+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
Just want to ask if someone could add me on tracker as my application was received on 3rd January 2012 for 4152.

Regards
Omer

bebun

Dec 19, 2011
Is anyone applying via David Cohen's company? Please give me some comments on his services? I need this urgently to decide. Thanks so much for your support.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
Documents have been received by CIO .... :-\ :-X

Waybill: 163*********
Signed for by: MIKE
Monday, January 09, 2012 at 15:14
Origin Service Area: - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Destination Service Area: HALIFAX, NS - SYDNEY - CANADA

jonas

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heya ,sorry for my ignorance but is ILTES mandatory to file the initial application as i booked my exam on 9 Feb and will be getting the result on 22 Feb, as all my other documents are ready the only thing that worrying me is that the cap may reach the 500 mark by the time i got the result of ILTES,then all my efforts will go in vain. I know its hard to predict the exact number of applications but what you reckon guys , I am really nervous so please do reply as i am new to this forum ;)

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
IELTS results are mandatory, your application will be rejected at CIO without it. Right now there are 339 completed applications received since July 2011. So approximately 57 per month, so based on that you'd imagine another 115 or so in Jan and Feb which would make the total 454. So it would be a close call, but nothing can be done but wait and see and pray:) Maybe there is a exam in a far location that you an travel to that is sooner than Feb 9th. If you missed then you'd have to wait to until July 2012 and hopefully our NOC is still on the list. Good Luck!

jonas

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Wolvy For the quick response , unfortunately 9 Feb is the closed date possible as the all exams centers are booked . I have done my masters in English literature so hopefully i will go through ,yeah but you are right the it will be close to 450+approx.One more question, how long it took to get the confirmation that the application is accepted assuming that i get the positive ILTES score and apply in third week of feb, because when i apply it may be near 450+ but by the time i get the confirmation the cap have been reached and i miss the bus, is that possible.How long it took to know that its been accpeted

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
Not sure how long it is taking to get a PER post July 2011. My application reached CIO on July 29th 2011 and my cc was charged around July 19. If CIO cashes your dd or charges your cc that is the first good sign that your application was complete and within the cap. But you can't be positive until you receive your PER. Check out the post July 2011 thread to get an idea of the timelines on PER.

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
it takes by maximum 3 months to recieve your PER, but still it can be less than this. I recieved PER exactly on 90th day through email. Do apply dont worry. it is better to apply than sorry. be positive

bahadur4u

Jun 27, 2011
Dear
Today i received my application packet back from CIO with one objection that my IELTS results were more than two years old.
As per rules "IELTS results must not be more than two years old upon the date received by CIO". My application reached CIO on 26th September, 2011 and my IELTS was expiring on 5th September, 2011.
As per rules this is not expired.

Now what should i do???????
If i go for a IELTS test again then may be i could not register for January but in February, So my application with new IELTS will get there by the end of February, 2012. and under my category 4152 Social Workers total appliations have been reached upto 339.

Please guide me waht should i do? go for ielts and apply again or just leave it? Can i appeal as my IELTS was not expired when it reached CIO? if yes then how? process?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
bahadur4u said:
Dear
Today i received my application packet back from CIO with one objection that my IELTS results were more than two years old.
As per rules "IELTS results must not be more than two years old upon the date received by CIO". My application reached CIO on 26th September, 2011 and my IELTS was expiring on 5th September, 2011.

If i go for a IELTS test again then may be i could not register for January but in February, So my application with new IELTS will get there by the end of February, 2012. and under my category 4152 Social Workers total appliations have been reached upto 339.

Please guide me waht should i do? go for ielts and apply again or just leave it? Can i appeal as my IELTS was not expired when it reached CIO? if yes then how? process?
"My application reached CIO on 26th September, 2011 and my IELTS was expiring on 5th September, 2011. As per rules this is not expired".
Did I miss something here? Clearly your IELTS expired before your application reached CIO. The onus is on you to send application to CIO before IELTS expires. Dont waste your time and CIO's time trying to appeal. Just resit the test and submit the new results. And pray that you can send your application bedore the cap is reached, maybe if lucky, social work will still be on the list when the occupations are announced again. Sometimes you just have to do things against all odds...good luck!
Mandie

bahadur4u

Jun 27, 2011
bahadur4u said:
Dear
As per rules "IELTS results must not be more than two years old upon the date received by CIO". My application reached CIO on [size=10pt]26th August[/size], 2011 and my IELTS was expiring on 5th September, 2011.

Ok i am going to appear IELTS again. some more queries please help:
1. I should submit the same application packet with fresh IELTS test result or forms have been revised since 25th Augsut, 2011. 2. Should i be submit a new bank statement or the same will serve the cause. 3. Police certificates are valid for how long?
Thanks

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
bahadur4u said:
Ok i am going to appear IELTS again. some more queries please help:
1. I should submit the same application packet with fresh IELTS test result or forms have been revised since 25th Augsut, 2011. 2. Should i be submit a new bank statement or the same will serve the cause. 3. Police certificates are valid for how long?
Thanks
Irrespective of when you apply, you should always consult the instructions on the CIC website.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

You will definitely need recent bank statements and police certificates. Validity of PCC is a contentious issue, so just obtain a new one for your peace of mind.
Mandie

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
as per dates .. Your IELTS was expired 21 days before your application reached CIC. You must take another exam and reapply. Take chance & pray