Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
17-03-2016
jaiandcor said:
Hi Jorlando my wife went to the interview they asked a lot of personal questions they asked her what did I do on weekends, if I cooked or buy my lunch, what was my work about,etc basically normal things you will talk to your loved one no stress here take it easy :)
Did you go to the interview also or just your wife

humblee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
bogota
Category........
Visa Office......
bogota colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
17-03-2016
JJ628 said:
Soto, you're welcome...which courier did you send it with?
Maybe call the courier company you used, I don't know if they use the one you sent it with. I used servientrega to send mine.
Thanks for the info I don't know what to expect

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
SA: Mar-22-2016 / AOR2: Apr-05-2016
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
humblee said:
Thanks for the info I don't know what to expect
POSITIVE ATTITUDE HUMBLEE!
Best of luck in the interview!

jaiandcor

Jul 27, 2016
humblee said:
Did you go to the interview also or just your wife
Just my wife because I'm in Canada, the idea of the interview is to show them that the relationship is legit so they will ask "weird" questions just to check if it is true so don't worry just be relaxed laugh and answer all questions honestly and if you sent pictures with your documents they will probably ask where and when they were taken

humblee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
bogota
Category........
Visa Office......
bogota colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
17-03-2016
jorlandoj82 said:
Humblee
When is your interview?
Mt interview is on Nov 10

jorlandoj82

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
jaiandcor said:
Just my wife because I'm in Canada, the idea of the interview is to show them that the relationship is legit so they will ask "weird" questions just to check if it is true so don't worry just be relaxed laugh and answer all questions honestly and if you sent pictures with your documents they will probably ask where and when they were taken
Did your wife get a reply there at the interview or did she go home and wait for them to ask for the passport?

Soto2116

Sep 7, 2016
Hola Everyone,

Yesterday I decided to send an email to the embassy asking if they have sent my wifes passport or is it still in process?
We just received an email saying that the passport will be ready for pick up on Oct. 12.
We are crazy happy right now, but wanted to share this for everyone here.
Total timeline... 5 months & 1 week

Soto2116

Sep 7, 2016
Hi,

An update of us... I went to Bogota last Monday and waited until Wednesday to pick up my wifes passport with all of our documents we submitted with the application.
We flew to Toronto on Thursday and did our landing there. The Canadian Officer was awesome! He was very inviting and he seemed very happy for us to have arrived in Canada and welcomed us with a huge smile. After looking at our passports he directed us to immigration, where another officer asked us 3 questions that were in our application and verified our answers and told us that they were exact answers as the application. We signed some documents and told us that the PR card will be mailed to our address in no more than 3 months time. After that we picked up our luggage and passed through another checkpoint where we handed in our declaration card. After that we took our connecting flight to Vancouver and arrived home.
We are very happy that we have finally finished our process and united to start our lives in Canada. I want to wish everyone good luck and a speedy process!!!

humblee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
bogota
Category........
Visa Office......
bogota colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
17-03-2016
jaiandcor said:
Is that true they will ask me about my wife's ex husband

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
SA: Mar-22-2016 / AOR2: Apr-05-2016
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
Soto2116 said:
Hi,

An update of us... I went to Bogota last Monday and waited until Wednesday to pick up my wifes passport with all of our documents we submitted with the application.
We flew to Toronto on Thursday and did our landing there. The Canadian Officer was awesome! He was very inviting and he seemed very happy for us to have arrived in Canada and welcomed us with a huge smile. After looking at our passports he directed us to immigration, where another officer asked us 3 questions that were in our application and verified our answers and told us that they were exact answers as the application. We signed some documents and told us that the PR card will be mailed to our address in no more than 3 months time. After that we picked up our luggage and passed through another checkpoint where we handed in our declaration card. After that we took our connecting flight to Vancouver and arrived home.
We are very happy that we have finally finished our process and united to start our lives in Canada. I want to wish everyone good luck and a speedy process!!!
Soto congrats! Thanks for the update about the landing and that everything went very well.

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So yesterday I got the best news in a while. I got PPR after 13 months the nightmare is almost over. I'm beyond excited and the kids. Can't wait to be reunited with my husband soon