06-May-2016
AOR Received.
03-Jun-2016
File Transfer...
14-Jun-2016
Med's Request
11-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
19-July-2016 & 14-Sep-2016 (Had to do it twice)
Passport Req..
02-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
Weekend of Oct 22
mcgill_engr said:
You need to select Sponsorship followed by the second (longer) option in the drop-down menu.

Interestingly, the email that I had received told me to send the RPRF receipt via email as mentioned below:

You can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. Please send the receipt with your application number in the title to the following email CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca. Please note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application.
I submit the receipt online through the link they provided not via email. I also faxed it to them.
I just received an email from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada acknowledging that they received the file that I uploaded.

mcgill_engr

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
broham said:
I submit the receipt online through the link they provided not via email. I also faxed it to them.
I just received an email from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada acknowledging that they received the file that I uploaded.
I was instructed to do it via email and hence emailed the receipt.

ss85

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
broham said:
Hi Broham,

For some reason I didn't get the second email from Singapore with medical instructions and also no pcc and imm5669 . Should I reply them and ask to verify? I am just afraid they asked for pcc and I didn't receive it. It's only 30 days ..i remember you had to email them too..wondeting whether they replied to your email ?

I also faxed my receipt.

Ss85

kaiser72

Dec 1, 2014
ss85 said:
In my email I was also told the instructions for my mom's medical will be in a separate email. But I never got that email. But the instructions were available in a PDf format in her my cic account. I paid the fees online , but the link doesn't specifically say how I can provide the receipt online to cpc Mississauga.. I know we can fax or mail too. Please let me know if you have figured out how to attach the receipt online to cpc Mississauga . Also is it the PO box address you are using to mail documents to Singapore? In the email I saw two addresses one street address and other one is mailing address. If it's a PO box address we can't mail it using fedex or DHL as they require physical person to sign it right ?
I got two emails in the same time. I am not sure why you have not received the second one. I will send documents to this address: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145

broham

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singpore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
06-May-2016
AOR Received.
03-Jun-2016
File Transfer...
14-Jun-2016
Med's Request
11-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
19-July-2016 & 14-Sep-2016 (Had to do it twice)
Passport Req..
02-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
Weekend of Oct 22
ss85 said:
Hi Broham,

For some reason I didn't get the second email from Singapore with medical instructions and also no pcc and imm5669 . Should I reply them and ask to verify? I am just afraid they asked for pcc and I didn't receive it. It's only 30 days ..i remember you had to email them too..wondeting whether they replied to your email ?

I also faxed my receipt.

Ss85
That email was sent directly to my mom. Did you include your mom email in the application?
Even though I am my mom's representative, Singapore LVO sent the request to my mom's email directly for PCC, Medical, Schedule A and RPRF.

We did the medical exam as soon as we received their email and the doctor sent the result right away.

No they never replied to my email when I asked about Canadian PCC. I didn't wait for their reply and decided to include Canadian PCC in the envelope.
My document arrived Singapore right on August 10 which was their deadline.

Before I submitted the document, I received another request for both of my mom and dad to re-do the urine test and kidney ultrasound. Dad already did it and everything was clear according to the doctor. I'm still waiting to here back from the doctor if my mom's second urine test is good or bad.

Dad's second medical request came from Regional Medical Office in Manila as he did his first medical test from my home country.
While my mom second request came from Ottawa, because she had her first medical done in Canada.

sameer76

Dec 22, 2014
How to inform CIC of passport number has changed during the application process

Hi

I have applied for my parent's immigration in 2015. The file is currently with Ottawa office for processing.

Recently my parents passports (Indian) have expired and they have got new passports (different passport number). I am wondering how we should inform CIC of this change.

Thanks
Sam

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Re: How to inform CIC of passport number has changed during the application process

sameer76 said:
Hi

I have applied for my parent's immigration in 2015. The file is currently with Ottawa office for processing.

Recently my parents passports (Indian) have expired and they have got new passports (different passport number). I am wondering how we should inform CIC of this change.

Thanks
Sam
You can update your information online.

ha08

Dec 2, 2015
My parents files are processed in Ottawa. I got SA email on July 12,2016 and I linked the application to my account before medical request.
I guess I will only receive further request via myCIC. As I received PCC request, RPRF, medical request on Aug.11 via my account, no email communication.
Mycic shows below so far: my parents will do the medical and PCC next week. I assume I need to upload PCC online only and pay RPRF online.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents We need an additional document from the applicant
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Hope myCIC is the only place they will send request. Cuz my parents haven’t received anything so far.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
URGENT:

I have received email from Local visa Office that medicals done for Visitor Record are not the same as for Permanent Resident Application. However, panel physicians (I consulted one in Canada and another in Home Country) suggest that medical is same and not supposed to be redone within 12 months.

ANYBODY IN THE SAME BOAT ???
HAVE YOU USED YOUR PARENT VISITOR RECORD MEDICAL REPORT FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT APPLICATION...PLS SHARE.

Thanks,

little star

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
ak_indi said:
URGENT:

I have received email from Local visa Office that medicals done for Visitor Record are not the same as for Permanent Resident Application. However, panel physicians (I consulted one in Canada and another in Home Country) suggest that medical is same and not supposed to be redone within 12 months.

ANYBODY IN THE SAME BOAT ???
HAVE YOU USED YOUR PARENT VISITOR RECORD MEDICAL REPORT FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT APPLICATION...PLS SHARE.

Thanks,
as per my understanding, Its on CIC if they consider the same or not as you or anyone don't have any reports to share. If they are requesting then better to redo.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
little star said:
as per my understanding, Its on CIC if they consider the same or not as you or anyone don't have any reports to share. If they are requesting then better to redo.
Problem is Panel Physicians are reluctant to REDO....They say its going to be conflicting to what they are told to do by CIC

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
little star said:
how they know its done in the past? are they asking?
Are we not supposed to disclose this to the physician; cause UCI numbers are same.
I know another applicant as well whose physician, when approached by the applicant again for another medical under PR applicant after first medical for Visitor record, suggested the same.
Infact the physician also went online and re-linked the e-medical under new file number.

ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS GOT ITS E-MEDICAL RE-LINKED TO PR FILE, PLS SHARE YOUR VIEWS AND INFORMATION.