Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2012
AOR Received.
PER:12-02-2013 AOR:02-03-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hi,
I`m vijay from vegreville, Alberta. working as a cook as NOC B from September 20, 2011 with the same employer till now. Recently i have bee updated my work permit it is vallied till October 2014. my nationality Indian. I need some information regarding open work permit to my wife. I have applied temporary visitors visa to my wife on april 2011, in India it is got rejected so i have been waited to update my work permit it is done now.

1.Is there any possibility to apply open work permit to wife inland in Canada while my wife is still in India. If applying in India is there chances to get open work permit to my wife.

2.Before applying open work permit to my wife do i have to update my temporary resident visa because my current TRV expired.

3.Is there any chances to apply my TRV along with my wife open work permit either in inland or in the home country.

rwilliams

Oct 2, 2012
1. opw are rarely approved these days from almost any canadain embasssy in India. apply for TRV with strong ties to India - support it with strong committment - show them that your wife has to return bak to write a competitive exam like IAS or some property settlement , leasse agreement - therre has to be strong ties. VO need to be satisfied that she will return else TRV is tough - Open WP is a complete no no. Have seen atleast 20-30 cases with 1% approval so dont waste money and time

2. Yes TRV must be valid if u r in Canada extend TRV from Ottawa (1-2 mths processing) follow steps in cic as outlined - if u have usa visa - then go to canadian embassy in Washington (TRV 2 day processing) this applies only if u have a valid study or work permit in Canada and proof that u r in good status of working or studying as applicable

3. once your wife comes in as tourist - apply online for TRV - subject to medical clearance she shuld get it

Trust in this info and follow it -dont waste money, time. if u need any specific info email me kiranterrence@gmail.com.. good luck

VIJAY10302

Sep 21, 2012
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2012
AOR Received.