+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
rjessome said:
It's MP not B - Member of Parliament. And he DOES want to pressure CIC (actually, it's his wife the should be applying the pressure). What will they get suspicious of? He and his wife have a RIGHT to due process and accountability. It looks to me that CPC-Mississauga may have lost the application and if this is the case, the sponsor and applicant have a right to know so the situation can be rectified.

Look, there is such a thing as being patient and waiting a reasonable amount of time per the posted timelines. But his situation is now harbouring on the ridiculous and he and his wife need some answers. His WIFE needs to demand that someone answer her about where this application has gone. This will NOT cause suspicion by anyone as it was CIC's mistake.
thank you rjessome,,your answers always make sens,and you do explain things very good then others do here,,,,that's true,,,lol
im really lost,i dont know what to do,i promised my wife to never ask her anything about the application,till she gets an update,she said she feels bad when i keep asking about application and telling her she has to do something to find out,where is it!!!!!im sure im right,,,but she said,there isn't much we can do,,,i dont understand???!!!!she said,she will keep calling and and and,,,she is busy this days, she can't do that,but she still thinks that the application hasnt been lost,and that she has a paper from the post office saying that they got received the application on 23th june,,,
what else can i do?!!!nothing i think,,,as you said before,it's between the sponsor and the CIC,,,im not gonna say a word or never ask her about it,,,she wanted me to promise her to just wait,,i said,im waiting,and i dont have a probleme,,im really good with waiting,but when you dont know what is going on,is another thing,,,she sent everything with our file(marriage certificate,the originale one,,,pics,,,etc etc etc etc)lots of stuffs,,,,that's what makes me worried to be honest

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
I think if your wife is not willing to apply pressure and insist on finding out what is going on then you will just have to wait till she is prepared to do so or you get an answer from immigration. There is not much else for you to do except just be patient.

I know if it was me in this situation I would be all over them and insisting on knowing what is going on...but that is just me ;D

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
dair2dv8103100 said:
I think if your wife is not willing to apply pressure and insist on finding out what is going on then you will just have to wait till she is prepared to do so or you get an answer from immigration. There is not much else for you to do except just be patient.

I know if it was me in this situation I would be all over them and insisting on knowing what is going on...but that is just me ;D
it depends,,,if i was the sponsor,i would keep calling and doing anything to know what is going on,and even get a layer involved,,,but im the applicant,i can't deal with Mississauga,,,
and you're right,i will just be patient,and im already patient,,,,lol,,,it's realy not about waiting as i said before,it's about knowing where are your forms did go!!!!!
thank you for your support

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
This is terrible.

If it were me I would not be able to rest without getting an answer. 1 day extra without my husband would be one day too many.
Unfortunately sometimes the only way to solve something like this is to continue to call , and if possible try to speak with a supervisor. There has to be someone who has the answers.

Would it be possible for your wife to send a letter to the same address she sent your application demanding an answer to what happened to the application? Possibly a registered letter.
How is CIC going to look for a problem if they are not notified directly to the mississiauga office that there is an issue with this application.
It would not be the first lost application. There have been applications sent back to applicants, but sent to the wrong addess.
I doubt if just the customer service line she calls even notifies anyone, they just look at the computer screen to see what it says, and it ends there.
I hate to say it, and I know it bothers her, but it is really in the hands of your wife to demand answers.

I wish you the best of luck.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hoping75 said:
This is terrible.

If it were me I would not be able to rest without getting an answer. 1 day extra without my husband would be one day too many.
Unfortunately sometimes the only way to solve something like this is to continue to call , and if possible try to speak with a supervisor. There has to be someone who has the answers.

Would it be possible for your wife to send a letter to the same address she sent your application demanding an answer to what happened to the application? Possibly a registered letter.
How is CIC going to look for a problem if they are not notified directly to the mississiauga office that there is an issue with this application.
It would not be the first lost application. There have been applications sent back to applicants, but sent to the wrong addess.
I doubt if just the customer service line she calls even notifies anyone, they just look at the computer screen to see what it says, and it ends there.
I hate to say it, and I know it bothers her, but it is really in the hands of your wife to demand answers.

I wish you the best of luck.
thank you very much,,,the probleme is that we dont know if it has been lost or anything,,,,and she said to me before,that she was going to get a supervisor to talk to her,,,i dont know what is going on,,,and im not going to say anything to her as i said before,i dont wanna this application makes me problemes with my wife,,,,she has to deal with that and get answers from the CIC there,,,i can't do anything by my side
thank you very much for your support

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
I understand your position

Maybe you can suggest the writing and sending a registered letter part to the mississauga office where she sent the application though.

Who knows, maybe that approach can help you get answers since it is where the application was received. She can explain the situation and give your names, address , and date of the receipt of the application to their office. The receipt usually shows who in the office received the application and signed the receipt.

There is nothing to lose , anything is worth a try.

I understand you not wanting to have problems with your Wife.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hoping75 said:
I understand your position

Maybe you can suggest the writing and sending a registered letter part to the mississauga office where she sent the application though.

Who knows, maybe that approach can help you get answers since it is where the application was received. She can explain the situation and give your names, address , and date of the receipt of the application to their office. The receipt usually shows who in the office received the application and signed the receipt.

There is nothing to lose , anything is worth a try.

I understand you not wanting to have problems with your Wife.
yeah,she has a receipt,with a somone's signature,,,she told me that,,,that's a good idea,i should suggest to her to do that and put the name of that person who singed the receipt in the letter and see what we get,
i love my wife so much,she is really busy this days,,her mom just had a surgery,and she is taking care of her now,till she feels better,that's okay,i really dont mind waiting as i said before,,but knowing where is our file is what makes me worried,,that's all
thank you very much

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
joecreosta said:
dont warry be happy
happiness has nothing to do with being worried,,,,
i am happy and worried,and im enjoying my life everyday,i am a muslim,and i think you are a muslim,so you should know what im talking about

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiateur my friend...i understandur situation and u can and u have right to worry because u 've being wai-ting and waiting and no answer yet for ur sponsorship....just make sure that ur file is in missisauga and dont have to worry about something else..because in there they have a lot of files and they treat files wisely....so good luck my friend and good luck for everybody else....happy thank's giving

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
newhusband said:
gladiateur my friend...i understandur situation and u can and u have right to worry because u 've being wai-ting and waiting and no answer yet for ur sponsorship....just make sure that ur file is in missisauga and dont have to worry about something else..because in there they have a lot of files and they treat files wisely....so good luck my friend and good luck for everybody else....happy thank's giving
thank you very much,,,but i really dont know if my file is still in Mississauga,or if they sent it back to my wife and it got lost or something,,,that's what makes me worried,,,but i m really good,,i dont worry anymore to be honest,if it got lost then,we can't do nothing,we will just have to do it again,,,lol
but i hope it didnt get lost and soon inshallah we will hear good news,,,

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Can anyone tell me how much the medical exam cost in Morocco? Does it vary by Dr? Thanks ;D

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Alcantara said:
Between 750 and 1300 Dhs - I am not too sure but it depends on the doctor you go see
Ok, thank you. I will tell my fiance to call all three and get quotes. ;D