+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hi all of my moroccans brothers and sisters
i need advices and suggestions from you all please,,,im a moroccan too
ouhhh im going nuts,,,my application has been sent to Mississauga on june,and still nothing,and no updates,,,i really dont know or understand what is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my wife(the sponsor) called several times to ask about it,and all what they can say,is that they could see it received but they dont know anything about it,,,,
she sent an e-mail to her MB and we are waiting to hear from him,,,but she deosnt think he would do something,,,,i dont know what to do,,,,
it really drives me nuts,,,,it's been 3 months now and still nothing,,,,they didn't tel us,they we got approved,or refused,or the application got retuned,,,,it's strange
please,,,any suggestions my friends
im from morocco,,,and my wife is from newfoundland
i would apreciate your help

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The only think I can think of is that the sponsorship application of your wife's is under review. Has your wife every sponsored anyone before? Is she receiving social assistance?

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiateur19 said:
hi all of my moroccans brothers and sisters
i need advices and suggestions from you all please,,,im a moroccan too
ouhhh im going nuts,,,my application has been sent to Mississauga on june,and still nothing,and no updates,,,i really dont know or understand what is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my wife(the sponsor) called several times to ask about it,and all what they can say,is that they could see it received but they dont know anything about it,,,,
she sent an e-mail to her MB and we are waiting to hear from him,,,but she deosnt think he would do something,,,,i dont know what to do,,,,
it really drives me nuts,,,,it's been 3 months now and still nothing,,,,they didn't tel us,they we got approved,or refused,or the application got retuned,,,,it's strange
please,,,any suggestions my friends
im from morocco,,,and my wife is from newfoundland
i would apreciate your help
brother gladiator. there has to be something special about ur wife application. was she married before or has any kids from before you know? does she have criminal history with police law? did she collect welfare money from government? does she have work? how does she suport herself? how will she suport you?
is there reason why ur wife does not coming to this website and why only you alwasy posting messages? she's not worried or what?
brother there has to be something with her file why its taking longt. she either did not complete something papers or her past maybe mariage or kids from others and maybe police law.. please ask her.

do u know any thing special about ur application u thinks? is she very old from u? are u very young from her? things like that takes timeing. please ask her if she has law issue with police before.

u have to open up with us here brother. please do not hite from us we were are here to helping u all everyone..
i suggest u ask ur wife to come on this website and she can explain us better her situation.

incha allah is good everything for u. do not worry. just ask her what she thinks might be wrong with her application and what can be unique special about ur case.
tell us here and we can advise all

we all brothers sisters so help and get help

salam

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
rjessome said:
The only think I can think of is that the sponsorship application of your wife's is under review. Has your wife every sponsored anyone before? Is she receiving social assistance?
hi rjessome,,,well,,,my wife has never sponsored anyone before,and she hasnt been married before,and she doesnt have any kids,and she has never taken any money from the governement,she doesnt have a criminal record,,,,
she isnt working right now,but she is good with money,and she has submited a letter telling them how she can sponsor both of us,and that she is looking for a job too,,,she is a partner in her parents company,it's one of the biggest companies at newfoundland,plus,she had called before to send the application,to ask if not being working would affect the application,and the agents told her,,no,,not at all,,since she doesnt take any financial help from the government
and this message is for joescrosta,im not hiding anything brother,,and my wife doesnt have time to get into forums,and she does trust me,so when i need something i got here and i just ask,it's like if it's her who asks,so no problem with that brother,,,
and one more thing,if there was a missing form or anything in my application,they supposed to return a few weeks ago,,,as i said,,it's being 3 months now,,,

