File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015
mhum said:
Salam-0-Alikum,

MY question is with regards to ORDERING NOTES! Can I and should I order notes even before my application is in process. Ecas shows that my husband's application has been received but doesn't say anything about BEING in process! Should I wait for it to be in process or it doesn't matter?

Also, in order to update my personal information i.e. the birth of my child; I have done a CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY and emailed them a copy of my child's birth certificate, copy of passport, updated form (family information), and a few pic. is this enough or should I mail them these documents as well!

please, get back to me as soon as possible!
Wa laikum asalam
My husbands application was filed in december and his ecas says application and medical received. Thats all. I think they change it to in process towards the end. Thats why I asked u whether ur ecas says received or in process.

Regarding the update, i emailed london regarding my pregnancy and they told me when the baby is born to send a copy of the birth certificate. Thats all. I dont think u need to send anything else. Best of luck :)

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018
After receiving the CSQ, do I need to send a copy to CIC as well?
to Islamabad office or London office anyone know email address plz

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Emaan3 said:
Salam

i have received letter..and they are asking for Nikahnama,Pictures,communication proves...
i have Nikah nama in Urdu and also in translated in english.

i wanted to know if i should also send "NADRA-Marriage-Certificate or not ?

i have to send it this week..can any1 please guide me
Make sure the translation of your Nikkah Nama is certified and also you need to provide Affidavit from the translator... Please see the link below and send them exactly what they are asking for to avoid delays....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/translation.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=040&t=4

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhum said:
Salam-0-Alikum,

MY question is with regards to ORDERING NOTES! Can I and should I order notes even before my application is in process. Ecas shows that my husband's application has been received but doesn't say anything about BEING in process! Should I wait for it to be in process or it doesn't matter?

Also, in order to update my personal information i.e. the birth of my child; I have done a CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY and emailed them a copy of my child's birth certificate, copy of passport, updated form (family information), and a few pic. is this enough or should I mail them these documents as well!

please, get back to me as soon as possible!
What is your timeline?

You can order notes anytime. But I would say, if its been a year then order notes to get more clear picture of your application.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of our fellow "Sulemanmirza" shared the following links for the applicants who are in Interview queue. Just sharing in this topic as well because I see there are some Active Applicants in this topic who are in interview queue. This may be helpful for them.......

"Just posting for people who recently went into interview queue, please goto these links for getting an idea of what type of questions are asked during spousal interview.
All questions may not relate to you, but just to give you a starting point for your preparations. The best way to prepare is to study again all the forms you filled. Starting from applicant's to sponsors. They only ask questions from forms.
Start gathering some evidences too like tons of pictures from and after wedding pics showing Rukhsati wives living with inlaws and all other norms like wedding attended eid celebrated etc, sponsor visits, chat logs, video call logs."

Try these links:

http://immigrationguides.com/content/view/70/110/

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t12122.0.html

http://immlawyer.blogs.com/my_weblog/2006/10/spousal_intervi.html

bilalahmad734

Jun 18, 2014
Alhamdollilah Wife landed safe and sound today in Canada. Applied in May 2014 and Visa granted in June 2015. Waited 1 month to have wife celebrate eid with her family :) :) :) May Allah be helper of all of you out there Ameen :) :)

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015
bilalahmad734 said:
Alhamdollilah Wife landed safe and sound today in Canada. Applied in May 2014 and Visa granted in June 2015. Waited 1 month to have wife celebrate eid with her family :) :) :) May Allah be helper of all of you out there Ameen :) :)
Mashallah! congratulations

khalidmeraj

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application couriered: 1st Jun 2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
This is Khalid from Pakistan and My Fiancee is PR, Living in Canada since 18 Aug 2014.
Our marriage is planned December 2015...
We are planning that SHe will stay with me in Pakistan and in parallel She will apply for my immigration as spouse!!

What are the limitations and restrictions in our case?Huh

Many Thanks for your time

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalidmeraj said:
This is Khalid from Pakistan and My Fiancee is PR, Living in Canada since 18 Aug 2014.
Our marriage is planned December 2015...
We are planning that SHe will stay with me in Pakistan and in parallel She will apply for my immigration as spouse!!

What are the limitations and restrictions in our case?Huh

Many Thanks for your time
There isn't any restriction if she wanted to spend some time in Pakistan after marriage AS LONG AS she has the intention to go back and live there. Immigration Officer would also confirm this that you guys come to Canada and live here after approval on permanent basis......

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilalahmad734 said:
Congrats.....Can you share your timeline?

Have you ordered notes?

When did you submit your Passport? and after how many days your passport came back (when VISA was stamped) ?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Emaan3 said:
Salam

i have received letter..and they are asking for Nikahnama,Pictures,communication proves...
i have Nikah nama in Urdu and also in translated in english.

i wanted to know if i should also send "NADRA-Marriage-Certificate or not ?

i have to send it this week..can any1 please guide me
make sure you make copies for yourself as well before sending to CIC.

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
bilalahmad734 said:
congrates.im also leaving next week inshallah. can u share what th immigration people ask your wife at canad airport?

bilalahmad734

Jun 18, 2014
hhafiz said:
Congrats.....Can you share your timeline?

Have you ordered notes?

When did you submit your Passport? and after how many days your passport came back (when VISA was stamped) ?
Nope Never ordered notes. Submitted passport on June 1 and received back on 29 June. Took exact 1 month to get passport back.

bilalahmad734

Jun 18, 2014
N.Ali said:
congrates.im also leaving next week inshallah. can u share what th immigration people ask your wife at canad airport?
Perfect. Nope no questions at all from immigration. Just smooth exit from airport.

flipmoh

Jul 5, 2015
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2015
LANDED..........
09-11-2015
Hello, I am new on this forum and i had a question about my Wife's Case Status.. I know its a bit to early to ask questions but it will just clear everything in my mind.

Application Status
1. We received your application to sponsor (Persons Name) on April 7, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on May 1, 2015.
3. We sent you correspondence on May 28, 2015 about the decision on your application.

The Email i got regarding my wife's case was that her case was accepted and was transferred to the London Visa office. They also told me send the Upfront Medical if it was not sent already.

I had gotten the medical done and sent the medical on June 16th 2015. My question is when should i expect an update on the Application status Page or when should i expect any mail ???

Thank you