Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
vjamal said:
cause its not evryone that drops everything and go lives in Morocco for 6mths so thats our plus for us and for ADR we have a lot of proff to proove this is a authentic relationship but realistically i didnt think we would get refused to begin with ...so you never know what can happen......
Vjamal: it's awesome you could go to morocco for 6 months. Just remember it's not your intentions that CIC is concerned with. So make sure you go over the reasons why they thought it was a MOC and address each point thoroughly. I am sure living together for 6 months helped though!!!

Lynn

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rjesomme thanks alot.....i really appreciate your help.....I would love to be in shoes and to have my husband here with me and immigration finished....
Lynn....I went to Morocco for 6mths with alot of help of my family and his especially financially...the hard part is i quit my job so now its really hard for me to find one its been 2mths im back and still cannot find one now thats the hard part and that i got so used to my husband by my side that i dont feel the 6mths anymore unfortunately and before that we didnt see each other for 10mths.....
Sprry Patopato i have no idea about Paris....

amira00

Jan 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, thank you for your kind words. If anyone wants to know what has happened with my husband and I please PM me and I will tell you. But I can tell you all to be very very sure of what you are doing because I have gotten myself into a very bad financial situation and will owe the government over $24,000.00 in the next 2 years. Please realize they will hold you to your sponsorship agreement if your spouse collects social assistance. I never never thought things wold not work out for me, its very devastating.

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
amira00 said:
But I can tell you all to be very very sure of what you are doing.
Amira00 that is great advice, but the truth is the scammers are playing a game and will do/say anything to win. So take heart and know that this isn't your fault (or anyone else's who has been a victim of MOC.) there really wasn't much you could have said or done that he wouldn't have had the exact right and sweetest answer to. You took a chance in love, and unfortunately it didn't turn out.

IMHO all you can do is go into this with eyes wide open. Know the consequences and accept that no matter how much you think you know your husband the reality is you just won't really really know until he gets to Canada. Awful, yes. But also true.

Lynn

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im really sorry about that amira00...Nobody deserves that but then again its not your fault at all dont blame yourself.....Curious there was no signs before .....also there must be a particular reason why he up and left....what about his family? how are u supposed to pay back that kind of sum of money? Wow thats no joke......

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
amira: the (insert choice word here) I married also went to welfare but I put a stop to it as soon as they sent me a letter saying that "you failed to comply with your sponsorship obligations" Oh really?

He wasn't living with me, because I didn't want him around but since I was obligated to support him I was paying his rent, buying his groceries and would even drive him to job interviews. Needless to say once I got that letter from welfare I contacted them and told them what was really happening and they closed his file, he didn't receive any more money, they were pretty angry that he misrepresented himself. I still had to pay back the money they gave him but it was a few hundred not thousands. It's unbelievable how low some people are and how disgusting. Hope you can try to work with welfare to reduce the amount somehow or get it out of him.

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
hi all its me again still no news from cic we filed sponsorship august 23 , 2011 , as you know our first and second sponsorship was refused also we filed an appeal was also rejected in 2009 because they think our marriage is not genuine we are married 5 years ago my wife has been here 5 times already spend 3 months each time she visits, so now we thought to file another sponsorship which we already sent on august 23, 2011 so what do you think ?? any advise when my file comes to morocco to visa office because i guess they will transfer the file soon looking forward hearing from you.

Aziz

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They haven't gotten to yours yet. If you look on CIC's page on step 1 processing times, it says, "69 days (working on applications received on July 26, 2011)." Your English has certainly improved. ;)

aziz2010 said:
hi all its me again still no news from cic we filed sponsorship august 23 , 2011 , as you know our first and second sponsorship was refused also we filed an appeal was also rejected in 2009 because they think our marriage is not genuine we are married 5 years ago my wife has been here 5 times already spend 3 months each time she visits, so now we thought to file another sponsorship which we already sent on august 23, 2011 so what do you think ?? any advise when my file comes to morocco to visa office because i guess they will transfer the file soon looking forward hearing from you.

Aziz

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

aziz2010 said:

Aziz
Sorry to say, but I think you can expect another refusal. Then at the appeal stage the Minister's representative will probably invoke Res Judicata "a matter [already] judged" unless there is some extreme new evidence.

Quince777

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amira00 said:
Hi everyone, thank you for your kind words. If anyone wants to know what has happened with my husband and I please PM me and I will tell you. But I can tell you all to be very very sure of what you are doing because I have gotten myself into a very bad financial situation and will owe the government over $24,000.00 in the next 2 years. Please realize they will hold you to your sponsorship agreement if your spouse collects social assistance. I never never thought things wold not work out for me, its very devastating.
Yeah, when you sign sponsorship agreement you take a big risk. That's why I agree that thinking and not rushing into it is crucial - you have to live with your spouse to get to know him/her better and then if you're sure that's the one then should move to the next stage, i.e. marriage and sponsorship. It's a huge decision for someone to sponsor the spouse - a lot of financial responsibility if trust is lost and marriage broken.

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aziz im so sorry its such a long process for you....has your wife been to visit you to put in the new sponsorship and you can always send more proof as well ....is there a big age difference?? did u get caip notes or something to see why they say its not genuine? did u have a lawyer at the hearing? insha allah evrything will go through this time....

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
vjamal said:
Aziz im so sorry its such a long process for you....has your wife been to visit you to put in the new sponsorship and you can always send more proof as well ....is there a big age difference?? did u get caip notes or something to see why they say its not genuine? did u have a lawyer at the hearing? insha allah evrything will go through this time....
hi vjama thanks for your kind words yes there is age difference but me and my wife discussed this before getting married also with her family and mine and its okay with us and our families in canada and Morocco, yes they reported that my marriage is not genuine and also about age difference and that wanted to go to canada thats what they said on first refusal and second also they complained about our wedding photos, my wife is planning is coming to visit next month and she wants to go with me to embassy when i go for my interview, yes we had a lawyer but he did not do anything for us just we spent lots of money for nothing , we could use this money to live with in canada cic need to know this, so what do you think ?? this time we will gather all evidences when she gets here next month, she did not visit me in two past years because she had a surgery heart she put pace maker in her heart because she has heart failure and her doctor told her to not travel til her pace maker is okay she could have heart attack if pace maker is not healed but she sent all doctors evidences and surgery papers with applications to prove her situation, but she is visiting anyway next month she taking the chance, what do you think ? thanks all of you this forum is really useful i do not know why only good people get refused and bad ones get approved is cic blind, looking forward hearing from you all guys.

Aziz

patopato

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
amira00 said:
Amira 00 you box is full can you erase some of your messages? Thank you!

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
patopato said:
Amira 00 you box is full can you erase some of your messages? Thank you!
And... Amira00 I sent you a personal message some time ago. You have not replied yet and I hope all is well with you.