NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
23-Nov-2013
Hi Everyone,

I am from Nepal. As you know that my country has been devastated by earth quake recently. People there are living outside the house in the open sky due the damage of the house. I was wondering that can i able to sponsor my parents here in Canada. Is there any privileged for Nepali community or anyone has some ideas please do share. My status in Canada is PR.
Thank you all.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
icer said:
Hi Everyone,

I am from Nepal. As you know that my country has been devastated by earth quake recently. People there are living outside the house in the open sky due the damage of the house. I was wondering that can i able to sponsor my parents here in Canada. Is there any privileged for Nepali community or anyone has some ideas please do share. My status in Canada is PR.
Thank you all.
please check the website www.cic.gc.ca

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No - unfortunately you cannot sponsor your parents for PR at this time.

CIC has announced priority processing for Nepal immigration applications - however this is only for applications that have already been submitted and therefore doesn't help you. See:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2015-04-27.asp

CIC is no longer accepting parent sponsorship application this year since the 5,000 application cap has been reached. You can apply January 2016 provided you meet the income requirements for three years in a row and your income for all three years came from Canadian sources. Note that the cap was reached in a day and a half this year. So if you want to apply next year, make sure the application reaches CIC the first business day of January.

Your parents could try applying for a super visa or regular visitor visa.

icer

Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
23-Nov-2013