+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

harsh001

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
FSWCIO said:
right.... i am a success... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
+ 1 for u brother

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
harsh001 said:
Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success. 8)
thats what me saying to alll what u think will happens be positive success will be there

olub1979

Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
10 August 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
04/04/2012
Med's Done....
20/07/2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26/09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
11/10/2012
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allahu
Thanks FSWCIO. Kan2008 your status may also be in process. I think once the VO receive your application they start processing it in one from or the other .

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aifarooqi said:
thats what me saying to alll what u think will happens be positive success will be there
never expect that all what u want will happens in course...
i think u will be in cap but no, u r not in cap..so what we think always might not be possible but we have to be positive .*jocking* ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

harsh001

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
aifarooqi said:
+1 for u... :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
theres not much social worker here. does anyones application returned for cap reached this year? pls share.. :p :p :p

xeneize

Feb 10, 2012
aifarooqi said:
Aifarooqi out of all of us you are the one whose application was received first. Have you noticed if your credit card or check have been charged yet?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
olub1979 said:
Thanks FSWCIO. Kan2008 your status may also be in process. I think once the VO receive your application they start processing it in one from or the other .
VERY GOOD WISH, thankssss :p ..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
xeneize said:
Aifarooqi out of all of us you are the one whose application was received first. Have you noticed if your credit card or check have been charged yet?
still no reply from them its 7 weeks now and i send DD not credit card ...but bank said they have no info on encashment also ..decided to email them as 6 weeks passed and see what they reply

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012 & Feb 28 (Returned due to CAP reached)
Send a mail to the the bank where the DD is to be encashed (IN CANADA).... They will reply you.....

aifarooqi said:
still no reply from them its 7 weeks now and i send DD not credit card ...but bank said they have no info on encashment also ..decided to email them as 6 weeks passed and see what they reply

ad gopang

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Dear friends,
i was about to apply for social worker but remorsely that catagory has been capped this year so what i may do?
My friend advised me to arrange employment(AEO LETTER) then i ll be eligible this year.
So is that must to arrange job in social worker firm???
If i cant arrange in ngo so can this be applicable for me to arrange job any where else like shop?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ad gopang said:
Dear friends,
i was about to apply for social worker but remorsely that catagory has been capped this year so what i may do?
My friend advised me to arrange employment(AEO LETTER) then i ll be eligible this year.
So is that must to arrange job in social worker firm???
If i cant arrange in ngo so can this be applicable for me to arrange job any where else like shop?
AEO is not just a 'letter' from a firm. It is sort of a certificate you receive from Human Resource and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) after you get a permanent job offer from a Canadian employer and they in turn send AOE application on your behalf. The job you get must be a social work job too (the duties must match that of social work according to the HRSDC description). You can wait and see, hopefully social work might still be on the list in July (or whenever).
Mandie