+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dbss said:
NDVO folks:

Where did you send your PCC? Do we need to notify NDVO once medicals are completed or they will find out on their own?

Anyone paid RPRF upfront?

Thanks.
medicals information form for each parent that doctor give needs to be submitted to NDVO. My parents have a successful medical last week.
PCC needs to be submitted with forms.
The RPRF fee receipts needs to be submitted plus it also have to scan and email to Mississauga office( via email). That what they write in
Request letter when asking for RPRF fee and lot of other docs

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
jhutti said:
medicals information form for each parent that doctor give needs to be submitted to NDVO. My parents have a successful medical last week.
PCC needs to be submitted with forms.
The RPRF fee receipts needs to be submitted plus it also have to scan and email to Mississauga office( via email). That what they write in
Request letter when asking for RPRF fee and lot of other docs
Sorry, I should have been described this before.

I have only received medical request so far. I checked the request and it does not say anything about letting them know but I want to be proactive about it, so wanted to know how do I inform them that medicals have been completed.

For PCC & RPRF, we have not received any requests. Since I have single parent to be sponsored with no dependents, I highly doubt I will get the additional forms requests. I do understand that PCC may be requested again if it gets too old. Again, want to be proactive, get the PCC & RPRF done and send it on its way to NDVO (via email, mail etc.). If anyone has any experience regarding the same, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

cic2015

Dec 29, 2014
Got email from CIC last night for Medical and Police Clearance.
- 30 days for Medical
- 45 days for Police clearance

Timeline:
Application received by CPC-M: Jan 2, 2015
Credit Card Charged: Jan 19, 2015
1st AOR Date: Mar 21, 2015
Sponsorship Approval: May 13, 2016
Medical & Police Clearance request by email: July 18, 2016

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dbss said:
Sorry, I should have been described this before.

I have only received medical request so far. I checked the request and it does not say anything about letting them know but I want to be proactive about it, so wanted to know how do I inform them that medicals have been completed.

For PCC & RPRF, we have not received any requests. Since I have single parent to be sponsored with no dependents, I highly doubt I will get the additional forms requests. I do understand that PCC may be requested again if it gets too old. Again, want to be proactive, get the PCC & RPRF done and send it on its way to NDVO (via email, mail etc.). If anyone has any experience regarding the same, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks.
oh I c. Hold on to medical information sheet from doctor . Get PCC etc in hand. You cannot assume they will not ask for forms. One form they will certainly ask is international travel form.
Doctor send the medical report via central computer system anyway.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
jhutti said:
oh I c. Hold on to medical information sheet from doctor . Get PCC etc in hand. You cannot assume they will not ask for forms. One form they will certainly ask is international travel form.
Doctor send the medical report via central computer system anyway.
thanks Jhutti.

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
salil said:
Hello Friends,

I seen people asking PC for Canada question couple of time but have seen different responses. Like most of you, my mother has been here on Supervisa and has stayed for more than 6 months, do I need the police clearance for Canada .. ? . If yes is there a designated place in GTA where I can go alone and apply for her PC myself as she is not with me in Canada.

thanks

Salil
Correct me if there is other info out there but it seems to say clearly that a Canadian PCC is not required unless they ask for one, see below from CIC website. For those that advise it is different for sponsored family members where is the guideline?
>>>>
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check

How to get a Police Certificate:

If you are not a citizen of Canada:

If you live in Canada:
If you live outside of Canada:
The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check, visit the RCMP website for instructions. You must bring:

vividind

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
Good Morning!!!!!

My in-laws also got Medical and PCC request yesterday night.

They are currently in CANADA and have a question for you guys.

They both are diabetic and take medication. In the medical request document, they mentioned to get records for all pre-existing ailments. My in-laws did not carry any of their records and there is no access for us to get it from India at this point.

if you have a similar situation or experience , please let me know what you did?

TIA

For PCC, i think we can apply here @ BLS center right??

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vividind said:
Good Morning!!!!!

My in-laws also got Medical and PCC request yesterday night.

They are currently in CANADA and have a question for you guys.

They both are diabetic and take medication. In the medical request document, they mentioned to get records for all pre-existing ailments. My in-laws did not carry any of their records and there is no access for us to get it from India at this point.

if you have a similar situation or experience , please let me know what you did?

TIA

For PCC, i think we can apply here @ BLS center right??

Yeah use BLS for PCC.

For medical, takes diabetic medication that is being taken & show it to the doctor. When booking appointment, tell the lady that you do not have indian doctor prescription/records but will bring medicines being taken regularly.

ss85

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Anyone recently received any medical or pcc request from Singapore visa office? I haven't received anything yet from Singapore except AOR email.

ss85

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
ss85 said:
Hello Everyone,

Anyone recently received any medical or pcc request from Singapore visa office? I haven't received anything yet from Singapore except AOR email.

ss85
Nothing from Singapore.

broham

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singpore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
06-May-2016
AOR Received.
03-Jun-2016
File Transfer...
14-Jun-2016
Med's Request
11-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
19-July-2016 & 14-Sep-2016 (Had to do it twice)
Passport Req..
02-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
Weekend of Oct 22
ss85 said:
Hello Everyone,

ss85

My mom received the PCC, Medical request, re submission f Schedule A from Singapore on July 11 via email. They only gave us 30 days to complete everything. Everything must be sent in one envelope by mail - no option to upload the file (excluding the medical which Dr will send directly). I'm scrambling like crazy as my mom has been here for 2.5 years, so she needs PCC from Canada as well as from my home country. My dad is her non- accompanying dependent, but he also has to get his medical as well as pcc done. They also asked us to resubmit schedule A and they wanted the info all the way back since both were 18! - when we first submitted our application we only included their details in the past 10 years. Both of them are 70 now,trying to get the info of 52 years ago is not easy. We are trying our best to get everything done by August 11.

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
Hello All,

We just got letter that my in-laws file has been transferred to New Delhi. Is there a way to add email address so that we can get instant email rather than waiting for a letter from New Delhi for next set of documents.

Salil

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
That's my understanding too.

Sunil_JZ said:
Correct me if there is other info out there but it seems to say clearly that a Canadian PCC is not required unless they ask for one, see below from CIC website. For those that advise it is different for sponsored family members where is the guideline?
>>>>
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check

How to get a Police Certificate:

If you are not a citizen of Canada:

If you live in Canada:
If you live outside of Canada:
The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check, visit the RCMP website for instructions. You must bring: