+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

smalls

Jun 15, 2011
Habibti said:
It is 4:30 am here and my husband just called me. He had to wait 2 hours at the visa office before he could give the officer more pictures of us, copies of our emails and msn chats. They told him they are going to examine our file and will call him in 25 days to let him know if they accept him or not. If they accept him, they will let him know if he has to pass the interview or not. I will still be in Morocco when they are going to call him. In the meantime, I have to pay for the visa and fax them the receipt. Now I am sick with worries. We are again facing the unknown.
Wish u the best !.....Don't you know if the embassy reply on emails or not cus i sent them twice and no answer yet !!and is this their email " rabat.immigration@international.gc.ca".Thank u :)

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
smalls said:
Wish u the best !.....Don't you know if the embassy reply on emails or not cus i sent them twice and no answer yet !!and is this their email " rabat.immigration @ international.gc.ca".Thank u :)
The last and only time I sent them an email was on May 8 and the day after on May 9 I got a reply from them. I know that some people never get a reply. Maybe I was just lucky they answered me right away. And also I often read that some visa offices don't reply emails or worst don't answer the phone calls. And yes you have the right email address. Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time too in your own way...

H

HayatElFadil

My husband gets his visa next week, inshallah! Still haven't purchased a plane ticket. Gonna get on that this week, inshallah. He's still working, that bothers me a bit but I'm sure he will be with his son and I this month. Can't wait!!!

smalls

Jun 15, 2011
HayatElFadil said:
My husband gets his visa next week, inshallah! Still haven't purchased a plane ticket. Gonna get on that this week, inshallah. He's still working, that bothers me a bit but I'm sure he will be with his son and I this month. Can't wait!!!
thats awesome , ur case was fast alhamdolilah
i hope mine will be the same !

smalls

Jun 15, 2011
HayatElFadil said:
Inshallah! :D When did Rabat get your papers?
it said in that letter that i received from them that they got my papers in 28/3/2011
and the length of the process will vary depending on the number of files waiting to be processed

hayati

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15,10,2010..re-do meds 20,10,2011
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HayatElFadil said:
Congratulation's,,hurry and book his plane ticket :p
wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!

H

HayatElFadil

hayati said:
Congratulation's,,hurry and book his plane ticket :p
wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much. Tickets are so expensive now for the end of the month, the cheapest is 1300$ to Edmonton.

hayati

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15,10,2010..re-do meds 20,10,2011
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HayatElFadil said:
Thank you very much. Tickets are so expensive now for the end of the month, the cheapest is 1300$ to Edmonton.
Your most welcome....$1,300.00 is not expensive at all,,, Toronto is more expensive ???

H

HayatElFadil

hayati said:
Your most welcome....$1,300.00 is not expensive at all,,, Toronto is more expensive ???
Oh yes, I can imagine but for my budget, 1300$ is pricey, hah.

H

HayatElFadil

rd1219 said:
hi HayatElFadil check air france from morocco to Edmonton around 8.265 mad =around1.040$
Thank you for that do you know if that is with fees and taxes? i don't think it is.

H

HayatElFadil

Alright. It looks like your new to this forum. Welcome :) Are you sponsoring a spouse from Morocco?

Dead_man

Jul 2, 2011
Hi every body
Am not here to disapoint u, but just to tell u
My story because i really need help and also
Want u to know that people are not the same
There are always good people and bad people
Any way
Am here in canada one year and 2 weeks my wife
Sponsored me to come to canada, every thind was
Ok before i move to canada but after that her behavia
Complaitly chaged she always trait me as a slive