some one need advice

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
some one get a call from embassy telling him that his visa is already prepared and ready to get it but his medical will expire soon in jan 25. 2012 and he must first come to embassy and give his passport there then they send it back to him with landing papers and his visa but it will deliver to him with courier and this might take alot of time and he must be first in canada before jan 25 that if he will send them his passport or the other choice that he can go and and make another medical mean re medical and wait untill they will finish his new medical so what is the good choice for him
and he already made anew medical in last december bcz he felt that his medical will be expired soon in jan 25
so is this right i mean they will depend in this one or they will make him doing anew one with thier forms
and how much time shall he wait untill medical will be done and send to embassy and how long it will take all of it till he get his passport

Vercetti

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Someone correct me if I am wrong but:

If they are already requesting the passport to stamp it and make it ready for landing in Canada, then he should not have to renew his medical exams as he has already been accepted into Canada.

Kazakhstan

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Vercetti said:
Someone correct me if I am wrong but:

If they are already requesting the passport to stamp it and make it ready for landing in Canada, then he should not have to renew his medical exams as he has already been accepted into Canada.
Well, the difficulty of the situation described is that according to Canada's IRPA the immigrant visa is valid for 12 months from the day of the chest X-ray... I.e. with the current medical exams on file, the visa expiry date would be Jan 25 2012, which doesn't leave much time for the person to probably even buy air tickets not mentioning sell lifetime possessions, arrange a place to stay etc. in Canada, pack and fly...

If the applicant had his medicals re-done in December 2011, they should inform the embassy about it and get a confirmation from them that that they will put issuing immigrant visa on hold till the new medicals have been received and processed... I.e. the new visa will be valid till December 2012...

Otherwise, speeding up getting the visa in passport and leaving your home country all within two weeks, even though possibly an option but hardly a wise one... But the applicant is the one to decide.