Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
solrpr said:
Thank you Aziz. what kind of ties do they want?? a rope? haha.. if a man has a home , his parents, that should be good..
but anyways, if i come to marry him in morocco, and my parents dont attend the wedding.. is that a bad thing? will it have a negative effect?
my family is not prticularly thrilled about my decision, so i know they wont come..

Thanks again..
i will be asking a lot of questions here! just getting started... :)
you guys are all a lot of help and i have never met such patient people on a forum.
Thank you All!

Hi, i only have a mom and she wasnt there.... i explained the situation.... everything went well in our case and now we are just waiting a call from the Embassy calling us for the visa in sha Allah :)

Good luck :)

Member88

Apr 17, 2012
H Vjamal,

I am in same boat as you guys and I am looking for a good lawyer in Toronto, Habibti suggested that I ask you because you live in Toronto, do you mind if you give me your lawyer name and approximately his fee and any other advise, I just submitted the appeal and feels so terrible about the process and what peoples have to go through, the wait time, cost ……. can't believe.

Please advice me on anything that could help.

Many thanks,

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi member88,

im sorry but im in montreal not toronto......Yes this whole thing the lawyer cost me 2500$ in all .....thats not including the trips. immigration fees, certificat de quebec and etc..... good luck all......

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Member88 said:
H Vjamal,

I am in same boat as you guys and I am looking for a good lawyer in Toronto, Habibti suggested that I ask you because you live in Toronto, do you mind if you give me your lawyer name and approximately his fee and any other advise, I just submitted the appeal and feels so terrible about the process and what peoples have to go through, the wait time, cost ....... can't believe.
So sorry... I just remember that Vjamal lives in Montreal, not Toronto. There is someone else on this thread who is in the Toronto area and went through the process of appeal... if I am not too senile lol Just wait and see. This person might inform you soon.

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12.02.11 / Re-do Meds: 03.02.12 / Received: 15.03.12
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Told he was approved for Visa 15.03.12/ issued 18.04.12
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
Hubby and I have a question for those who's spouse have already landed in Canada.

Other then the obvious papers (visa, passport etc), what other official papers did your spouse have to bring to get through customs at Casa airport?

Ex: If they were employed, did they have to show an official letter of termination at the customs in Casa airport?

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Montreal.....I had asked a question and an update to my case last time that they receiived the redone meds on april 18th...so now i know its the security clearance....but my husband is not a criminal and has never travelled outside morocco...so how long do u guys think it will take for the visa .....im crossing my fingers that it will be soon .....im sooooo fed up.......

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
FatimZahra said:
The doc never told us when the medical would be sent to Paris. The 42 days is counting from the time the medical was done.
42 days today for us... I know I should not compare... I guess I am just like so many others out here. Tired of this all.

I can't eat or sleep. I constantly feel nauseas... like a knife is through the middle of me. I cry at the drop of a hat. I have no energy to do anything and I fear being alone to the point of it making me physically sick.

I am trying to just keep going for the sake of my daughter but it is so hard when your future is completely hinged on some strangers decision. God help me... help us all.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
dair2dv8103100 said:
42 days today for us... I know I should not compare... I guess I am just like so many others out here. Tired of this all.

I can't eat or sleep. I constantly feel nauseas... like a knife is through the middle of me. I cry at the drop of a hat. I have no energy to do anything and I fear being alone to the point of it making me physically sick.

I am trying to just keep going for the sake of my daughter but it is so hard when your future is completely hinged on some strangers decision. God help me... help us all.
You are so right Dair... our future... our fate is completely at the mercy of strangers! Every day I live in fear of the full hearing. I started to have sleep disorders. That does not look like me at all! I am counting the days... 53 days left before the hearing and 59 days left before I board the plane for Morocco. It is a nerve-wrecking time. My mother will be at the full hearing. She will arrive 3 days before the hearing so she can look after my son, my dog and the house while I am in Morocco until September 4. You do have my compassion Dair. Me and the others on this forum know how you feel, nobody else.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Habibti said:
You are so right Dair... our future... our fate is completely at the mercy of strangers! Every day I live in fear of the full hearing. I started to have sleep disorders. That does not look like me at all! I am counting the days... 53 days left before the hearing and 59 days left before I board the plane for Morocco. It is a nerve-wrecking time. My mother will be at the full hearing. She will arrive 3 days before the hearing so she can look after my son, my dog and the house while I am in Morocco until September 4. You do have my compassion Dair. Me and the others on this forum know how you feel, nobody else.
I am really praying for you my friend. I just cannot imagine what you are going through right now. But on the other hand I feel you have a very strong case to make and that you will be successful in the end.

