+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
helloray said:
Here is the link http :// goo.gl /CWsP0t

I am not allowed to post links, please delete the spaces to get the actual url

This for those who used Purolator. If we get 40-50 people, we can start the process.
As i am allowed to post a link - just for convinience:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wKYvhUzFDq9gYOjvt8qWpsYVVsfMfDcajn-O4toGyl0/edit#gid=0

helloray

Jun 9, 2014
Come on those who used Purolator, please sign up. We need to see the end of it. We want to let them know that customers can not be taken for granted. Please sign up so that we can move to the next step...

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
champ1 said:
I just checked and my available credit is reduced by 1100. I used purolator and my application was submitted at 8:45 AM on Jan 2 (atleast that's what purolator says). Good luck to every one
Congrats, I think we will continue to see CC charges for Purolator on Monday. I still think all next week we will see CC charges for all applications received Jan 2nd and 5th.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They never said 5000th complete application was received on Jan 2. Hope is a difficult word to say now but I still try to hope . Recalled jan 2 package new package 11am jan 5. So painful...

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
OP_POP said:
Congrats, I think we will continue to see CC charges for Purolator on Monday. I still think all next week we will see CC charges for all applications received Jan 2nd and 5th.
Bless you!!!

AnastasiaU

Dec 27, 2014
I'm remaining hopeful that all Jan 2nd and Jan 5th applications make it....who knows. I'm hoping they just made the announcement to stop the floods of applications piling up at their door.

Did anyone use an immigration lawyer to send their application? I got quoted from two different ones $2-5k - extortionate amount given they may not even open your package!!
Just wondering if they had better results than those who did the application themselves.....???

And Purolator guys, come on - let's add our names so we can get some of the answers we deserve.

little star

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
AndreyU said:
As i am allowed to post a link - just for convinience:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wKYvhUzFDq9gYOjvt8qWpsYVVsfMfDcajn-O4toGyl0/edit#gid=0
Hello Guys, I have updated the sheet.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almaty said:
Ak_indi I am exactly in the same position, app delivered at 11:33 on Jan 2nd, CC not charged. It is hard to believe that the program is complete by 2 hours! Please keep me posting if there is any news. Thanks.
Yes its kind of unbelievable unless some serious issues are there with cpc handling apps or a consultant submitted thousands of apps for his client first thing in morning. Hope we all get thru for submitting apps on first day.Cause u cannot do any better than submittingin the first half of first day. Anyway lets keep posted each other.

Almaty

Mar 4, 2014
ak_indi said:
Yes its kind of unbelievable unless some serious issues are there with cpc handling apps or a consultant submitted thousands of apps for his client first thing in morning. Hope we all get thru for submitting apps on first day.Cause u cannot do any better than submittingin the first half of first day. Anyway lets keep posted each other.
Thanks for the reply, will keep you posted.

shahtrs1

Jan 13, 2015
I am just looking at the spread sheet and a little concerned
that all the ups courrier (there are 11) at 10:47 none of the cc hasbeen charged and people after that
has been charged

Now on 2nd jan 2015 when I had called ups at around 11 or 12 pm asking about my shipment - they said THERE ARE 47 trucks in line (diff. courrier companies) trying to deliver it - and than my deliver was updated at around 5 or 6 that its 11:47 am
now if that update of time is in real time that its INCORRECT and they are lying about the time

what i m thinking is they are going by courrier companies (coz none of the ups packages EXCEPT 1 FROM
missisauga) has been cc charged and all other after 10:47 am has been CC charged

so I hope for the best
thanks

Silas

Jan 16, 2015
helloray said:
Come on those who used Purolator, please sign up. We need to see the end of it. We want to let them know that customers can not be taken for granted. Please sign up so that we can move to the next step...
Where I can sign up?