10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
dair2dv8103100 said:
The Dr who did the medical will send a receipt to the embassy. He does not have to do anything....but if he likes he can take the receipt in... but it is not necessary :)
Thanks !!! :D

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dair2dv8103100 said:
The Dr who did the medical will send a receipt to the embassy. He does not have to do anything....but if he likes he can take the receipt in... but it is not necessary :)
No. The doctor sends the report to the RMO in Paris. Doctors send nothing to the embassy. Habibiti can have her husband send that receipt to the embassy advising the medical has been completed. The embassy requests the results from the RMO electronically.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
We never sent anything to the embassy and they got the medical and did all what needed to be done....so this is completely opposite to what you told me when I was going through a medical request???

You told me we did not have to take the receipt to the embassy...unless it is different because of this being requested from a refusal?

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
i hope everyone is good.....im happy habibti thats everything was good and u enjoyed yourself......for the medicals my husband waited until they said him to redo them with their papers then the doctors sends it to paris ...so the embassy has to for sure be aware that ur husband did them to be able to request them from paris....our case i won the adr dec 12th on jan 3rd ..ecas changed in progress..

For us life is going good ...obviously its hard to intergrate with eveything for my hubby for work and school.....he has to redo his diplomas for the equalvalence and it takes 3-4mths only for the appointment then 3-4 mths for the results that means he cannopt go to scholl untill thats done...to find a job its pretty tough as well due to no english just french.....

but he really helps me alot ....so im really happy...........its been a little over a mth now and i dont feel the separation anymore at all like it never happenned ......wow its crazy..................

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
rjessome said:
No. The doctor sends the report to the RMO in Paris. Doctors send nothing to the embassy. Habibiti can have her husband send that receipt to the embassy advising the medical has been completed. The embassy requests the results from the RMO electronically.
Thanks so much! My husband sent a letter with the receipt from the doctor to the embassy today. What about his police certificate? Does he have to send a new one?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dair2dv8103100 said:
We never sent anything to the embassy and they got the medical and did all what needed to be done....so this is completely opposite to what you told me when I was going through a medical request???

You told me we did not have to take the receipt to the embassy...unless it is different because of this being requested from a refusal?
It is because they won their appeal. :) His file number may have changed. May not have as well, who knows with the new GCMS system. But anyway, what I was saying NO wasn't the part about the receipt or new paper. It was about the procedure that the doctor follows. They don't send results to the embassy. It goes to the RMO and then the VO makes an electronic request for results. And maybe I can't remember correctly but hadn't your husband given them the second receipt but then they sent him their medical request form? And that's what I told you not to worry about. Or I could be mis-remembering. But anyway, because this is an appeal, to be on the safe side her husband should send the new receipt. Gotta cover all the bases in that case.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Habibti said:
Thanks so much! My husband sent a letter with the receipt from the doctor to the embassy today. What about his police certificate? Does he have to send a new one?
I would get a new one. I'm surprised they haven't asked him to redo the Schedule A and Additional Family Information form too. And requested new pictures. There have been so many procedures that have changed in the past couple of years with these. I mean really, appeals that have been won were supposed to be processed in Ottawa, not back at the visa office. At least that's what the last Operational Bulletin about this said. But that doesn't seem to be happening in most cases either. Very strange.

~*Dani*~

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 6,2012
Doc's Request.
August 16th,2012
AOR Received.
June 20th,2012
Med's Done....
February 17,2012
Interview........
October 18th,2012
Passport Req..
refused........... :(
VISA ISSUED...
so sad
LANDED..........
so upset and sad.
Hi,

I am Canadian citizen from Saskatoon,Saskatchewan and living in Marrakech, Morocco with my Moroccan husband. It will be a year for me here in Morocco. We just celebrated our 1 year marriage anniversary on September 29th.

My husband and I started to apply for Family Class application back in March and the CIC received it in Mississauga on March 6th, 2011. I am approved as a sponsor and they forwarded the application to Canadian Embassy in Rabat.

My husband recently received a email from the Embassy back on August 6th, 2011 that states that they got his application. approximately 1 week later, they emailed him again and requested a proof of work history documentation and RPRF( Right of Permanent Residence Fee). He traveled to Rabat to drop all this off to the Embassy. The security guard told him that our application is fast than others and probably be approved. I been worried a lot and think about it too much.

The Moroccan lady at the Embassy told him that we will receive a phone call very soon for a interview but didn't mention the exact date of appointment. I been checking application status online everyday on CIC website. It kept saying the same thing " application received on March 6th and the medical results received). nothing changed.

do he have to inform the embassy that he is a owner of scooter rental business, before we mailed the application in March, he was working in Casablanca then moved back to Marrakech to be with me so I don't have to shuttle back forth.

