Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
hi all

Sask nominee program is changing refer to
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-program-changes

International Skilled Worker Category

The International Skilled Worker Category is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan. This category enables the SINP to nominate individuals with high human capital that have the education, experience, language and adaptability to economically establish and successfully integrate into Saskatchewan’s communities. Criteria include:

The point rating system focuses on employment offers, education, work experience, language ability, and family connections, among other factors. The points available for persons with family connections in Saskatchewan are higher than the former Skilled Worker Category (i.e. points for family connections can account for 20% of points).
Applicants must have a minimum language score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4, as demonstrated by a SINP-approved language test. CLB 4 is the minimum; language ability of applicants will need to meet the requirement of employers.
Applicants whose occupational education and work experience is in a regulated profession will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan qualification recognition to be able to work in that profession.
Applicants that do not have a skilled job offer from an approved Saskatchewan employer require proof of settlement funds and must submit a settlement plan.
The SINP will accept 250 applications in 2014 from applicants without an offer of employment whose high skilled occupation is in demand in Saskatchewan. These occupations must have “good” or “fair’ employment prospects as per Saskatchewan’s Detailed Occupational Outlook (2013-2017). The list of in-demand occupations will be available in December 2013.
The International Skilled Worker Category sets a clear focus on the SINP’s priority to nominate skilled workers with the greatest ability to economically establish in the province. This is done through the points rating system which maintains a strong emphasis on employment in Saskatchewan and family connections and increases emphasis on key labour market attachment factors including education, work experience, language and age.

The new point rating system and application guide will be posted on the immigration website in December 2013, prior to the new category being launched on January 2, 2014.

please explain this point abt regulated professions

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
do we have to get the license bfore applying or after getting to canada is getting registered withthe regulatory body pre requisite to apply and do accountants fall in this category? can someone please explain. also do we have to get our credentials assessed before applying?

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
sanv said:
do we have to get the license bfore applying or after getting to canada is getting registered withthe regulatory body pre requisite to apply and do accountants fall in this category? can someone please explain. also do we have to get our credentials assessed before applying?
There is no need to get the required licence form the concerned authority before applying it is applicable after your immigration process to work in the respective occupation.

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Canph said:
There is no need to get the required licence form the concerned authority before applying it is applicable after your immigration process to work in the respective occupation.
gosh thats good news thanx dude

ammi punjabi

Nov 28, 2013
Hello,

can somebody tell me
is family connection compulsory to apply in this category ?
can we apply if we have no connection there ?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
family connection is not complusory,but having family in saskatchewan will give you more points and make your application stronger to become a nominee.

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
do we need to get our credentials assessed for sask pnp?

ammi punjabi

Nov 28, 2013
Wow !!!! this is gooooooooooood newz. Thanks to make me happy.
One more q
Family connection in Regina can sponsor more than one person ?
For example my brother lived in Saskatchewan with his family .
Can he sponsor more than one person ?

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
ammi punjabi said:
One more q
i am sorry i dunno but can u ans my query....do we have to get our credentials assessed?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
sanv,

check the SINP website for more details,you should be able to get answers for your queries there.
:p do not become lazy and expect people here to read for you as well,if you want to become a pr at least start reading about it.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
sanv,

check the SINP website for more details,you should be able to get answers for your queries there.
:p do not become lazy and expect people here to read for you as well,if you want to become a pr at least start reading about it.
@Canada Visa,

rightly said............+1

ammi punjabi

Nov 28, 2013
ammi punjabi said:
One more q

ammi punjabi

Nov 28, 2013
please guide i m very thankful :(

ammi punjabi

Nov 28, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
sanv,

I have read all the information there . but i did not get any ans. regarding my quarry that the family connection can be shown for how many applicants at the same time .

Thanks

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
ammi punjabi said:
I have read all the information there . but i did not get any ans. regarding my quarry that the family connection can be shown for how many applicants at the same time .

Thanks
Only one applicant at one time