VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
thank you everyone :)

AMYA

Sep 18, 2014
Hi All,
I have a little question here. My husband became canadian citizen last week. he was PR by the time that we applied for sponsorShip. Is it required
to advice to VO regarding his new status ?

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
AMYA said:
Hi All,
I have a little question here. My husband became canadian citizen last week. he was PR by the time that we applied for sponsorShip. Is it required
to advice to VO regarding his new status ?
Hi Amya,

For some reason I assumed you were Canadian sponsoring your husband ... ;D lol ... sorry about that ;D

I'm not sure if it required to inform them since your husband is eligible to sponsor as a PR or Canadian citizen. But if it makes you both feel more comfortable, it won't hurt to send them a quick email informing them.

Hopefully you will hear something soon insha'Allah.

AMYA

Sep 18, 2014
jamali said:
Hi Amya,

For some reason I assumed you were Canadian sponsoring your husband ... ;D lol ... sorry about that ;D

I'm not sure if it required to inform them since your husband is eligible to sponsor as a PR or Canadian citizen. But if it makes you both feel more comfortable, it won't hurt to send them a quick email informing them.

Hopefully you will hear something soon insha'Allah.
Thanks Jamali,

You right, my husband called CIC and they replied him saying that it's not necessary to inform Rabat because he's already eligible to sponsor as PR.

So, let's cross fingers. Just feel that celebrating a big wedding is a requirement for Rabat. Good Luck to all

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
AMYA said:
Thanks Jamali,

You right, my husband called CIC and they replied him saying that it's not necessary to inform Rabat because he's already eligible to sponsor as PR.

So, let's cross fingers. Just feel that celebrating a big wedding is a requirement for Rabat. Good Luck to all
you're welcome Amya.

I have read in many appeals that VOs think that a wedding celebration is important for people in Morocco, this made me very worried too since my husband and I didn't have any kind of celebrations, we did travel much for our honeymoon. So we included a lot of pictures of our travels and with family. We were approved alhumdulliah, so it is possible to be approved without having a big wedding celebration.

As you can see Ichraq also did not have a wedding celebration, and was still approved. So yes, fingers crossed ... so hopefully you will hear something soon. Good luck!!

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Hello,
I am confused about how much evidences should we send when they reqest evidences for the relationship .
Anyone please guide me that how much evidences are sufficent.?
Thank you

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome Dost...
What I would suggest to you is that the VO is looking for things that show your relationship is GENUINE and CONTINUING. Things that are common in any normal love relationship:
Communication: how often do you communicate and what do you talk about?
This can be more difficult than you think. My husband and I did most of our talking on webcam and didn't have a lot of deep conversations by written text. You want to provide printouts or screenshots that show all your communication on Skype, text, email etc. But just to print out 100s of pages is not enough. They are looking for content. Especially if there is an age, religious or cultural differences, you want to show that you've talked about it and the conclusions you come to as a couple. If one spouse does not want to or is unable to have kids, it would be helpful to show your conversations around this also. Written communications that show how you're relationship developed and how you fell in love are important. And any love letters or cards should be photocopied.

Visits: has the sponsor visited the applicant?
Copies of airplane tickets, hotel receipts, car rentals etc to show that being together in person is important to you.

Wedding ceremony: Very important to have lots of photos of your marriage showing you followed the traditional norm for your wedding ceremony for the culture and that family and friends were present in support of your marriage.

Financial interdependence: Are you sharing finances? Copies of money transfers, joint bank accounts or credit cards, if one of you has put the other on your work benefits or life insurances help show you are working together financially and trust one another. Also any gifts sent if you still have the shipping label.

Photos: meaningful pictures showing your travels together, honeymoon, pictures with friends and family are very important to show that your relationship is public knowledge and that your friends and family support you.

