+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

kellychafik

Jun 8, 2007
Hello Abdel
When are you going to pick up your visa. I bet you are on your way there now. Your wife must be so so happy. When did they say that you have to leave morocco once you get your visa or does it matter. I am so so happy for you and your family. I hope we all get our call so soon to.

Take Care
Kelly

Reactions: Alicee

travel_fan

Star Member
May 7, 2007
GREAT NEWS ABDEL!!

I'm so happy for you and your wife - finally you know you can come to Canada now and be together. Rachid told me the news this morning - I was so excited to hear such good news. I'm sure we will hear very soon from the embassy. OMG i can hardly wait...

Mornie - I think our husband's have one year from the date they had their medical exam to leave Morocco (for us it is until the middle of December).

Many people in Canada and Morocco will be celebrating very soon!!!!!

Tracy

Reactions: Alicee

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Welcome Boras!

Oh Abdel, I am so so excited for you. I am crying. This is such wonderful news. I bet Rachid was so happy too. I can't believe the end is in site. I just opened this site now because I had to go to court to fight my speeding ticket this morning! Ha-ha! I was singing to my Hisham Abbas cd all the way there and all the way home for good luck! It worked! My fine was reduced and Abdel got his call!

I have to phone my daughter and tell her the good news Abdel.

Love to all,
Abdel's Lady Penny (Hurray! I am so happy!)

essaouira

Apr 27, 2007
hello
thank you lady penny,tracy,kelly,mornie,for you nice words and your support
they ask me to come pick up the visa after tomorrow the 27th june at 8h00
mornie and kelly:we have one year from the date when we had the medical exam to leave Morocco,like tracy said
lady penny, hisham abbas its one of my favorite singers i like his songs, ohhhhhh you not a bad girl hahahahaha you are a very nice good girl ,im sure that all the friends here likes you so much,YOU ARE OUR PRESIDENT,its a very helpful this link dear lady penny in you message yesterday at 7h57 ,i think everyone need know this information its important
welcom boras and my sincer wishe's for you and your wife ,you are here in your home,we are here a smalle family,you can have one idea now that the immigration people in rabat do very good job ,and that the process will take no more than 5 months inshallah
with so much love
abdel

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
[pre]Hello Everyone:

First, I want to congratulate abdel on his visa, I’m very happy that he will finally
be with his wife, I‘ve been following all the stories on this forum and now I want to share
mine with you.
My husband is from Vancouver, BC. We got married on February 14th (a dream come true).
It took us a while to get all our papers organized, about three months. Our application arrived
at the immigration office on May 28th; we have been following the application on line.Today we
found out that they processed the application five days ago, on June 21st, and a letter was
sent to my husband with a decision, the same day. We hope it’s good news inshallah.But I want
to ask if anyone knows what (Decision Made) means in CIC term. Now we are waiting impatiently
for the letter to arrive. I can’t wait to be with my husband.
I hope we will all be with our spouses very soon.

Nooda
[pre]

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Welcome Nooda!
Well now we have a lady from Maroc! Our first! To answer your question, you can find the information you need on the CIC website where you can view the status of your application. If you need help doing this, email me again. You will need the Claim number given to your husband when he sponsored you. "Decision made" means that they have come to a decision on your application for either sponsorship or immigration. You will see when you look that it is split, one side for the sponsor and the other for the permanent resident. Since you only just applied, I presume that a decision has been made for the sponsorship.
- Penny

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Thanks penny :
I'm glad to be a part of this familly. what is my prize for beeing the first lady from maroc ? We have also acquired lots of information about the sponsorship process. I'll be happy to share it with others.
Nooda

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Ha-ha! I guess the prize would be to be part of this wonderful group of people I have met on this forum. The help we both received and gave has been a tremendous help for all of us.
Please tell us how you met your husband, where you live, etc.
- Penny

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
ok, penny, I'm honored to be a part of this group.I Live in Safi, a coastal city. I met my husband almost 4 years ago on the internet.
Nooda

essaouira

Apr 27, 2007
hello
thank you nooda ,and welcome in our club between your friends,you are the first moroccan girl in the forum like lady penny said
i thin the same as lady penny that (dision made) mean that the sponsorship was aproved by the Mississauga CIC Office in canada,and they sent the application to the canadian embassy in rabat,and now they started the immigration and the permanent residency process
me and my wife we got married in april 2006 and i had the med exam in january and in ( (01/ february2007) ) my wife sent the application to the mississauga cic office,and in ( (18/ march/2007 ) ) the sponsorship was approved ,then in ( (28 march/2007) ) i received one letter from the embassy telling me that they received the application ,and they started the process for my immigration visa ,two month later ( (28/may/2007 ) )i had my interview,and about one mothe later( (27/june/2007) ) i will pick up the visa inshallah
i think that you can have one idea about how much time take all the process
abdel

scoobet

May 28, 2007
Welcome Nooda. Yes my husband is from Safi. And I recall meeting you at the cafe with my husband and we discussed those papers you needed for your marriage. Congratulations on your wedding. My husband is waiting for his interview date now. I will not return to Safi as I am not able to. I will wait until he comes here to Canada to meet with him again. I hope one day we can all meet and share stories of how our lives are going. This forum is also good for when all are here so we can keep in touch and ask quiestions.Abdel I am so excited for you. And your situation gives us hope and a good idea of time frame for the rest of us. Have a great day....Scoobet

kellychafik

Jun 8, 2007
Hello
Abdel I have a question for you. When you go to pick up your visa tomorrow check and see if the other people that were there for their interview on the same day you were got their visa also. If they did them all in a group. I would like to see if all the ones that had the interview on may 28 also got there visa the same day. Again I am so happy for you abdel.

Take Care
Kelly

essaouira

Apr 27, 2007
hello

yes kelly its a very good idea,that's will give us one idea if all the people which had the interview in 28th may ,will pick up the visa in the same day,tomorrow
have a nice day