+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
I'm happy to say that my mom's MyCIC has just been updated with Review of medical results: Passed status. FYI, her A background check is needed: In Progress for last couple of days. Her E-Cas hasn't been updated yet.

I was little worried about her medical result as she had to do full diabetes test and creatinine test after IME exam. She did her IME (including blood, urine and X-Ray) on Aug 17 in London, did additional tests (diabetes blood & creatinine) on Aug 23 in Sarnia, additional test results were supposed to reach PP in London sometime at end of Aug - but the PP did not upload everything to CIC till Sep 6 (till I called to confirm). BTW, everything else (PCC etc.) reached SVO on Aug 26.
Hi Rossei, I have linked my parents application to mine and in there too i see the same thing "Review of medical results: Passed" . So since my mother is the primary applicant and my father is her dependant, does that status mean both passed medical results or does it mean that only my mother passed it? Thanks.

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
OP_POP said:
Hey guys,

I just want to make sure I am on the right track.

1) for rge police certificate, i need to scan the original, translate it to English with certification of translation (will be done back home), scan the translation, and email back and attach these scanned files.

2) for the medical, the doctor told my parents everything was okay and he is going yo send the results to CIC, so I/my parents don't have to do anything else.

3) pay the right of permanent residence fee, and send the receipt with my application number in the title to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca.

Sounds like a perfect plan to me (make sure you send can copies of translated and original PCCs). all the best
Am i missing anything? I appreciate any help.

Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
ABD12345 said:
Is it permissible to courier Passport Internationally?
From Canada? Oh, yes.

But you also have to check the prohibited/restricted item list of the receiving country. For example, Fedex has the list by country name online. The online guide may not have the complete list, but their local office will have a handbook for it.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I see "medical results have been received" in e-cas, does it mean that medical results have been accepted and the applicant and dependent do not need to do further tests? Can anyone please confirm? Thanks!

Cechk

Jun 25, 2016
My ecas just updated to decision made for my sponsorship. Although I received the letter of SA back in April.

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
has anyone from 2015 parents sponsorship delhi batch tried to link the application to mycic account?

the status for my parents file (processing in delhi) is below;

Application/profile status Open

Review of eligibility Review in Progress

Review of medical results Passed

Review of submitted documents

Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time

A background check is needed Not Started

Final decision Not Started

M

mikeymyke

Have a feeling that despite all this good news with the fast processing of parents, the Liberals are going to create a backlog once again.

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Sponsorship application on ecas was changed to Decision Made. PR is in process. Hopefully will send medicals, Police certificate, and Right of PR fee by Wednesday.

harvey1687

Jan 23, 2015
OP_POP said:
My Sponsorship application on ecas was changed to Decision Made. PR is in process. Hopefully will send medicals, Police certificate, and Right of PR fee by Wednesday.
Did u get request to submit the Medicals, police certificate and PR fee? Or r u just submitting it on your own?
I am in same boat with my PR In Process since End of July.

Below is my Online Linked application status.

Where is this application? Details
Review of medical results Review in Progress

Should I be sending them PCC, Medical Certificate and PR fee without their letter?

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harvey1687 said:
Did u get request to submit the Medicals, police certificate and PR fee? Or r u just submitting it on your own?
I am in same boat with my PR In Process since End of July.

Below is my Online Linked application status.

Where is this application? Details
Review of medical results Review in Progress

Should I be sending them PCC, Medical Certificate and PR fee without their letter?
I got the email request for all of them around 2 weeks ago. Hopefully you will get the email any day as well.