I read other threads that people mentioned that visa officers pay a visit to someone's home to be sure it is not a fraud or something or the officers call the family members?

sorry I think too much about this and worried lots about it, very stressful for me. I really want my husband to be with me in Canada and have a good life together to build a family together. my friends and family is so looking forward to see us. I love him so much, I cannot imagine to be without him. I think about this everyday.should I be worried?

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
~*Dani*~ said:
Hi,

I am Canadian citizen from Saskatoon,Saskatchewan and living in Marrakech, Morocco with my Moroccan husband. It will be a year for me here in Morocco. We just celebrated our 1 year marriage anniversary on September 29th.

My husband and I started to apply for Family Class application back in March and the CIC received it in Mississauga on March 6th, 2011. I am approved as a sponsor and they forwarded the application to Canadian Embassy in Rabat.

My husband recently received a email from the Embassy back on August 6th, 2011 that states that they got his application. approximately 1 week later, they emailed him again and requested a proof of work history documentation and RPRF( Right of Permanent Residence Fee). He traveled to Rabat to drop all this off to the Embassy. The security guard told him that our application is fast than others and probably be approved. I been worried a lot and think about it too much.

The Moroccan lady at the Embassy told him that we will receive a phone call very soon for a interview but didn't mention the exact date of appointment. I been checking application status online everyday on CIC website. It kept saying the same thing " application received on March 6th and the medical results received). nothing changed.

do he have to inform the embassy that he is a owner of scooter rental business, before we mailed the application in March, he was working in Casablanca then moved back to Marrakech to be with me so I don't have to shuttle back forth.

I read other threads that people mentioned that visa officers pay a visit to someone's home to be sure it is not a fraud or something or the officers call the family members?

sorry I think too much about this and worried lots about it, very stressful for me. I really want my husband to be with me in Canada and have a good life together to build a family together. my friends and family is so looking forward to see us. I love him so much, I cannot imagine to be without him. I think about this everyday.should I be worried?
Hi Dani! Welcome to the Forum! I am not sure to understand.... it is almost 2013 and you are talking about 2011. It is LAST summer (Summer 2011) that the lady at the visa office talked to your husband about a coming interview?

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
It has been 2 months since my husband arrived in Canada and he has still not received his PR card??

I am getting concerned. Should I be? Is there a number I can call to inquire about it?

Really hoping everyone is doing well and enjoyed their summer...

~*Dani*~

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 6,2012
Doc's Request.
August 16th,2012
AOR Received.
June 20th,2012
Med's Done....
February 17,2012
Interview........
October 18th,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
so sad
LANDED..........
so upset and sad.
oops.. I didnt realize the year, i made mistake. it is 2012, not 2011

~*Dani*~

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 6,2012
Doc's Request.
August 16th,2012
AOR Received.
June 20th,2012
Med's Done....
February 17,2012
Interview........
October 18th,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
so sad
LANDED..........
so upset and sad.
I made mistake about the year. * corrected.** 2012. not 2011

should I be worried? and please answer to the question:: does visa officers call family members and pay a visa to the house!?

Hi,

My husband and I started to apply for Family Class application back in March and the CIC received it in Mississauga on March 6th, 2012*. I am approved as a sponsor and they forwarded the application to Canadian Embassy in Rabat.

My husband recently received a email from the Embassy back on August 6th, 2012* that states that they got his application. approximately 1 week later, they emailed him again and requested a proof of work history documentation and RPRF( Right of Permanent Residence Fee). He traveled to Rabat to drop all this off to the Embassy. The security guard told him that our application is fast than others and probably be approved. I been worried a lot and think about it too much.

~*Dani*~

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 6,2012
Doc's Request.
August 16th,2012
AOR Received.
June 20th,2012
Med's Done....
February 17,2012
Interview........
October 18th,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
so sad
LANDED..........
so upset and sad.
I been thinking about it everyday and couldn't sleep. it bother me a lots.. because I really want my husband to come with me to Canada together.

my husband said that visa officers is too busy to pay visit to the house and make calls. I read somewhere that visa officers does pay a visit to the house and make calls in some countries such like Vietnam.

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12.02.11 / Re-do Meds: 03.02.12 / Received: 15.03.12
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Told he was approved for Visa 15.03.12/ issued 18.04.12
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
Hi Dani, welcome to the forum.

They don't tell you the date when they say you will be hearing from them. The visa office never called my hubby's family. You will need a lot of patience when it comes to this procedure.

In sha Allah your hubby hears from them soon.

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12.02.11 / Re-do Meds: 03.02.12 / Received: 15.03.12
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Told he was approved for Visa 15.03.12/ issued 18.04.12
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
dair2dv8103100 said:
It has been 2 months since my husband arrived in Canada and he has still not received his PR card??

I am getting concerned. Should I be? Is there a number I can call to inquire about it?

Really hoping everyone is doing well and enjoyed their summer...
Hey Dair :) we just checked this past weekend. It says 61 days for processing time of the PR card.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp