January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Ichraq said:
Salamu alaikum not didnmt ask for it just sent them all the document they asked should I send email asking the your GCMS notes that's it didnmt understand what should I do :) thank you
Hi Ichraq ....

If your husband is not listed as your representative on your application, then YOU will have to sign a consent form. You will have to print the consent, sign it, scan it then email it to your husband. He will have to print then sign it too, then attach it to the request for notes.

it costs $5 and takes about 30 days to receive through email. The notes are very helpful.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
habeeb said:
Jamali, nice to hear things are going well with you two. I'm sure your just enjoying being together, how lovely. It's a nice reminder for those of us still waiting that it will all be worth it in the end.
Hi Habeeb, thanks! Yes we're just so happy to be living our one life together and not having to worry about the distance anymore. You're so right, all this waiting definitely makes it worth it in the end.

Any news on your end? You seem to be past the processing time ... have you contacted your MP?

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi jamali, we had a request for some additional info that has caused a delay, so yes we are behind but we both feel it is a good sign.

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
habeeb said:
Hi jamali, we had a request for some additional info that has caused a delay, so yes we are behind but we both feel it is a good sign.
if they were thinking of refusing you i'm sure they would have called your husband in sooner for an interview, so this little delay does seem like a good sign insha'Allah. Our major delay was that the original medicals were never received so my husband had to re-do them. But also, according to our notes, we had a bring forward date of 3 months, so we had to wait the entire time :'( :mad: which made it seem like forever ... lol

One thing I'm curious about .. when you submitted your additional information, did your husband go directly to the Embassy to take it or did you send it through post/fed ex?

This truly is a waiting game, but it sounds like you will hear something soon insha'Allah.

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamali we sent the docs in by email and got a confirmation the next morning that they were received. My husband was going to take them to Rabat in person until he saw the confirmation email and we decided it was unnecessary.

And yes, I have figured out that when they say 45 days (or 3 months or whatever) to submit what it is they have asked for, it means they will not look at your case again until that 45 days has passed. No matter how many emails you send them, they simply don't look at your file or any emails from you until that date! Once you learn that, it seems to settle you down. Like you wonder why in the heck aren't they answering me?? Well now I know why :) So all you can do is wait until the next bring forward date.

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
ah ok .. i didn't even think about email .. lol

omg you're so right!! I wish i had realized that about the bring forward date because we were getting kinda worried since they were not responding to our emails .. lol ... we ended up ordering the notes again .. but received the notes the same day or next day we got notification to pick up the visa.

it really sounds like you've got a handle on things...you seem pretty calm, cool and collected .. good on you!! lol

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol thanks jamali it's really nice of you to say but on the inside I'm like :eek: :mad: ??? :-\ :-[ :'( lol
I can't say enough how much this forum has helped me. Just knowing what to expect has kept me from tearing my hair out. And I am hopeful, as you say, I would think that they wouldn't bother asking for additional docs if they had already decided to refuse. But you never know with this process. Just keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be too much longer before we can be two happy little peas in a pod like you and arljam ;D

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
... you're welcome.

I know what you mean about this forum, it is so nice to talk to people who are going through the same thing as you. I just wish you had more company on here ... lol

i'm sure you'll hear something soon insha'Allah. although the wait seems like forever, when you're together it is unbelievable how quickly the time passes .. lol

enigma1998

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-22-2013
Doc's Request.
October-08-2013/ November-17-2014
File Transfer...
September-16-2013/ February-14-2015
Med's Done....
November-2014
Interview........
May/19/2015
Passport Req..
May/19/2015
VISA ISSUED...
May/19/2015
LANDED..........
May/24/2015
jamali said:
Hi Enigma,

Did your wife have an ADR? Or are you re-applying?
my wife had an ADR Oct 9, and even with 969 pages of evidence we lost. we are in process our re-applying now.

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
enigma1998 said:
my wife had an ADR Oct 9, and even with 969 pages of evidence we lost. we are in process our re-applying now.
I am so sorry to hear this, it really is so unfair. If you're going to re-apply, there needs to be a significant change in circumstances/proofs otherwise they will site res judicata which means that they already decided on your file.

Good luck to you and your wife.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
enigma1998 said:
Enigma what office did she have the ADR at? I am so sorry to hear she lost. I am very worried about my appeal as well but we are still waiting for a date

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Enigma how truly truly awful for you. It breaks my heart to see the suffering caused by this unfair process. Isn't it enough that we have to agree to be financially responsible for our spouses for 2 years? We shouldn't have to go through all this as well.

I don't know the details of your refusal, but I hope for your sake you consider hiring a lawyer or changing lawyers if you already have one. You will need good sound advice for sure before you go spending money on another application. As Jamali says, you risk being refused if you can't prove the grounds for refusal are no longer valid.

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
So my alaikum guys I have such an amaizing new they send me letter for interview next week so happy and so scared they only asked me to bring my passport because I already sent them proofs and pic last month please pray with me

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Ichraq said:
So my alaikum guys I have such an amaizing new they send me letter for interview next week so happy and so scared they only asked me to bring my passport because I already sent them proofs and pic last month please pray with me
That's great!! Good luck. Did you and your husband practice the questions? I think in your case, they will ask you why you didn't have a wedding celebration, so be prepared to have a good answer for that question.

Much luck to you! Insha'Allah you will be in Canada soon.

YUP

Oct 31, 2014
hello everybody !
How amazing it is to find a such nice topics and people as you guys, i was panicking and frustrated before i find this beautiful website it cools me down alot, sorry i haven't introduced myself yet, everything seems to be like completely destroyed :( i'm a man from Morocco i met my wife online we were getting along with each other everything was like a dream mhmmmm how beautiful it is to dream and close your eyes to be able to take yourself everywhere you want before you have to open them and face the freaking reality :( sorry guys for my language i know that some of you won't appreciate it :p i'm just in a period where i have to express myself, and i have to be also sorry for my bad English. Anyhow my situation is that after all the hard long process of getting married in Morocco we all sent our application and it was ok in Canada, but once they got it here everything seems to go slow as hell it has been more than 3 months now and nothing appears :(
i just need your support guys and helps if is it normal that this process takes that long
thank you for taking time reading for me :)