their own countries?!!

Hudar87

Jun 29, 2014
Milton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
AOR Received.
06-2013
File Transfer...
01-2014
Med's Request
08-2014
Med's Done....
09-2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some assistance because I have e-mailed the LVO and they didn't really give a clear answer. My application is for my husband in Pakistan, filed in May 2013, approved to sponsor in June 2013, file transferred from Islamabad to LVO in January 2014 and on August 20, 2014 my husband received an e-mail from LVO requesting more wedding pictures, re-medical, etc. and that we had 60 days to send it to the LVO. The address in the e-mail we received on Aug 20, 2014 was:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA

This is the address where my husband sent the additional requested things from Pakistan through a DHL courier and it was signed for on Oct 14, 2014 however, after reviewing the LVO website the address it says to send all matters regarding immigration I saw that the address written there is:
1 Grosvenor Square W1K 4AB.

So which is the correct address to send it to? I am really worried because he already sent everything to 38 Grosvenor Street, do both buildings deal with matters of immigration? I don't understand why the original e-mail we got had a different address than what is written on the website. When I e-mailed LVO to ask them this their response was that they can't confirm every receipt of mailed documents because they receive too many documents. Can anyone help me or tell me who we can call to find out if it was sent to the right place?? Thank you.

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I am actually just sumbitting my forms now (Oct. 2014) so what would i write for Immigration office requested for processing this application

I see several people's application is sent to the London Office
So would i put say i want my application to be processed from the London Office, United Kingdom?

HELP PLEASE!

riz.hash

Star Member
May 28, 2012
my file moved to london on july 2014. i applied in may 2014.. i only got the letter... my wife in pakistan .dint get anything.. is it ok? is it with everyone??? i havent heard anything either. let me know.. please.. mine is nikkah only case..

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hudar87 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some assistance because I have e-mailed the LVO and they didn't really give a clear answer. My application is for my husband in Pakistan, filed in May 2013, approved to sponsor in June 2013, file transferred from Islamabad to LVO in January 2014 and on August 20, 2014 my husband received an e-mail from LVO requesting more wedding pictures, re-medical, etc. and that we had 60 days to send it to the LVO. The address in the e-mail we received on Aug 20, 2014 was:

Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA

This is the address where my husband sent the additional requested things from Pakistan through a DHL courier and it was signed for on Oct 14, 2014 however, after reviewing the LVO website the address it says to send all matters regarding immigration I saw that the address written there is:

So which is the correct address to send it to? I am really worried because he already sent everything to 38 Grosvenor Street, do both buildings deal with matters of immigration? I don't understand why the original e-mail we got had a different address than what is written on the website. When I e-mailed LVO to ask them this their response was that they can't confirm every receipt of mailed documents because they receive too many documents. Can anyone help me or tell me who we can call to find out if it was sent to the right place?? Thank you.
PLZ don't worry correct address is the same where you sent your documents. 1 G is for information of pp and visa information. Even if you send your documents to 1 G. These will reach immigration section by your FILE #.same building with 2 different entries from 2 different roads.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
riz.hash said:
my file moved to london on july 2014. i applied in may 2014.. i only got the letter... my wife in pakistan .dint get anything.. is it ok? is it with everyone??? i havent heard anything either. let me know.. please.. mine is nikkah only case..
Yes it is okay, the first stage is sponsor approval and nothing to do with the applicant.

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
I have heard that Canada intends to finish off this year's back log and so it will wind up the cases till the end of this yr only?

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
esma said:
Hi everyone, I am actually just sumbitting my forms now (Oct. 2014) so what would i write for Immigration office requested for processing this application

So would i put say i want my application to be processed from the London Office, United Kingdom?

HELP PLEASE!
you have to write a cover letter stating ur relationship and trying to display ur case to them so far... for the visa office there is a form in which you have to write down which visa office you want ur file sent to, even if you put down ISL, Pak... the file will be sent to Lon...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
mrashid123 said:
This is completely ridiculous... its like a Ping-Pong game they've started.... paki applications from 2011, 2012 would have gone from Mississauga to CPP-O then to Ilsamabad then to London then back to CPP-O... where r they gonna send them next??.... Timbuktu??!...lol.... this is just further evidence of the conservative govt failing the CIC.... this needs to end... I highly doubt this will speed things up.... this will cause more confusion n ppl's original documents will b lost in this stupid Ping-Pong game!..... there needs to be a major overhaul.... MP Anderson needs to show some results!
original files never go anywhere... only electronic files travel... :) cheers...

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

I need a small help , how many and what forms i have to fill for super visa , and what is the minimum earning required to apply for parent super visa.
help will be appreciated.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
Wifenumber1 said:
hello everyone,

I need a small help , how many and what forms i have to fill for super visa , and what is the minimum earning required to apply for parent super visa.
help will be appreciated.
All the info you need, you will find it here.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitors-b8.0/

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
Hudar87 said:
Hello Everyone,

Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA

You send it to the address specified in the letter, so you've done it correctly. :)

esma said:

HELP PLEASE!
Assuming the principal applicant is Pakistani, then yes, you put London. Once you send off your application, do you mind if I add you to the spreadsheet (linked in my signature)? Details below...

riz.hash said:
Stage 1 is only applicable to the sponsor, so this is normal. Do you mind if I add you to the spreadsheet? We are tracking applications filed directly with London for Pakistani applicants to see how processing times are changing for London, the spreadsheet is linked in my signature.

For you and esma and anyone else reading, if you have applied and had your file go directly from Mississauga to London (NOT via Islamabad), then I'd like to add you to the spreadsheet linked in my signature.

Please post the following information (as much as you have):

-Date application received in Mississauga
-Whether you applied as Married or Common-Law
-Date of sponsor approval
-Which office is processing Phase 2 of your application (will say on your sponsor approval letter/email)
-Date(s) of any other requests you've had
-Whether or not the principal applicant is non-visa exempt
-Current location of the principal applicant- closest major city is fine if you don't want to be too specific!

Cheers!

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hladha said:
All the info you need, you will find it here.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitors-b8.0/
please if you you cant help dont send me fake link. it is not very nice.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
Wifenumber1 said:
please if you you cant help dont send me fake link. it is not very nice.
You probably are fake yourself! If you take the trouble to open the link you will find what you need. Stop being rude all the time.