+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ddobro2 said:
How much of the staff there is "locally engaged"? And do you really think they're all fasting?
The VO's and Program Manager are Canadian citizens. Whether or not they are Muslim I couldn't say. The Muslims who are employed there (and all over the world) are fasting if they are following Islam.

smalls

Jun 15, 2011
guess what freinds!
i got a call from the embassy they said i can come and get my visa on wed24th august with no interview
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

hayati

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15,10,2010..re-do meds 20,10,2011
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congratulation ;D Smalls

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well sure, I know that they would be fasting if they were Muslim. I just was wondering what percentage of the Rabat VO staff were. Anyway, some people can be remarkably productive on no food. I'm not one of them. But my husband is now working at the same rate he normally does while other people leave at noon (well, it's the Canadian government) and then when he comes home and breaks his fast he eats barely anything. Weird.
rjessome said:
The VO's and Program Manager are Canadian citizens. Whether or not they are Muslim I couldn't say. The Muslims who are employed there (and all over the world) are fasting if they are following Islam.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
smalls said:
guess what freinds!
i got a call from the embassy they said i can come and get my visa on wed24th august with no interview
These are wonderful news!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I think my husband will be next. My father has always had a great intuition and since the beginning he said that my husband will get his visa in September.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
smalls said:
guess what freinds!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wonderful news!!

smalls

Jun 15, 2011
Thank u very much ! i woke up my wifey at 2 am she thought i was joking lol..hope that u get to hear some happy news soon

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
smalls said:
Thank u very much ! i woke up my wifey at 2 am she thought i was joking lol..hope that u get to hear some happy news soon
My husband wants to know if you had a passport request before now....or you will take your passport with you on Aug 24th?

smalls

Jun 15, 2011
nope , i ve never had any passport request , the lady on the fone was talking arabic" moroccan" , all that she said come and get ur visa...

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
smalls said:
nope , i ve never had any passport request , the lady on the fone was talking arabic" moroccan" , all that she said come and get ur visa...
Incredible! I always read that the visa office ask for passport (PPR). And it is marvelous to know they processed your file quickly! My husband emailed me today to let me know he twisted his ankle and he cannot walk (he is unhappy about not going to the mosque). He is afraid he will get a phone call from the visa office as he won't be able to go pick up his visa with an injured ankle.

smalls

Jun 15, 2011
Habibti said:
Incredible! I always read that the visa office ask for passport (PPR). And it is marvelous to know they processed your file quickly! My husband emailed me today to let me know he twisted his ankle and he cannot walk (he is unhappy about not going to the mosque). He is afraid he will get a phone call from the visa office as he won't be able to go pick up his visa with an injured ankle.
Too bad for him but inshallah he will recover soon .they did fast compared to other couples but i guess i can say it was obvious that we are real and we love and care about each other

LaSt-DrEaM

Apr 4, 2011
Hello everyone, wish Ramadan Mubarak to all :)
this is my first time i will type here, but since long ago and i'm reading this helpful forum ;)

well, i just married in 25 July 2011, my wife just left Morocco today. she will start the sponsoring soon incha'allah.

i need ur help for gathering the documents and forms, i need a direct links for the forms that i will fill and that my wife will too, also we are thinking for using a canadian immigration lawyer that will help us for all the steps and documents, cos i heared if we use an immigration lawyer that is will help us much for getting the chance for getting visa and also it helps for not taking long during the steps. what's should we do ?

any help in this case, any advices plz help cos we wanna to follow the right way for the spnsoring :)

thanks in advance.

Kamal

smalls

Jun 15, 2011
Salam , Congratulations for ur marriage , if u can write ur email and i can send u the papers that i filled
good luck

tissa2011

Aug 8, 2011
LaSt-DrEaM said:
this is my first time i will type here, but since long ago and i'm reading this helpful forum ;)

well, i just married in 25 July 2011, my wife just left Morocco today. she will start the sponsoring soon incha'allah.

i need ur help for gathering the documents and forms, i need a direct links for the forms that i will fill and that my wife will too, also we are thinking for using a canadian immigration lawyer that will help us for all the steps and documents, cos i heared if we use an immigration lawyer that is will help us much for getting the chance for getting visa and also it helps for not taking long during the steps. what's should we do ?

any help in this case, any advices plz help cos we wanna to follow the right way for the spnsoring :)

thanks in advance.

Kamal
congrats kamal if you live around rabat I'll be happy to meet you and help you with it .In my opinion a lawyer is waste of your money.good luck

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LaSt-DrEaM said:

thanks in advance.

Kamal
Hi,

The links to all of the forms and instructions are here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

Whether or not you need to hire someone to assist you depends on too many factors to be able to say whether it is worth it or not. It would depend on your ability to prepare the application, assemble the proof of relationship and all other documents required, AND whether or not there are any circumstances about your relationship that would cause a Visa Officer to question whether it is genuine or not. You and your wife should read through the application forms and guides first. Then read through OP Manual 2 (especially Section 5) to determine if you feel comfortable preparing your application yourselves. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf

Make an INFORMED decision. Remember that EVERY application is assessed on its individual merits. Make the decision for YOU, not based on what other people tell you when they have NO IDEA what your situation is.

Best of luck.