November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Habibti

thank you for your wihses :) and i wish the same for ur husband too :)

‘'locolynn'' ip blocker will never help to watch that program, cos ip blocker is a software helping you just to hide youri IP and make it unknown. That's it.

And so, to watch that program you must make your computer has a Canadian IP, which means you have to make your computer looks in canada.

But no worried for that, cos there is a software called « Easy Hide IP » this software it helps for to hide your computer IP and also gives a new IP to your computer and make it looks like you are in canada or other country.

To ‘' Habibti''

First of all, tell your husband to go to this website : (ww.easy-hide-ip.com) ask him to download the program by clicking on the green icon Dawnload.

When he done the downloading he can install it, and when he open the program he should clic on « Start 3 day free trial »which is in the middle. The program will ask him to enter his email and confirm it, that's for they will send him a key of this program to use it as trial for 3 days only.

After that, he must go to his email inbox and he will find they sent him the key that he will use for that program, he needs just to copy and paste that key into the program he installed and then the program will give him free IP for about 4 countries or more including Canada.

Then he will go and choose where the Canadian flag is and a front of it he would clic on « Connect » and then his computer will travel to canada lol his computer would be with canadian IP and then he will just go to that documentary on ww.cbc.ca and watch it with no problem 

If there is any question, you can ask.

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
dair2dv8103100 said:
1. The doctor should simply fill it out while you are there and give it to you before you leave the office.
2. We used Fed Ex... expensive yes but guaranteed and it arrived to me within a week.

Best wishes =)
thanks you for ur response :)

i don't understand the 1st response about doctor, how they will give me on same day of visiting the doctor ? isn't they do send the file to Paris for analysis and then they do send back the result to doctor ? isn't that's when they will give me the medical check? thanks

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
ArlJam said:
Habibti

thank you for your wihses :) and i wish the same for ur husband too :)

‘'locolynn'' ip blocker will never help to watch that program, cos ip blocker is a software helping you just to hide youri IP and make it unknown. That's it.

And so, to watch that program you must make your computer has a Canadian IP, which means you have to make your computer looks in canada.

But no worried for that, cos there is a software called « Easy Hide IP » this software it helps for to hide your computer IP and also gives a new IP to your computer and make it looks like you are in canada or other country.

To ‘' Habibti''

First of all, tell your husband to go to this website : (ww.easy-hide-ip.com) ask him to download the program by clicking on the green icon Dawnload.

When he done the downloading he can install it, and when he open the program he should clic on « Start 3 day free trial »which is in the middle. The program will ask him to enter his email and confirm it, that's for they will send him a key of this program to use it as trial for 3 days only.

After that, he must go to his email inbox and he will find they sent him the key that he will use for that program, he needs just to copy and paste that key into the program he installed and then the program will give him free IP for about 4 countries or more including Canada.

Then he will go and choose where the Canadian flag is and a front of it he would clic on « Connect » and then his computer will travel to canada lol his computer would be with canadian IP and then he will just go to that documentary on ww.cbc.ca and watch it with no problem 

If there is any question, you can ask.
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! :D

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Habibti

you're welcome :)

and let me know when it works with him ;)

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The doctor fills out the form that you send in with your complete application. Should be Appendix C of Country Specific Instructions: Africa. Of course they won't have the medical results ready immediately; they send that later to Paris, apparently, but you will leave the appointment with a form filled out by you and signed by the doctor; the original of it needs to be in your application.

Okay, I hope someone else can back me up on this and I didn't completely give BS advice...... :eek:

ArlJam said:

i don't understand the 1st response about doctor, how they will give me on same day of visiting the doctor ? isn't they do send the file to Paris for analysis and then they do send back the result to doctor ? isn't that's when they will give me the medical check? thanks

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello evryone...
medical is done right away when you go to the doctor ...my husband went to Rabat and it was done on feb 12, and he sent it fedex to me and i received it feb 17, and i sent my kit to missassauga they received it on feb 19.....they do analysis as well but thats not what you give mississauga i think......they receive other results .....arljam i wish you the best....be very patient ....tell your wife to be very strong in order to get through this immigration process....good luck to all.....

im still waiting on stories for the ADR???? but it seems noyone went through that lol.....

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It looks like there aren't too many people currently on this thread that have gone though ADR. I just searched and there's a healthy bit of information on other threads on the forum. May not be Morocco related but still, should be helpful. I found a post from RobsLuv that seemed to have a lot of good advice in it: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-submission-for-adr-t15259.0.html;msg64989#msg64989.

vjamal said:
Hello evryone...
medical is done right away when you go to the doctor ...my husband went to Rabat and it was done on feb 12, and he sent it fedex to me and i received it feb 17, and i sent my kit to missassauga they received it on feb 19.....they do analysis as well but thats not what you give mississauga i think......they receive other results .....arljam i wish you the best....be very patient ....tell your wife to be very strong in order to get through this immigration process....good luck to all.....

im still waiting on stories for the ADR???? but it seems noyone went through that lol.....

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Dair i red this one i also followed Curina's case but she was pregnant so i guess thats a plus over me.....I am confident that the ADR will go well cause its not evryone that drops everything and go lives in Morocco for 6mths so thats our plus for us and for ADR we have a lot of proff to proove this is a authentic relationship but realistically i didnt think we would get refused to begin with ...so you never know what can happen......

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No problem. I'm not Dair though ;) :D
vjamal said:
Thanks Dair i red this one i also followed Curina's case but she was pregnant so i guess thats a plus over me.....I am confident that the ADR will go well cause its not evryone that drops everything and go lives in Morocco for 6mths so thats our plus for us and for ADR we have a lot of proff to proove this is a authentic relationship but realistically i didnt think we would get refused to begin with ...so you never know what can happen......

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
ArlJam said:

Sorry... I understood your question to mean the paper you get from the Dr that you send to your sponsor to submit with the application.

The medical itself goes to Paris. You will never see it. Once you have submitted your application and sponsorship is approved your file will go to Rabat. When it arrives there...Rabat will request your medical from Paris and it is shipped directly to the embassy.

Hope this clears it up =)

Thanks vjamal and ddobro... you are correct also.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vjamal said:
Hi vjamal, I searched out the other site I was thinking of. 40 pages of ADR, Appeal and Judicial review stuff and people who've all been through it or are going through it. www.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8&title=iad-appeals-adrs-federal-court-judicial-review

Hopefully it will give you some insight that you'll find helpful.

patopato

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Hi everybody.
First I wanted to let you know that my husband got his ppr from Paris today!!!!! I am sorry that I am always asking questions in this thread since my husband is tunisians and not maroocan but there is nobody from Tunisia in this forums. I have a question for you have an appeal date already. I have a question for you: I wanted to know if you have any idea if he can go to Paris to pick it up ( I don t know if he will get a visa ) can he get a visa just for that for 2 days? or if he can send the passeport to someone therew and how? The visa will be issued in 2 days if he can get the passeport to the consulate. Do you know of anybody getting the visa in Paris? Thank you in advance I am going to ask this also in a new thread