+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Jerada5160

Jun 23, 2013
Hello, Iam moroccan live in Canada ,wanna sponsor my wife from morocco, iam confusing about some things like a job and place where I live Bcoz I live in a room and I work 40 hrs n $400a week but no benefit , what u think ? I don't know if they gonna accept my application ? Plz answer me a soon as possible thank you

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12.02.11 / Re-do Meds: 03.02.12 / Received: 15.03.12
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Told he was approved for Visa 15.03.12/ issued 18.04.12
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
Jerada5160 said:
Hello, Iam moroccan live in Canada ,wanna sponsor my wife from morocco, iam confusing about some things like a job and place where I live Bcoz I live in a room and I work 40 hrs n $400a week but no benefit , what u think ? I don't know if they gonna accept my application ? Plz answer me a soon as possible thank you
Not everyone has benefits and the majority make the same as you in wages so no there is not a problem for sponsorship.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Jerada5160 said:
Hi brother,,,there is no minimum income for sponsoring a spouse,so dont worry about that,,,but there is a few things you should make sure about,like how did you become a permanent resident...if you have been sponsored too?etc,,,
have you ever taken any social assistance from the government there?

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12.02.11 / Re-do Meds: 03.02.12 / Received: 15.03.12
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Told he was approved for Visa 15.03.12/ issued 18.04.12
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
Hi Gladiateur, how is everything going? Have you and your wife submitted? Have you heard anything yet?

Jerada5160

Jun 23, 2013
Thank you guys for answer , ye gladiator I have been sponsored by my ex wife but I never took social assistance from the government ,
gladiateur19 said:
Hi brother,,,there is no minimum income for sponsoring a spouse,so dont worry about that,,,but there is a few things you should make sure about,like how did you become a permanent resident...if you have been sponsored too?etc,,,

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
FatimZahra said:
Hi Gladiateur, how is everything going? Have you and your wife submitted? Have you heard anything yet?
we are going to do that so soon fatim zahra,,,i just sent her everything from here,,,im planing a trip inshallah to the Dominican to have 10 days with her there on September,,,

Jerada5160

Jun 23, 2013
Hi, if I have been sponsored by someone before that means what??
gladiateur19 said:

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Jerada5160 said:
that means a red flag...she was a Canadian right?and now you are getting married with a Moroccan girl?so they are going to wonder how come you changed your mind,and doesn't wanna marry any Canadian women now,but you turned to Moroccans,,,so you have to get more proofs for your current marriage.
i dont mean to make you worried or anything brother,so hopefully you wont misunderstand me,,,lol,,,i have been on the appeal cases websites,and i have been reading what does look like a red flags,so being sponsored before could be one

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Jerada5160 said:
If you yourself were sponsored to Canada by a spouse, you can't sponsor one yourself until 5 yrs have passed since landing. No exceptions. - See more at: http://immlawyer.blogs.com/my_weblog/2013/05/sponsorship-requirements.html#sthash.aaLsOkpr.dpuf

Jerada5160

Jun 23, 2013
Hi, I called a guy have been in same stituation as me , he had no problem , yes i have passed 5 years since landing .. Thank you anyway , plz guys don't post something if you r not sure about it... Thank you
gladiateur19 said:
that means a red flag...she was a Canadian right?and now you are getting married with a Moroccan girl?so they are going to wonder how come you changed your mind,and doesn't wanna marry any Canadian women now,but you turned to Moroccans,,,so you have to get more proofs for your current marriage.
i dont mean to make you worried or anything brother,so hopefully you wont misunderstand me,,,lol,,,i have been on the appeal cases websites,and i have been reading what does look like a red flags,so being sponsored before could be one

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Jerada5160 said:
Hi, I called a guy have been in same stituation as me , he had no problem , yes i have passed 5 years since landing .. Thank you anyway , plz guys don't post something if you r not sure about it... Thank you
Hi i tried to help,and i found that information on a professional immigration website,and that's true,you can check it on the government website and on the forms you are gonna fill,,,it makes sense,and i do believe that's true.and since you said you have passed 5 years,then no worries.

bel_g

Aug 18, 2012
gladiateur19,

hi, so worried when i read some of your comments about having a medical exam in casa been there of Dr. Solhi, after i read your comments about him, IM SO WORRIED thats why every other day I called him hows my result??i think his annoyed in me now.Anyways we have different type of application but then this forum gve big help.
Hows your medical? last call to Dr. solhi , he said its been sent to CIC...just only 1 week the result will be sent...hope it's true or im gonna be panic!!!!! :(

Thanks.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
bel_g said:
gladiateur19,

hi, so worried when i read some of your comments about having a medical exam in casa been there of Dr. Solhi, after i read your comments about him, IM SO WORRIED thats why every other day I called him hows my result??i think his annoyed in me now.Anyways we have different type of application but then this forum gve big help.
Hows your medical? last call to Dr. solhi , he said its been sent to CIC...just only 1 week the result will be sent...hope it's true or im gonna be panic!!!!! :(

Thanks.
i got my medical on an email after more than 2 weeks of waiting and waiting,,,that Dr is not really good with paper work organization,,,that's all i can say,i was so worried too and really nervous,i do understand your feelings,i even called other doctors to get another appointment.and i asked a doctor on phone,does the medical take long or you are gonna give me the receipt the same day,she said it's the same day,so i knew for sure that Dr solhi wasn't doing his work very well,he ignored me for all of that time,i was calling him once every week,asking him to tell me when im going to get my medical,he said he is still trying ,,etc etc etc,,,i mean seriously,,,lol,,,then the last call,i asked him and he said the same,that's the system has been changed blah blah blah,,,5 mins later he called me back and asked for my email address,and he said it's done,,,lol,,,i couldn't understand,,,so i really do believe he put things like that off,and he works on other things...he is not good at all,that's all i can say

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
gladiateur19 said:
i got my medical on an email after more than 2 weeks of waiting and waiting,,,that Dr is not really good with paper work organization,,,that's all i can say,i was so worried too and really nervous,i do understand your feelings,i even called other doctors to get another appointment.and i asked a doctor on phone,does the medical take long or you are gonna give me the receipt the same day,she said it's the same day,so i knew for sure that Dr solhi wasn't doing his work very well,he ignored me for all of that time,i was calling him once every week,asking him to tell me when im going to get my medical,he said he is still trying ,,etc etc etc,,,i mean seriously,,,lol,,,then the last call,i asked him and he said the same,that's the system has been changed blah blah blah,,,5 mins later he called me back and asked for my email address,and he said it's done,,,lol,,,i couldn't understand,,,so i really do believe he put things like that off,and he works on other things...he is not good at all,that's all i can say
Salam 3alaykom, wa Ramadan mubarak

for the medical receipt you do get it in same day when u see the doctor, and i think it shouldnt be sent via email cos there is the signature and a stamp from doctor.. so it should be an original one i think.. anyway, in my case, i got my medical receipt from doctor on same day when i done the examination.. so if you see the doctor giving you excuses, know that they dont do their work as it should be and you should talk about your rights, cos their work and wht embassy told them is to give the receipt on same day.. best luck for u all :)