File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
I will be leaving Jan 5 to get married in Morocco.

All along I thought I had the right paper to say that I was single now my fiance tells me he does not think it is enough.

There are 2 papers he says I need...

1. Certificate de Residence
2. Certificate to state I am single

Can someone please tell me what I need for this...where would I get these...can I just give a sworn statement from a lawyer?

I am really getting nervous about this...I hope someone can help...Thanks in advance.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dair2dv8103100 said:
I will be leaving Jan 5 to get married in Morocco.

All along I thought I had the right paper to say that I was single now my fiance tells me he does not think it is enough.

There are 2 papers he says I need...

1. Certificate de Residence
2. Certificate to state I am single

Can someone please tell me what I need for this...where would I get these...can I just give a sworn statement from a lawyer?

I am really getting nervous about this...I hope someone can help...Thanks in advance.
The french affidavit that you've sworn and will take to the consulate in Morocco states your residence and that you are single. They will give you another document to take to the Moroccan Dept of Foreign Affairs to be stamped. That's all you need.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rjessome said:
The french affidavit that you've sworn and will take to the consulate in Morocco states your residence and that you are single. They will give you another document to take to the Moroccan Dept of Foreign Affairs to be stamped. That's all you need.
Thank you rjessome...I hope all is well with you...has been a while since I have been here.

As for the French statement that is all I thought I would need as well. My fiance is wondering if the Adul is just trying to make some money because he told him not to show anyone the list of documents required he gave him.

I have 3 original sworn french statements all signed and stamped by my lawyer. I wanted to have several copies in case we need them.

He is going to look into it more tomorrow and let me know. Otherwise I will go to the lawyer and ask her to make a sworn statement that she knows I live where I live...sigh I was afraid of this kind of thing. One of the reasons I started so early.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dair2dv8103100 said:
As for the French statement that is all I thought I would need as well. My fiance is wondering if the Adul is just trying to make some money because he told him not to show anyone the list of documents required he gave him.
Your fiance is probably right! There is more than one Adul in every city so if he's not feeling good about this one, he could go to another. Try not to stress too much right now. January 5 is very close! You will be running around like crazy when you get to Morocco so get lots of rest now while you can. Hopefully your fiance has gotten a few things out of the way that are required and you both won't have too many long waits or have to pay too many bribes. Good luck and remember to have some fun and enjoy the moment(s).

RoseSaid

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2010
Hi,
Just a question: My husband recently noticed that he received a phone call from the Embassy while he was in the shower. We are really concerned that he missed it. Will they call back again soon? Now that it has been a holiday weekend, we will have to wait until Wednesday to see if they call again. What happens when someone misses their call? Anyone have any experience with this?
Rose

MsLynie

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
15-12-2010
My husband and I were working on the additional family information, which was missing in our papers (it was sadly returned to us because we were missing the additional family form :() and I'm wondering, because he accidentally signed the part where it says that he "certify that I do not have a spouse..." can I just white that out? Or does he have to send me another form? It's a 2 week wait again if he sends me the form from morocco... Or can I just write a note saying that he accidentally signed it???? Any information would greatly be appreciated!! Thanks!!! :D

sierra_rose

Jun 15, 2010
Rose said,
i think they will definitely call again.they called my hubby 2 times once at home and again on his mobile before they were able to speak to him directly.once they spoke with him,they told him what they needed by phone and also sent it via email as well.hopefully wednesday they will try again.good luck.if you don't mind me asking,what stage are u at right now?

RoseSaid

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2010
Hey,
Thanks for the reply. We are at the "waiting stage". :) We filed the application, and they began processing it in July, 2010. We have been waiting at the edge of our seats since then!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MsLynie said:
My husband and I were working on the additional family information, which was missing in our papers (it was sadly returned to us because we were missing the additional family form :() and I'm wondering, because he accidentally signed the part where it says that he "certify that I do not have a spouse..." can I just white that out? Or does he have to send me another form? It's a 2 week wait again if he sends me the form from morocco... Or can I just write a note saying that he accidentally signed it???? Any information would greatly be appreciated!! Thanks!!! :D
No, he needs to fill in and sign a new one. He can scan it and email it to you. I doesn't have to be the original.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rjessome said:
Your fiance is probably right! There is more than one Adul in every city so if he's not feeling good about this one, he could go to another. Try not to stress too much right now. January 5 is very close! You will be running around like crazy when you get to Morocco so get lots of rest now while you can. Hopefully your fiance has gotten a few things out of the way that are required and you both won't have too many long waits or have to pay too many bribes. Good luck and remember to have some fun and enjoy the moment(s).
Yes, my fiance found out that all I really need is a copy of my latest hydro bill or something like this to prove that I live at this residence.

That is easy enough. Thankfully...

Unfortunately I have come to the realisation that if I don't have enough time (3weeks but technically only weekdays so 13 days) then I will return unwed. If that happens then it is unlikely I will be able to go back again anytime soon and I don't think I can go through all this again.
I love him like crazy but this is very hard on not just me but my daughter.

So as they say...hope for the best...expect the worst.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dair2dv8103100 said:
Yes, my fiance found out that all I really need is a copy of my latest hydro bill or something like this to prove that I live at this residence.

Unfortunately I have come to the realisation that if I don't have enough time (3weeks but technically only weekdays so 13 days) then I will return unwed. If that happens then it is unlikely I will be able to go back again anytime soon and I don't think I can go through all this again.
Well I wish you the best of luck! Be smart in your trip. Start in Rabat and head to the Canadian Consulate first. It takes 2 days for them to give you the proper document so spend those 2 days getting translations done, your pictures and photocopies, your criminal records check from the Dept of Justice (also in Rabat) and perhaps even your husband's medical for immigration to Canada. Arrive EARLY at all of your destinations. When you get back to your husband's city, hit the ground running again. Hopefully he's done some of the things he needs to do already. It CAN be done in your 3 weeks if you plan appropriately. And are willing to pay the baksheesh! Let us know what happens.

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well hello everyone! How is everyone doing...? Any more news for the people that are waiting?:) Sign Native

azitour

Jan 30, 2011
salam everybody
i am just wondering if there are couples 100% moroccan who's application is being processed or are waiting for their visas ?
let's exchange information

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
dair2dv8103100 said:

I hope all went well for you dair2dv8103100

If you need help with paperwork let us know.. I'm sure we will try to help.. Rejessome is your best answer for most of that,, She's good and helped me ... look forward to hearin from you..