+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP CHANDIGARH - Please join here! (All pending applications from 2016 or 2015)

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
Bajwa saab said:
How I have to apply for GCMS notes??? Could you please tell me step by step??
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Follow the link, I'll suggest apply directly, not through any third party agency.

All the best

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
Bajwa saab said:
how long it will take? I mean when I get infomation about refusal??

The link which I shared with you says they have 30 days to respond subject to some condition.

You can re-apply anytime but I'll suggest find the reason first.
Also, I honestly don't know how the Hon'ble MP can help after cic has made a decision. However, the system of Canada is so impartial, transparent and supportive that they always hear to your pleas. For me, the office of minister of Immigration replied to my grevience mail yesterday also aplologising for the delayed response. They said that we found your file has been approved but thanks for sharing your concern. This shows that they always listen and do the necessary follow up.

Bro, I suggest you to do research on internet before re-applying again and not just rely on the lawyer. Just see what you missed and make a strong case next time. Lawyers could be good for generic files but each and every case is different and I believe only we can present our case in the best way.

Bajwa saab

Oct 5, 2016
I have some confusion regarding form because instructions are indicating that only any Canadian or PR person can fill the form.So what I have to do now.

Please share with me how to do.
Thanks

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
Bajwa saab said:
I have some confusion regarding form because instructions are indicating that only any Canadian or PR person can fill the form.So what I have to do now.

Please share with me how to do.
Thanks
Bajwa Saab, it states :
" To send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada."

Personally, I have never applied for gcms notes, but I think if one of you is in Canada, you can apply as per what is written above.

amlinumaaldao

Dec 10, 2014
HarkiratRatol said:
Bajwa Saab, it states :
" To send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada."

Personally, I have never applied for gcms notes, but I think if one of you is in Canada, you can apply as per what is written above.
Veere anybody can apply doesn't matter if a person is kacha or pakka , within Canada or anywhere in the world . 5$ fee a pay it and they'll email it to you.Main kite c ek waari and 1 waari mere agent ne v India toh.

ramangill

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
Sanman91 said:
Congratulations Raman .
Did u really send cse everyday ??
Hello Sanman,
YES, I started last wednesday actually and next day I was guided by Harkirat that I should call them and get a specific email address to send my email, which I did on thursday. Then on Friday I got my BC PNP approval and then afterwards I started sending them my emails regarding that. Yesterday I was told by Harkirat that I should include Immigration Minister Mr. John Mccallum and Delhi imm along with chd imm, which I did yesterday. So I don't know which email worked, but today I got medical request. I am still paranoid that it will get approved or not. I would only believe when we get the actual approval stamp, because I don't wanna get hurt by assuming this. All in all, this forum has been great help and I have been following this forum from last 2 years. I have been trying for my husband's work permit from last 2 years and we have got 3 rejections in the past, so it is the reason of me being so paranoid about it. I wish everyone who is waiting get their visas soon. All the best.

Thanks
Ramangill

Sanman91

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
ramangill said:
Hello Sanman,
YES, I started last wednesday actually and next day I was guided by Harkirat that I should call them and get a specific email address to send my email, which I did on thursday. Then on Friday I got my BC PNP approval and then afterwards I started sending them my emails regarding that. Yesterday I was told by Harkirat that I should include Immigration Minister Mr. John Mccallum and Delhi imm along with chd imm, which I did yesterday. So I don't know which email worked, but today I got medical request. I am still paranoid that it will get approved or not. I would only believe when we get the actual approval stamp, because I don't wanna get hurt by assuming this. All in all, this forum has been great help and I have been following this forum from last 2 years. I have been trying for my husband's work permit from last 2 years and we have got 3 rejections in the past, so it is the reason of me being so paranoid about it. I wish everyone who is waiting get their visas soon. All the best.

Thanks
Ramangill
Check you inbox

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
15 weeks now :-\ :-\ :-\. I think they are busy for Diwali now.