I am actually going to go get back on some meds ... I just don't think I can continue like this. I have lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks. I actually have to force myself to eat in order just to say I had some thing. It makes me so nauseas but I know I have to have something.

I have some days off coming up just to have a mental break as well. Unfortunately I don't know how much of a mental break it will be considering I have planned 5 days of day trips with my daughter and only 3 days of rest...LOL

I don't even know what to say to encourage you really... because I know we are all in the same boat and yet all vastly different. I do honestly feel that you have a lot of support and evidence to prove your case and I am confident of your approval. Keep strong... we are all here rooting for you.

solrpr

Nov 2, 2008
djinna said:
Hi, i only have a mom and she wasnt there.... i explained the situation.... everything went well in our case and now we are just waiting a call from the Embassy calling us for the visa in sha Allah :)

Good luck :)
hi there, thank you!
What was your explanation? should we just say, well she doesnt really approve the whole idea? or is that bad to say?

Thanks

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
So no word as I thought.

Can someone please tell me how to get my husband to take the receipt to the embassy.. hahaha

Or maybe someones husband that is there and has done this could talk to him?? ??

I am so concerned about this Dr he went to for the second medical and knowing whether he actually notified the embassy or not. I just want my husband to take the receipt just in case. Going to get on his case again tonight.

Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
solrpr said:
hi there, thank you!
What was your explanation? should we just say, well she doesnt really approve the whole idea? or is that bad to say?

Thanks

Hi :)
in my original application, i said my mom was in another country and it was true. and i don't have a father. which is true also. all my ID, there is no mention of a father. and i have no siblings. I was clear and logic and with proof, the 1rst stage in Mississauga and CSQ went well and fast.

the second part between the embassy and my husband, i think i made a mistake. while last january i was in Morroco, i was talking to my mom. In March when the embassy call for more proof, i said that during this time, i was talking to her but my husband didnt send any proof of that. cuz our relationship isnt good and it wasnt worth it. it is my mistake. if you are honest and your proof are logic, everything will go smooth. Don't say your mom doesnt approve because i think we live in a world now where people can do whatever they want. It is not logic but people call it freedom. -.-

My husband saw on the french forum website, that someone send his application a day before mine and on april 19 he got his visa.... Lucky him!

we can only depend on God.

Good luck and if you have any other question, i hope i can help you!! :)

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12.02.11 / Re-do Meds: 03.02.12 / Received: 15.03.12
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Told he was approved for Visa 15.03.12/ issued 18.04.12
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
dair2dv8103100 said:
So no word as I thought.

Can someone please tell me how to get my husband to take the receipt to the embassy.. hahaha

Or maybe someones husband that is there and has done this could talk to him?? ??

I am so concerned about this Dr he went to for the second medical and knowing whether he actually notified the embassy or not. I just want my husband to take the receipt just in case. Going to get on his case again tonight.

Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.
Talking to H right now about E not having brought the receipt to the embassy yet. He really needs to email them to request a meeting so that he can bring that receipt. They will call him or reply in email. We always got answers from them; usually takes a couple of days.

Wishing you luck HUGZ

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FatimZahra said:
Talking to H right now about E not having brought the receipt to the embassy yet. He really needs to email them to request a meeting so that he can bring that receipt. They will call him or reply in email. We always got answers from them; usually takes a couple of days.

Wishing you luck HUGZ
OK I will try to find the email again... we are having technical difficulties with our mics tonight so not able to actually speak to him... grrrr frustrating.