+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

SKK18

Jul 2, 2014
Does asking for another medical and RPRF fee means we are getting immigration, I don't want my mothers hopes to get high. Please share your experiences . FYI my mother and dependent brother with down syndrome are on this application together.

Jocelyn2014

Jun 5, 2017
Hi , I was informed by CIC to submit a new Schedule A - the original one had some question left blank.
And the same time, CIC account shows:
Background check : Not applicable

Does this mean - they have not decided to start the background check? or my parents don't need one?
BTW, my parents don't have any military or government background.

I am very stressful......

Jocelyn2014

Jun 5, 2017
ecas status was updated today : Decision Made
CIC account background: we are reviewing your background.

Hope will get the passport request email soon.

: )

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi guys! I need your help! My parents received PCC request and the email specifically highlighted PCC from their home country. Do they need PCC from Canada too or it should be separate request? They lived here on supervisa 2 years.

And is it normal that we didn't receive RPRF yet? Thank you!
you can pay RPRF any time. that's refundable amount in case of rejection

pearlin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Thank you, YULIA-2016, we got the RPRF recently. 2 months apart from medical/PCC requests. They gave 7 days to pay the fees.

Jocelyn2014

Jun 5, 2017
To those who have got their Visas:
Can you please let me know if the returning envelops are the same you prepaid for?

Thank you very much

Eidos

Aug 1, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have received an email from the local visa office requesting the passport for the permanent resident visa, which is a good news after 2.5 years of wait. However, the letter is very confusing as it is asking for "Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada"

The letter is also indicating the following:

Your travel itinerary/ticket must match the name as indicated on page 3. Please note that you must travel
according to the travel itinerary/ticket provided by you as we will be sending this travel itinerary to our office in Canada to notify them of your arrival.

Please note that the schedule of arrival in Canada must be between Monday to Thursday, from 08:00 AM
10:00 PM only. The upcoming federal & provincial holidays also have to be avoided (see below)

Did anybody receive similar instructions?

Raj28415

Aug 21, 2017
HI

I am new to the forum. Can someone please guide me how long does it take approximately after medicals success to get decision from CIC?