+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

smalls

Jun 15, 2011
ddobro2 said:
what do you mean?
it's a funny saying used by the crazy libian president ghadafi
i meant he already having troubles in his case and he wanna go out the country to add more background checks and stuff and won't be avaialble on the fone ........it sound like he just wanna get outta here !

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh. Yeah, I agree. Everything's on record now with Canadian immigration so I don't know how this plan about immigrating to another country before immigrating to Canada is going to work out ::) Ugh, I can't stand Gadhafi and his spoiled, evil, maid-torturing offspring. :mad: They really haven't caught him yet?
smalls said:
it's a funny saying used by the crazy libian president ghadafi
i meant he already having troubles in his case and he wanna go out the country to add more background checks and stuff and won't be avaialble on the fone ........it sound like he just wanna get outta here !

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
hi guys i really love your messages i am going to speak honestly inshalah:

i guess everybody wants to have good future here do not you ? yes Morocco is one of the most beautiful countries in the world i love my country very much if i have a good job i would not plan to immigrate i would stay here with my wife, i can not support her if she comes stay here because i am jobless now and my family are poor family, also my wife is poor she is not working because she had heart failure so she is not allowed to work she is under disability she takes meds every morning if she comes here stay how am i going to buy meds and its so expansive one insulin is 400 dirhams morocco money she has alots and in canada she gets it for free, plus my family lives in small house i will not be able to rent house for me and my wife then foods , clothes, guess what now my family pays most of expanses when my wife comes visits here for 3 months, so how am i going to support my wife if she comes live here ?? i already told her all of this and she agrees with me so this is why its better for me to go canada and get job support my wife and family here also show my wife my religion because i am having hard time teaching islam on internet in person it would be better do you agree with me for these reasons ?? thanks all

Aziz

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aziz2010 said:
hi guys i really love your messages i am going to speak honestly inshalah:

i guess everybody wants to have good future here do not you ? yes Morocco is one of the most beautiful countries in the world i love my country very much if i have a good job i would not plan to immigrate i would stay here with my wife, i can not support her if she comes stay here because i am jobless now and my family are poor family, also my wife is poor she is not working because she had heart failure so she is not allowed to work she is under disability she takes meds every morning if she comes here stay how am i going to buy meds and its so expansive one insulin is 400 dirhams morocco money she has alots and in canada she gets it for free, plus my family lives in small house i will not be able to rent house for me and my wife then foods , clothes, guess what now my family pays most of expanses when my wife comes visits here for 3 months, so how am i going to support my wife if she comes live here ?? i already told her all of this and she agrees with me so this is why its better for me to go canada and get job support my wife and family here also show my wife my religion because i am having hard time teaching islam on internet in person it would be better do you agree with me for these reasons ?? thanks all

Aziz
Aziz, you sound like a sweet young man. You really do. So follow my previous advice. Go finish high school, go to trade school or university, graduate, get a job and a couple of years of experience. Then look at immigrating to Canada again. Or another country that has a better economy than Morocco. I know you love your country and you probably love your wife too. But the road to Canada through your wife is very probably closed. She is unable to even travel to Morocco anymore because of her health so, seeing as there can't be a significant change of facts that would address the previous refusals, I think you do NOT have a chance of being successful with a sponsorship application. Applying from another country will not improve your chances as long as the circumstances of your marriage remain the same. If you do the other things I mentioned, you may be able to immigrate through one of the economic categories. Good luck.

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
hi thanks for reply i guess your advise is really good i will take it inshalah and finish my last year tommorrow i will apply for high school programe to finish i thank God i still have this door opened, also while finishing highschool i can study in school trade same so i win time, i like the word when you said i am a sweet young man lool........

Aziz

rd1219

Apr 25, 2011
hello friends, I just want to let you know I got my visa yesterday Thur 08 after 9months and 6day since they got my file and 13months away from my wife and two kids ,my interview was on July 11th .good luck to you all

rd1219

Apr 25, 2011
Hi smalls what part of Vancouver are gonna be living in if you don't mind me asking?I will be there on the 19th of this month .However my landing will happen in Calgary inshaallah so if anyone knows how busy that airport is let me know thanks

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
rd1219 said:
Hi smalls what part of Vancouver are gonna be living in if you don't mind me asking?I will be there on the 19th of this month .However my landing will happen in Calgary inshaallah so if anyone knows how busy that airport is let me know thanks
Congratulations for your visa! I live close to Vancouver and my husband is still in Morocco. He will have his interview on Monday September 12. We are both very anxious and worried. I wish you the best in your new life in Canada!

rd1219

Apr 25, 2011
thanks my wife lives in surrey 5min from the us border because I used to live in Seattle. In my opinion just tell your husband to be himself and to show his love and care for you to the vo but not over do it so it won't feel like its fake .in my case she basically went through the application asking questions about every section for an hour even if we have two kids ,but I took with me all this years e-mails ,90 pictures of the kids and my in laws which she asked me who is who.also skype records about two three calls a day ,and I wrote a consent that includes my passwords for e mails and skype so she can confirm anything she wants , then she told me to wait .after a few minutes she came back and told me she is gonna approve it and send it for security check then I asked her if I am gonna need to redo medical as an indirect question of how long it is going to be ,her response was if you are able to go before 9-22-2011 you won't need one. good luck

rd1219

Apr 25, 2011
the way I look at the whole process now is just like getting lost in a big city while you are on your way back home from a road trip,and once you see the freeway that will take you home it's a wonderful feeling . so for me I am going home sweet home

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that's a wonderful and sweet metaphor; congrats
rd1219 said:
the way I look at the whole process now is just like getting lost in a big city while you are on your way back home from a road trip,and once you see the freeway that will take you home it's a wonderful feeling . so for me I am going home sweet home

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
I am still lost in the city.... :'(

I don't like cities... lol

rd1219

Apr 25, 2011
I do too just remember a kick in the butt is also a step forward or like they say here in morocco a hit that does not break your back makes you stronger.I know you are a tough lady and I respect you for that .my wife was married twice first an arrogant lazy man second used her to get to Canada and I have a teenage daughter you see the similarities ,this is why I wish from the bottom of my heart that your husband is one of the best human beings morocco has to offer .good luck to you and best wishes