+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some more questions- finalizing my application

HoneyBird2

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Folks,

Yes I am very particular about my application because I do not want it returned back.. :'(

Questions:
1. Am I supposed to sign the back of my passport photo? :D

2. How did you guys represent your work over the last 4 years? For instance, I signed up for a temp agency and I got work at different companies/different locations. So how should I represent that? Should I indicate under title:temp, then name of the temp company and their location and then as a side note indicate the job title/company I was contracted to and their location. :-\ Should I submit job letters or T4 slips or not mandatory?

3. They have asked for listing the places you lived in the last four years. So what I did, since I am submitting my paperwork in May 2014, is that I started my first entry as 01.05.2010...or do I really have to pin down the years I lived at that address..cause I don't remember. ::)

4. If I submit my application May 2014, then it turns out I am missing information. When I submit the new information, is it now that my application is considered a totally new application as of the date that I submitted the new information? Just wondering what happens..cause what if the legislation changes at around the same time that it turns out I am missing information. Bit worried about that. :-X

5. Did you guys staple everything together in your application or did you all leave it all loose pages. I remember for the PR, there were no stapling allowed... :p

Thank you!
HB2

MR Stephen Harper

Jan 12, 2014
HoneyBird2 said:
HI Folks,

Yes I am very particular about my application because I do not want it returned back.. :'(

Questions:
1. Am I supposed to sign the back of my passport photo? :D

2. How did you guys represent your work over the last 4 years? For instance, I signed up for a temp agency and I got work at different companies/different locations. So how should I represent that? Should I indicate under title:temp, then name of the temp company and their location and then as a side note indicate the job title/company I was contracted to and their location. :-\ Should I submit job letters or T4 slips or not mandatory?

3. They have asked for listing the places you lived in the last four years. So what I did, since I am submitting my paperwork in May 2014, is that I started my first entry as 01.05.2010...or do I really have to pin down the years I lived at that address..cause I don't remember. ::)

4. If I submit my application May 2014, then it turns out I am missing information. When I submit the new information, is it now that my application is considered a totally new application as of the date that I submitted the new information? Just wondering what happens..cause what if the legislation changes at around the same time that it turns out I am missing information. Bit worried about that. :-X

5. Did you guys staple everything together in your application or did you all leave it all loose pages. I remember for the PR, there were no stapling allowed... :p

Thank you!
HB2
Dude..LOL...ITS AS CLEAR AS DAY,AS CLEAR AS DAY I REPEAT!! READ THE GUIDE SND PROVIDE ONLY,I REPEAT,ONLY WHAT IS ASKED OF YOU TO IN THE OFFICIAL CIC CITIZENSHIP GRANT APPLICATION GUIDE!!NOONE HERE IS A LAWYER,OR AN IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT,SO ...LOOK ONLY FOR ADVICE ABOUT YOUR PETSONAL. SITUATION TO A QUALIFIED AND CIC APPROVED IMMIGRATION LAWYER OK!! www.cic.gc.ca

Hopeful One

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Just print your name legibly on the back. Have the photographer date stamp it with the name/address of the place you got your pictures.

2. I sent my Notice of Assessments. T4's work also as per some people on forums

3. List all your places of residence for the 4 years prior to the date you have signed your application.

4. If you submit your application just wait till it updates on ECAS online. I have been told by CIC that re-submitting another application prior to it being returned or accepted may cause confusion at the processing office.

5. I left my application loose...paper clip might be acceptable...not sure.

Good luck with your application

handsomeishere

Feb 10, 2011
:) Very complete info , Thanks , :),
Hopeful One said:
1. Just print your name legibly on the back. Have the photographer date stamp it with the name/address of the place you got your pictures.

2. I sent my Notice of Assessments. T4's work also as per some people on forums

3. List all your places of residence for the 4 years prior to the date you have signed your application.

4. If you submit your application just wait till it updates on ECAS online. I have been told by CIC that re-submitting another application prior to it being returned or accepted may cause confusion at the processing office.

5. I left my application loose...paper clip might be acceptable...not sure.

Good luck with your application

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Staple application 7 pages together is OK except photo. Same as other check list documents which need to be maintained pages in order staple is fine..

HoneyBird2

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay thats a good idea too :)

I thank everyone, this forum has been great. I totally am glad that I read through many posts...sometimes you miss things, but all of it has been clarified for me now :)

Thanks again and good luck to all. :)

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Staple application 7 pages together is OK except photo. Same as other check list documents which need to be maintained pages in order staple is fine too..