+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

Ahmad07

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
hhafiz said:
Have you received your GCMS notes? or how do you know you are in Interview Queue?
Have you received your Originals back?
What's your timeline?

Applied in May 2014, Yes as per notes its in que for interview and I did not get back any original documents. Thanks

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
MRS SAM said:
any one traveling on sunday with PIA from khi
going on 31th july from Lahore.

flipmoh

Jul 5, 2015
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2015
LANDED..........
09-11-2015
Hello I have received a mail regarding my wife's case which i applied in April 2015. They said that my case has been accepted and it has been the case has been transferred to the London Actual message

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing. This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Now their is this one problem

It tells me to send the medical to the given address for the Visa office
Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relatives application.

But What is the address for the London Visa office. Does anyone know ???

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
flipmoh said:
Hello I have received a mail regarding my wife's case which i applied in April 2015. They said that my case has been accepted and it has been the case has been transferred to the London Actual message

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing. This visa office was selected based on your relative's home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Now their is this one problem

It tells me to send the medical to the given address for the Visa office
Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relatives application.

But What is the address for the London Visa office. Does anyone know ???

The address is available on CIC website: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Just do the medical wherever your spouse is, and it will be automatically updated. Advise London of the date of medical completion.

mjvc2323

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
I applied in june 2013. My file transfered to london feb 2015 according to notes i have been placed in interview que. When will the give me date, should i wait or send more proofs. They gave back my original like a year ago. Please help

flipmoh

Jul 5, 2015
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2015
LANDED..........
09-11-2015
How can i track my Case process. Once it has been transferred to the London Visa office ?

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flipmoh said:
How can i track my Case process. Once it has been transferred to the London Visa office ?
Follow the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mjvc2323 said:
I applied in june 2013. My file transfered to london feb 2015 according to notes i have been placed in interview que. When will the give me date, should i wait or send more proofs. They gave back my original like a year ago. Please help
I think if you know they already put you on interview queue then prepare yourself well enough for interview rather than sending them more proofs at this time.

Ahmad07

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
mjvc2323 said:

My application is in the interview que too. Can you please tell me since when you are in interview que? I did not get any original back.

mjvc2323

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Ahmad07 said:
mjvc2323 said:
I applied ne 2013. My file transfered to london feb 2015 according to notes i have been placed in interview que. When will the give me date, should i wait or send more proofs. They gave back my original like a year ago. Please help

My application is in the interview que too. Can you please tell me since when you are in interview que? I did not get any original back.
According to notes since feb 2015. I dont know why for 2 years papers were sitting in islamabad. When did you apply for your case and when you were put on interview? I have no idea why they gave me originals back.

sadia01

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-09-2015 csq and re med
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015
mhum said:
I appreciate your response. HOwever, I looked over CIC and I failed to find such a link. However, I did do a Case Specific Enquiry and this is the response I got (please, see below);

Case Specific Enquiry
Your enquiry has been successfully submitted. We will get back to you with answers to your questions as soon as possible.

If your application is within normal processing times you will not receive a reply from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Thank You.[/

Well, according to this response, because my application is within the normal processing time I will not hear back from them so how can I update my information.

So you have a better understanding I would like to share some more information, I gave birth to my birth in Feb. 2015 and I would like to have that recognized in hopes that it will quicken the process, In Sha ALLAH. Here is my my time line, my file was submitted on Dec. 29, 2014, I received a letter from CIC on March 13, 2015. I checked online to track my application's progress quite frequently after that and it was only on June 14 that it said that my application was in process and that the 1st medical was received, which my husband had done when we submitted our application initially.

I hope this is helpful. I am still looking for that email or a way to contact CIC so I can update and upload the necessary documents in order to add my daughter's information to the Sponsorship Application.

Regards.

Hey does ur ecas say application recieved or application in process?

Emaan3

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Salam

i have received letter..and they are asking for Nikahnama,Pictures,communication proves...
i have Nikah nama in Urdu and also in translated in english.

i wanted to know if i should also send "NADRA-Marriage-Certificate or not ?

i have to send it this week..can any1 please guide me

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon
Emaan3 said:
Salam

i have received letter..and they are asking for Nikahnama,Pictures,communication proves...
i have Nikah nama in Urdu and also in translated in english.

i wanted to know if i should also send "NADRA-Marriage-Certificate or not ?

i have to send it this week..can any1 please guide me
Yes. You have to send it original Nadra Marriage Certificate as well.

mhum

Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-03-2015
sadia01 said:
Hey does ur ecas say application recieved or application in process?
It says application received (on my husband's ecas)!

mhum

Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-03-2015
Salam-0-Alikum,

MY question is with regards to ORDERING NOTES! Can I and should I order notes even before my application is in process. Ecas shows that my husband's application has been received but doesn't say anything about BEING in process! Should I wait for it to be in process or it doesn't matter?

Also, in order to update my personal information i.e. the birth of my child; I have done a CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY and emailed them a copy of my child's birth certificate, copy of passport, updated form (family information), and a few pic. is this enough or should I mail them these documents as well!

please, get back to me as soon as possible!