+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

H

HayatElFadil

deegirl said:
WAIT TILL THE WELFARE BILL COMES IF YOU THINK THATS PRICEY
Yeah, I'm sure that's pricey; however, my husband is not your husband and you shouldn't judge Moroccan men as an entire.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
smalls said:
HI everyone who is dealing with rabat ...today was my first time using ECAS and the answer was : IN PROCESS:

We received xxxxxxx xxxxxxx's application for permanent residence on March 18, 2011.

We started processing xxxxxxx xxxxxxx's application on June 14, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

sooo what do u think about that !! im lil bit confused cus as i saw on this forum when ecas says medical results have been received it means that its in an advanced process !!
These are wonderful news!!! Congratulations! I am very happy for you! :D

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
deegirl said:
WOMEN NEED TO WISE UP,,,,,MEN FROM MOROCCO ARE USERS
I could say the same about Canadian men... however I am aware that not all men are cut from the same cloth.

btw I am a Canadian woman!

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
deegirl said:
WOMEN NEED TO WISE UP,,,,,MEN FROM MOROCCO ARE USERS

I think this is a generalization! My ex-husband was from the same country as me, same province as me and he had the same religion as me. Nonetheless, he used me to the core. It took me years to rebuild myself on all levels!

smalls

Jun 15, 2011
Habibti said:
These are wonderful news!!! Congratulations! I am very happy for you! :D
ooh thank u so much, is it a good thing on ECas for cases in rabat to be :: In Process. ........ medical results received. without any contact from the embassy here exept for a call that was answered by dad and thats it.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deegirl, I'm sorry for what you have been through. Truly, I am. But coming on here to make claims like this is not going to win you an sympathy. Nor can you judge every person by your experience. You know that. But I understand you are hurting.

To everyone else, I've been on this thread practically since it was created and have gotten to know many people who have come and gone through the years. Deegirl worked hard to get her husband here and was extremely unfortunate to have been betrayed by him as he married her for all the wrong reasons. There are others who worked just as hard to get their Moroccan partners here as well only to find out that the person they married was not who they thought and these marriages have ended badly. Or after being together in Canada they discovered that the cultural differences were too much for their relationship to endure. Marriage is a gamble no matter whom you choose as your partner. It is impossible to know the future but we all hope for the best. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. In Deegirl's case, it didn't. I know other couples still going strong who were on this forum. But sadly I know many that aren't.

Be wise to the fact that this immigration issue is just the first hurdle. There is an uphill battle awaiting you on the other side once this part is finished and you try to blend your life with that of someone else. I can't emphasize enough how challenging the cultural aspects are and I don't know if there is any way to prepare you for that. After almost 2 years of being together in Canada, my husband and I still go through them. I'm not trying to scare anyone by stating this. I wish everyone the best and know the pain of separation you are feeling right now. I've been there. But I've also been on the other side and have experienced the difficulties of melding two lives from completely different cultures together. And I know the complete stories of many people on this forum and their challenges as well. There are NO fairy tale endings but then again, marriage is never a fairy taile is it?

Best of luck.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@ Deegirl

I took the opportunity to read some of your posts and while I understand and empathize with your situation I can tell you, everyone has a story.

I have had 2 other "serious" relationships in my life other than my Moroccan husband. I have also dated 3 men. First one cheated on me, twice. (My mistake for taking him back 2 years later). Second one left when I got pregnant (I lost this baby). Third and longest relationship so far (father of my daughter).... tried to sell me to his friends for sex when I was 6 months pregnant. Fourth threatened to commit suicide if I left...I left...he is still alive..... And last and least number 5....was a convicted stalker...I helped the police catch him once again and he is now in Kingston....low and behold...ALL are Canadian men.

To top it off my brother molested me and threatened me with knives and other weapons and my father beat me with pool cues.

I don't tell you and everyone else these things for sympathy or pity. I am telling my story because I want you to know you are not the only one to have gone through being used and abused. I know it takes time to heal and I appreciate your wounds are newer than mine. So I hope you can find some help to come to terms with all that has happened. Yes, you are a victim of abuse....but don't stay in that position and allow him to control your life. You are giving him too much of your precious time and energy. You are worth more than that!! It has been a long road for me to realise my worth and to not allow that behaviour with anyone in my life anymore and I hope you do get to this point because it is a much happier, peaceful place to be. You deserve the best so don't settle for less!!

As for my Moroccan husband. I have had him investigated. There is no one that will say a bad word against him and his family. He works with children with disabilities and has defended them at the threat of losing his job from abusive teachers. His father, when he was alive, packaged honey in their home. He would distribute this to poor families in the neighbourhood. He (my husband) gave up a good job in order to go back home when his older brother left for Boston to make sure his mother and sister where safe. His entire family has greeted me with great honour, love and respect. They took me into their homes and even took care of me when I was sick. His sisters and mother all came to him and told him to take good care of me because they love me as a sister and daughter and I am blessed to have such an amazing Moroccan family.

So forgive me for being defensive of your generalization. I think you can see that my experience with Canadian men has been awful at best but I do not tag them all under this umbrella. If I had met a Canadian man I would have had him investigated as well because I have a child to think of first over my own needs. There are good and bad men and women all over this earth. I hope for yourself and any future relationships and/or children you have you are able to move on from this. But I also understand how painful it is.

I do wish you peace and happiness in your future. You truly deserve it.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
dair2dv8103100 said:
@ Deegirl

I took the opportunity to read some of your posts and while I understand and empathize with your situation I can tell you, everyone has a story.

