AUSTRALIA
Translation :
Welcome to somalia
This page belongs to the Somali community to share the same information
If you have any data, please help other sibling or other vendors

Xasa

Feb 18, 2022
For open Work permit
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• You do not have a valid travel document to travel to Canada. See https:// www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/passport-travel-document.html

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
For open Work permit
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• You do not have a valid travel document to travel to Canada. See https:// www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/passport-travel-document.html
How are you eligible for an open work permit? Do you have a TRV? What is your full profile? What is the job?