+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

efer

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear Seniors,

Any idea when can i expect MR or when it will be in process. My visa office do not answer to my queries. Any suggestions?

Elora

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
efer said:
Dear Seniors,

Any idea when can i expect MR or when it will be in process. My visa office do not answer to my queries. Any suggestions?

Elora
Usually takes a few weeks, sometimes longer. No one can be so sure. Just be patient, going to 'in process' is an achievement in itself. Hope you get your MR soon.
Mandie

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All members
After a long span of time i comback to the forum,, any good news??/, my status is same RBVO since april 2011, no news after that, so plz some1 has any updatesand goos news, what should i do ????

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
astopal said:
Hi All members
After a long span of time i comback to the forum,, any good news??/, my status is same RBVO since april 2011, no news after that, so plz some1 has any updatesand goos news, what should i do ????
Easy....send London VO a case specific enquiry...make it sound like you want to to know if they require any additional doc for ur application to go to the next stage of the process instead of asking abt the status of ur application directly... Good luck!
Mandie

jonas

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heya guys I got almost all my doc ready but one thing i bit confused as the NGO i work in pay my salary in cash after deducting the tax ,they give me payslips every month for the record but as its has been paid cash its not been reflected in the financial statement in bank account.Will that cause problem or there some solution what you suggest senior member I am really confused :mad:

efer

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear Nashe and Mandie,

One of the forum's champion member mentioned that "if I do not receive any reply from CIC singapore, by sending them genral query or case specific query" it menas I am going to fall in backlog (not responding to query means) CIC have not reviewed the file.

What is this black log.
What is your poinion in this regard?

Efer

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
efer said:
Dear Nashe and Mandie,

One of the forum's champion member mentioned that "if I do not receive any reply from CIC singapore, by sending them genral query or case specific query" it menas I am going to fall in backlog (not responding to query means) CIC have not reviewed the file.

What is this black log.
What is your poinion in this regard?

Efer
I have not heard of such a thing.....I am always sending my VO e-mails. Sometimes they respond in 3 days, other times not all. I know they hate receiving e-mails enquiring about status of applications but that is the only way I can keep sane.
Once our files get to VO, it gets in a queue for paper screening based on which we are asked for additional documents. And yes, it could mean VO has not reviewed your file yet....but that should not stop you from sending them e-maisl.

Mandie

efer

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
mandiebraxton said:
I have not heard of such a thing.....I am always sending my VO e-mails. Sometimes they respond in 3 days, other times not all. I know they hate receiving e-mails enquiring about status of applications but that is the only way I can keep sane.
Once our files get to VO, it gets in a queue for paper screening based on which we are asked for additional documents. And yes, it could mean VO has not reviewed your file yet....but that should not stop you from sending them e-maisl.

Mandie
Thanks Mandie, you have helped me a lot. I have sent them mails only twice thinking the same that they might not respond to me. What do you ask them? Any help please? Some says if you ask them technically they respond. How to ask them technically? And what about your case, do you think your file has been reviewed?

Efer

Efer

bahadur4u

Jun 27, 2011
hello friends,
As 4152 Socieal worker category, applications processed reached 395, is it wise to send applications or to wait for next year i mean july for new intake.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
bahadur4u said:
hello friends,
As 4152 Socieal worker category, applications processed reached 395, is it wise to send applications or to wait for next year i mean july for new intake.
if your application is ready and all docs are ready send it save time no need to wait but if u think it will take time to prepare your file for example more than 2 months than better to wait ... so you know better you situation ...regards

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
bahadur4u said:
hello friends,
Dont take any chances, send application now if it is complete. No one knows if Social Work will still be on the list for the next MI.
Mandie

Deshi bhai

Jun 7, 2011
efer said:
Thanks Mandie, you have helped me a lot. I have sent them mails only twice thinking the same that they might not respond to me. What do you ask them? Any help please? Some says if you ask them technically they respond. How to ask them technically? And what about your case, do you think your file has been reviewed?

Efer

Efer
@Efer Please update the forum if you get any kind of reply from your VO. I have also the same problem that after 11th July 2011 no update from VO or E-case. Do not know whats happening with the file. Hope for the best.

Regards
Deshi

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
zeenat imran said:
waiting for medical.......................................................... :'( :( :'( :(
Dear,
pray for urself and all of us as well.....
Inshallah well all will recieve soon.
Regards