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
a previous marriage children from a previous marriage or large age difference have NOTHING to do with the length of qualifying a sponsor!
and of course there is no spousal income requirement
those dont slow down the application from the date i sent our application to mississauga to date of interview in rabat was 7 mths which is the norm and all of the above are true for me

its rare to have both spouses post on this forum

gladiatuer19 although its unusual it has happened that the sponsor didnt receive the letter but that the file had gone to the embassy to be processed
i suggest ur wife continues to call all and follows up with mp

goodluck

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Lois Lane said:
a previous marriage children from a previous marriage or large age difference have NOTHING to do with the length of qualifying a sponsor!
and of course there is no spousal income requirement
those dont slow down the application from the date i sent our application to mississauga to date of interview in rabat was 7 mths which is the norm and all of the above are true for me

its rare to have both spouses post on this forum

gladiatuer19 although its unusual it has happened that the sponsor didnt receive the letter but that the file had gone to the embassy to be processed
i suggest ur wife continues to call all and follows up with mp
goodluck
but why,when she calls at Mississauga,they tel her,they dont know?it doesnt make sens,,,they say in the immigration website,that one of the ways of checking your application is calling the telecenter,,,,and they answer,that they dont know,,,it doesnt make sense,,,
i keep telling my wife to contact her MB and keep calling,but that makes her upset and she doesnt like it,she just says,we should wait till we get an update,,,,,it's been 3 months,when is that update is coming???lol
thank you very much luis lane

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
its unusual but one thing is for certain and that is....that nothing is for certain with immigration LOLOL

does she have verification that the package was received by mail or courier?

at this point because the file seemingly hasn't been processed by Mississauga, i'm not sure if the MP would get involved but it is worth a try, but do encourage ur wife to call every couple of days or so, she will at some point get a sympathetic agent that will give her an idea

The two of you should consider sending a letter explaining your situation. Include a copy of the monies paid and a copy of the receipt of how the package was sent. I'm sure they will respond.

goodluck!

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiateur19 said:
but why,when she calls at Mississauga,they tel her,they dont know?it doesnt make sens,,,they say in the immigration website,that one of the ways of checking your application is calling the telecenter,,,,and they answer,that they dont know,,,it doesnt make sense,,,
i keep telling my wife to contact her MB and keep calling,but that makes her upset and she doesnt like it,she just says,we should wait till we get an update,,,,,it's been 3 months,when is that update is coming???lol
thank you very much luis lane
i still thinking there is somethign unsually going. 3 months is no good but same time very possibel with imigiration. not all cases are same. every1 case difference. so dont worry brother.

are you from Fez city?

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Lois Lane said:
its unusual but one thing is for certain and that is....that nothing is for certain with immigration LOLOL

does she have verification that the package was received by mail or courier?

at this point because the file seemingly hasn't been processed by Mississauga, i'm not sure if the MP would get involved but it is worth a try, but do encourage ur wife to call every couple of days or so, she will at some point get a sympathetic agent that will give her an idea

The two of you should consider sending a letter explaining your situation. Include a copy of the monies paid and a copy of the receipt of how the package was sent. I'm sure they will respond.

goodluck!
she has a paper from the post office showing the date they received the file,it's 23th june,,,,
so do we have to send a letter to Mississauga?asking them what is going on?
im not from fez joecreosta
im from agadir

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
gladiateur19 said:
she has a paper from the post office showing the date they received the file,it's 23th june,,,,
so do we have to send a letter to Mississauga?asking them what is going on?
im not from fez joecreosta
im from agadir
i think u should send photocopy of the receipt and a letter expressing ur concern u should hear something from them

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Lois Lane said:
i think u should send photocopy of the receipt and a letter expressing ur concern u should hear something from them
im gonna do that and see,,,i hope we get something soon,,,,thank you everybody for your avdices and your support

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MB wil help you very much good.but same time u do not wana pressure so much to CIC.they can get suspocious.usualy MB is involve when permanent resident aplication is stuck in proces.

for sponsorship it is between sponsor and cic misisagua only.

agadir is beutiful to

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joecreosta said:
MB wil help you very much good.but same time u do not wana pressure so much to CIC.they can get suspocious.usualy MB is involve when permanent resident aplication is stuck in proces.
It's MP not B - Member of Parliament. And he DOES want to pressure CIC (actually, it's his wife the should be applying the pressure). What will they get suspicious of? He and his wife have a RIGHT to due process and accountability. It looks to me that CPC-Mississauga may have lost the application and if this is the case, the sponsor and applicant have a right to know so the situation can be rectified.

Look, there is such a thing as being patient and waiting a reasonable amount of time per the posted timelines. But his situation is now harbouring on the ridiculous and he and his wife need some answers. His WIFE needs to demand that someone answer her about where this application has gone. This will NOT cause suspicion by anyone as it was CIC's mistake.