+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP CHANDIGARH - Please join here! (All pending applications from 2016 or 2015)

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
Well, I don't know if you guys already know about it, but the link I am sharing below directs your Case specific enquiries directly to the Chandigarh Consulate. Try making a CSE here and explain your grevience well.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=chandigarh

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
HarkiratRatol said:
Well, I don't know if you guys already know about it, but the link I am sharing below directs your Case specific enquiries directly to the Chandigarh Consulate. Try making a CSE here and explain your grevience well.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=chandigarh
Thanks for sharing this out.

amlinumaaldao

Dec 10, 2014
HarkiratRatol said:
hi Harkirat , I was wondering if I should get my medical done before the request by VAC ? Is it possible if I just submit my medical without the request , that way I'll be able to save my time too. Cuz it's been 3 months since I submitted my file and never heard anything from their side .

ramangill

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
Hello Friends,
I got my BC PNP nomination 3 days ago and my husband's SOWP is under processing since march 11. My question is should I update my husband's file with my PNP certificate? Would it be beneficial or not? Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
Thanks

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
ramangill said:
Hello Friends,
I got my BC PNP nomination 3 days ago and my husband's SOWP is under processing since march 11. My question is should I update my husband's file with my PNP certificate? Would it be beneficial or not? Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
Thanks
Hi Raman,
My case was quite interesting. Even I had got my BC PNP twice while my wife's SOWP was still under process. Irony is I got express entry invitation twice during the same time period but couldn't apply the first time(both without PNP). We recently applied for express entey PR too.
For me, I never updated my wife's profile regarding all this.

For your case, I'll suggest you may update the file after getting the NOMINATION LETTER, but that too is not nexessary. Iinvitation to apply doesn't need to be updated I think.

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
amlinumaaldao said:
hi Harkirat , I was wondering if I should get my medical done before the request by VAC ? Is it possible if I just submit my medical without the request , that way I'll be able to save my time too. Cuz it's been 3 months since I submitted my file and never heard anything from their side .
Absolutely baai, you'll save a lot of time. Just get your medical done and you won't even need to send anything to CIC. As medical is linked to your passpoet number, and the hospital will send the results to cic. They'll update your file automatically.

We did the same, got medical done in the midway of processing without the medical request .

ramangill

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
HarkiratRatol said:
Hi Raman,
My case was quite interesting. Even I had got my BC PNP twice while my wife's SOWP was still under process. Irony is I got express entry invitation twice during the same time period but couldn't apply the first time(both without PNP). We recently applied for express entey PR too.
For me, I never updated my wife's profile regarding all this.

For your case, I'll suggest you may update the file after getting the NOMINATION LETTER, but that too is not nexessary. Iinvitation to apply doesn't need to be updated I think.
Hello Harkirat
I have got my nomination certificate too. I think I would update the file. Thanks for the advice :)

Sanman91

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
Unsung said:
Let's see on Wednesday.
Yeah that's the only thing we can do wait and pray

Sanman91

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
amlinumaaldao said:
hi ,
What's the logic behind Wednesday ?
Check the previous posts
People getting approvals on Wednesdays and Friday

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maaftgbkum said:
So chandigarh send passport request also on Wednesday and Friday.?
It doesnt matter. Its upto them. Two of my friends get today.

ramangill

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
Hello
Does anyone know how long do chd vac take to consider our email or take any action regarding that? I have read some members got their approvals after sending CSE or emails.
Thanks

ramangill

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
Hello eveyone,
We got a medical request for my husband's sowp today after following up with emails and cse almost everyday. My husband has already undergone his medical yesterday for our express entry. I am really thankful to the members here specially HatkiratRatol, who guided my to email them. Is medical request a sign of approval or what should I consider this? I am still in dilemma.
Thanks
Raman