+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CatherineL said:
I just called cic and mine was accepted. CC was not charged though. Mines was delivered via UPS on Jan2 and it was arrived cic at 12:35pm. The delivery person arrived at 11:04am and handed in the applications to Stephenie at 12:35pm to be exact. I didn't ask the ranking. I hope all the people worried out there will soon get good news too.
what information do you give for them to look up your file to confirm if it was accepted?

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AndreyU said:
How do you know your clientID if an application has be entered in the system first before getting an ID? Is that the same ID you have when applied for PR?
AndreyU - do you see any charges in your CC statement? Mine hasn't been charged, wondering if I'm probably the last or my app will be rejected for any mistakes...

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenium said:
I checked the status of my application too! Mine was received on 11:33 through Fedex. my appilcation was accepted. I am in early 2000s!
Hi Lenium
Just to double check. ur app was received on Jan 02 at 11:33 by Fedex...if yes has ur CC been charged or not....pls keep urself on the spreadsheet so that all of us can share the information.

jjlvkk

Jan 19, 2015
I just called CIC. I am told that my application is completed one, but no decision has been made if I have made it to 5,000 cap. My CC didn't get charged either. My package got delivered on "1:26PM" per Purolator.

CIC just need basic personal information in order to access your file.

xenon said:
what information do you give for them to look up your file to confirm if it was accepted?

jzsga1

Jan 19, 2015
Does anyone have any idea about the apps sent in after the noon time of Jan 2nd? Say around 2:30 - 3pm. Really depressed now...

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
lenium said:
I checked the status of my application too! Mine was received on 11:33 through Fedex. my appilcation was accepted. I am in early 2000s!
Did you apply from Fort McMurray? I'm asking because someone (may be you) entered info in NEW ENTRY for 11:33 AM received time and did not mention the username. Currently, it's added as User03 in the TIMELINE.

For all others who have joined the discussion recently, please use NEW ENTRY sheet to be added in the google timeline spreadsheet (link given in my signature). It's hard for me to track here. You MUST enter your username and received time-date. Thanks.

pjying

Jan 19, 2015
I thought clientID should be left blank for the people who submitted the application for the first time!!!!! I thought it will be assigned after they set up my file!!!!! what a misunderstanding!!!!!

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
xenon said:
AndreyU - do you see any charges in your CC statement? Mine hasn't been charged, wondering if I'm probably the last or my app will be rejected for any mistakes...
No. I don't know what to think. I just called cic: they confirmed the application has been received 2 jan (no time mentioned). There is no more information: no ranking, no confirmation if it's considered complete or not. The agent suggested to call in two weeks to find out any news.

Guys, when you call to cic, do the agents really say the application was accepted as part of 5,000, or they say it was received?

khe01

Jan 19, 2015
Phoned CIC, they gave me number 24XX. The CIC guy told me my application is marked as completed, no charge yet.

I sent my application use Purolator same day delivery, paid $150 for that. I found out they out sourced to KwikSave Inc., they suppose to deliver before 10am, but they forgot to put waybill, and they have to line up again, so package accepted at 1:20PM. I was sooo mad, I will never use Purolator same day service again.

If UPS at 10:47am is around 4000 something, them it must be after very late that day or even next day? So that means Jan 5th still have chance. Keep positive :D

Almaty

Mar 4, 2014
ak_indi said:
Hi Lenium
Just to double check. ur app was received on Jan 02 at 11:33 by Fedex...if yes has ur CC been charged or not....pls keep urself on the spreadsheet so that all of us can share the information.
Hi Lenium, my application also has been delivered by Fedex at 11:33, CC not charged. When your CC got charged and how you know you are in early 2000? Thanks and congratulations!

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khe01 said:
Phoned CIC, they gave me number 24XX. The CIC guy told me my application is marked as completed, no charge yet.

I sent my application use Purolator same day delivery. I found out they out sourced to KwikSave Inc., they suppose to deliver before 10am, but they forgot to put waybill, and they have to line up again, so package accepted at 1:20PM. I will never use their same day service again.

If UPS at 10:47am is around 4000 something, them it must be after very late that day or even next day? So that means Jan 5th still have chance. Keep positive :D
What options did you select before the call is transferred to an agent?

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
xenon said:
What options did you select before the call is transferred to an agent?
1 for English. then wait a bit, then 2 1 3 0. make a short pause after every option. Please share what they tell you!

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AndreyU said:
1 for English. then wait a bit, then 2 1 3 0. make a short pause after every option. Please share what they tell you!
I will let you know in 15 minutes because that's my current wait time...lol ! Did you have to key in the UCI ID and Year of birth before being transferred to an agent?