This is about all I can think of at the moment....hope it helps!

yousse22

Nov 14, 2014
hello everyone ))) my and my wife we want to start the process of sponsorship and i would like to know if its important if she have a house cause my wife live with her parents ))

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
habeeb said:
Welcome Dost...
What I would suggest to you is that the VO is looking for things that show your relationship is GENUINE and CONTINUING. Things that are common in any normal love relationship:
Communication: how often do you communicate and what do you talk about?
This can be more difficult than you think. My husband and I did most of our talking on webcam and didn't have a lot of deep conversations by written text. You want to provide printouts or screenshots that show all your communication on Skype, text, email etc. But just to print out 100s of pages is not enough. They are looking for content. Especially if there is an age, religious or cultural differences, you want to show that you've talked about it and the conclusions you come to as a couple. If one spouse does not want to or is unable to have kids, it would be helpful to show your conversations around this also. Written communications that show how you're relationship developed and how you fell in love are important. And any love letters or cards should be photocopied.

Visits: has the sponsor visited the applicant?
Copies of airplane tickets, hotel receipts, car rentals etc to show that being together in person is important to you.

Wedding ceremony: Very important to have lots of photos of your marriage showing you followed the traditional norm for your wedding ceremony for the culture and that family and friends were present in support of your marriage.

Financial interdependence: Are you sharing finances? Copies of money transfers, joint bank accounts or credit cards, if one of you has put the other on your work benefits or life insurances help show you are working together financially and trust one another. Also any gifts sent if you still have the shipping label.

Photos: meaningful pictures showing your travels together, honeymoon, pictures with friends and family are very important to show that your relationship is public knowledge and that your friends and family support you.

This is about all I can think of at the moment....hope it helps!
Thank you dear I really appreciate your reply :)

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yousse22 said:
hello everyone ))) my and my wife we want to start the process of sponsorship and i would like to know if its important if she have a house cause my wife live with her parents ))
Hello Yousse22

It is not necessary for your wife to have a house, but she should have some kind of steady income. CIC will be looking to see if she (or her family I suppose) are able to support you financially and provide your basic needs like food, clothing and shelter.

yousse22

Nov 14, 2014
habeeb said:
Hello Yousse22

It is not necessary for your wife to have a house, but she should have some kind of steady income. CIC will be looking to see if she (or her family I suppose) are able to support you financially and provide your basic needs like food, clothing and shelter.
thank uu so much habeeb yeh my wife she been working all her life just she stop the last 6 month and inchalah when get a work we will aplly

AMYA

Sep 18, 2014
Hi All,
The embassy has finally called me for an interview. I noticed that i've not been asked to bring my passeport
but some others documents. I should admit that i feel a bit depressed..

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMYA don't get down. If there's one thing I can say I know about this process is you can NEVER know what to expect with the embassy. One person gets asked to bring their passport and another doesn't. It means nothing. No 2 cases are treated exactly the same. Look at the positive side, they have not said no and they have granted you an interview. They're giving you your chance to tell your side of the story and win them over!! Sending prayers and good vibes your way!!

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
AMYA said:
Hi All,
The embassy has finally called me for an interview. I noticed that i've not been asked to bring my passeport
but some others documents. I should admit that i feel a bit depressed..
Hi Amya,

Did the embassy call you or send you a letter? If it was a call, maybe the caller forgot to tell you about the passport ... so if I were you, I'd take the passport anyways.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, maybe it was just an oversight. But I'm guessing they will question you regarding the fact that you did not have a wedding celebration, so I would start to prepare for that. There is a list of questions which they usually ask at the interview but it's mostly regarding couples who have different culture/religions, age difference, etc. Like Habeeb said, you never know what to expect because each case is different.

At least they finally called you for an interview ... may I ask when you and your husband submitted your application?

Good luck, I'm sure everything will be fine!!

AMYA

Sep 18, 2014
Thanks Habeeb and Jamali,
Jamali, we submit our application by June 17th. For the interview, they just sent a mail, no call.
I'm confident and the thing is that my husband will be here Dec 12th and the interview is for Dec 4th.
Unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to attend.
Thanks to all again for you prayers, insha'Allah it'll be all good