+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some Questions

Blah_wolf

Jan 4, 2017
I hope I'm right here and I'm very sorry if this is the wrong forum for this.

I've been wanting to immigrate into Canada for a while now. The problem is, I don't know how, or if it is even possible for me.

I'm 21 years old, I have no job or experience (I'm absolutely willing to work as anything though, I just can't find a job in germany due to my age).
I speak good English and I've visited Canada before. My boyfriend lives there and I want to start a life there.

But from what I understand you need to have work experience in Order to move over, since I don't have any, I'm wondering if there is any chance for me?

Thank you so much for your help!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need at least one year of full time paid work experience before you can apply to immigrate through any economic stream. So applying to immigrate to Canada isn't an option for you at this time.

The only way you could immigrate without work experience is if you had a spouse or common law partner who is Canadian. A common law partner is someone who you have lived with continuously for at least one full year.

I would look into options other than immigrating. For example, if you are a German passport holder, take a look at the IEC / Working Holiday Visa program as a way of getting to Canada temporarily.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blah_wolf said:
I hope I'm right here and I'm very sorry if this is the wrong forum for this.

I've been wanting to immigrate into Canada for a while now. The problem is, I don't know how, or if it is even possible for me.

I'm 21 years old, I have no job or experience (I'm absolutely willing to work as anything though, I just can't find a job in germany due to my age).
I speak good English and I've visited Canada before. My boyfriend lives there and I want to start a life there.

But from what I understand you need to have work experience in Order to move over, since I don't have any, I'm wondering if there is any chance for me?

Thank you so much for your help!
Your age should not be a problem to find job in Germany (of course it would be very basic one). Actually it is very common to see young people in starting positions in German companies. If you are really willing to start anywhere, just go for the very basic jobs.

Ahmad07

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Please answer my question!!

I am Canadian citizen and got married to women who has under 10 years old daughter from her previous relationship. My question is Can I apply for her (daughter) Citizenship? If yes then what documents should I attached with the application?
Please and thanks

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Re: Please answer my question!!

Ahmad07 said:
I am Canadian citizen and got married to women who has under 10 years old daughter from her previous relationship. My question is Can I apply for her (daughter) Citizenship? If yes then what documents should I attached with the application?
Please and thanks
Why hijack a threat that has nothing to do with your question? Ask your question in the Citizenship sub forum.