I have had 2 other "serious" relationships in my life other than my Moroccan husband. I have also dated 3 men. First one cheated on me, twice. (My mistake for taking him back 2 years later). Second one left when I got pregnant (I lost this baby). Third and longest relationship so far (father of my daughter).... tried to sell me to his friends for sex when I was 6 months pregnant. Fourth threatened to commit suicide if I left...I left...he is still alive..... And last and least number 5....was a convicted stalker...I helped the police catch him once again and he is now in Kingston....low and behold...ALL are Canadian men.

To top it off my brother molested me and threatened me with knives and other weapons and my father beat me with pool cues.

I don't tell you and everyone else these things for sympathy or pity. I am telling my story because I want you to know you are not the only one to have gone through being used and abused. I know it takes time to heal and I appreciate your wounds are newer than mine. So I hope you can find some help to come to terms with all that has happened. Yes, you are a victim of abuse....but don't stay in that position and allow him to control your life. You are giving him too much of your precious time and energy. You are worth more than that!! It has been a long road for me to realise my worth and to not allow that behaviour with anyone in my life anymore and I hope you do get to this point because it is a much happier, peaceful place to be. You deserve the best so don't settle for less!!

As for my Moroccan husband. I have had him investigated. There is no one that will say a bad word against him and his family. He works with children with disabilities and has defended them at the threat of losing his job from abusive teachers. His father, when he was alive, packaged honey in their home. He would distribute this to poor families in the neighbourhood. He (my husband) gave up a good job in order to go back home when his older brother left for Boston to make sure his mother and sister where safe. His entire family has greeted me with great honour, love and respect. They took me into their homes and even took care of me when I was sick. His sisters and mother all came to him and told him to take good care of me because they love me as a sister and daughter and I am blessed to have such an amazing Moroccan family.

So forgive me for being defensive of your generalization. I think you can see that my experience with Canadian men has been awful at best but I do not tag them all under this umbrella. If I had met a Canadian man I would have had him investigated as well because I have a child to think of first over my own needs. There are good and bad men and women all over this earth. I hope for yourself and any future relationships and/or children you have you are able to move on from this. But I also understand how painful it is.

Your testimony moved me greatly and deeply. God bless you!

smalls

Jun 15, 2011
dair2dv8103100 said:
@ Deegirl

Thank u so much for ur courage to share ur story .... it's not easy.wish u all the happiness and joy with ur husband ,as we all know there is the good and the bad in everything and human beings are part of that.

Dead_man

Jul 2, 2011
dair2dv8103100 said:
First of all, you have your PR so she cannot deport you!! So do not believe this. I also believe in trying to work things out first. But if, as you say, you have tried and it is just not working then you need to find a place to live away from her and see if this helps her realize that what she is doing is serious and you do not deserve to be treated that way.

Are you working now? Are you able to leave and find an apartment? If you are not working then you can apply for government assistance, but she will have to pay this back as your sponsor and will probably not make her very happy and might make things worse for you.

Are you in a community where there is a high Moroccan population? Do you have any friends or family here other than her that could help you?

Thank you so much for your help i lift home and she start crying
Ang beg me to come back i did and i tried to
Find a good solution but just few weeks and every things
Start over again
Am living in newmarket a york region 40 min driving to toronto
An working since i came here i can take care of my self
That's not a problem but she alwags said i'll send u back home
And now i really go back home by my self bettre than she senf me
I know one moroccan guy his wife worst than mine
I wanna know if really can do that ?
My patient is over i start loosing my mind
Please i want an answer

We need more information really to be able to give better advice. Most of us here understand not everyone is the same and it is hard to hear stories like this. I hope you find the help and peace you are looking for.

Dead_man

Jul 2, 2011
HayatElFadil said:
Hello,I'm sorry to hear about your situation. She's probably scared that you might leave her or you might do something bad to her. Was she like this in your Country or before you got married? It seems like the story is usually the other way around. You should be getting what you want because your the husband.
Thank you so much for your help i lift home and she start crying
And beg me to come back i did and i tried to
Find a good solution but just after few weeks and every things
Start over again
Am living in newmarket a york region 40 min driving to toronto
I am working since i came here i can take care of my self
That's not a problem but she always said i'll send u back home
And now i really wanna go back home by my self bettre than she send me
I know one moroccan guy his wife worst than mine
I wanna know if she really can do that ?
My patient is over i start losing my mind
Please i want an answer

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
So I finally received the application back :)

It was not the problem they described to me on the phone. It was a signature that my husband missed. :(

So I have filled out a new form, scanned and emailed it to him for him to sign. Now we have to wait for it to come through FedEx. Once it arrives then I will be sending it to Mississauga as fast as I can afford.

6 months gone and no further ahead.....I know many others out here are in the same boat as us but you know...we all gotta say it. ::) I MISS HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dair2dv8103100 said:
So I finally received the application back :)

It was not the problem they described to me on the phone. It was a signature that my husband missed. :(

So I have filled out a new form, scanned and emailed it to him for him to sign. Now we have to wait for it to come through FedEx. Once it arrives then I will be sending it to Mississauga as fast as I can afford.

6 months gone and no further ahead.....I know many others out here are in the same boat as us but you know...we all gotta say it. ::) I MISS HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!
He can scan and email it back to you for you to submit.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rjessome said:
He can scan and email it back to you for you to submit.
They don't need the original??

It is IMM 5406 Additional Family Information.

This would be absolutely awesome if it is possible!!