+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SNIP program changes

bengaltiger

Dec 25, 2013
Canph said:
There is no need to get the required licence form the concerned authority before applying it is applicable after your immigration process to work in the respective occupation.
Confused :( Clearly stated in saskimmigrationcanada site"

International Skilled Worker Category

The International Skilled Worker Category is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan. This category enables the SINP to nominate individuals with high human capital that have the education, experience, language and adaptability to economically establish and successfully integrate into Saskatchewan’s communities. Criteria include:

The point rating system focuses on employment offers, education, work experience, language ability, and family connections, among other factors. The points available for persons with family connections in Saskatchewan are higher than the former Skilled Worker Category (i.e. points for family connections can account for 20% of points).
Applicants must have a minimum language score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4, as demonstrated by a SINP-approved language test. CLB 4 is the minimum; employers and regulatory bodies may require higher language scores.
Applicants whose occupational education and work experience is in a regulated profession or compulsory apprenticeship trade will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in that profession. To see if the occupation is regulated in Saskatchewan, go to Is my occupation regulated?. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body will be required as part of the SINP application.

Could anyone clarify the issue?
Thanks

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
If you profession is Engg or Dr then you need regulatory bodies to get association from there

thanks

deep1979

Jul 10, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
no
hello expert, my name is deep,im from india, i hve applied through a representative,and got my jo last year,my trade is food service supervisor in a health service center,can any one tell me in which category my job comes,and till now i have not get my approval,however my employer applied for the job offer approval on june,i am help less please share your advice.

thank you all
deep das
india
mailme.deepsankar@gmail.com :(

ammi punjabi

Nov 28, 2013
Saskatoon said:
hi ammi punjabi,
they did not mentioned yet about that how many persons can be sponsored you will be conform Jan 2nd,2014

Hay ,

can you please ans this now because 2nd jan 2014 is passed.
And did not get any ans. regarding his on website.

Thanks

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD → CHC LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
Islamabad 05-08-2009 → London 30-06-2010 → Rejected 01-06-2012
sanv said:
hi all

Sask nominee program is changing refer to
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-program-changes

International Skilled Worker Category

The International Skilled Worker Category is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan. This category enables the SINP to nominate individuals with high human capital that have the education, experience, language and adaptability to economically establish and successfully integrate into Saskatchewan's communities. Criteria include:

The point rating system focuses on employment offers, education, work experience, language ability, and family connections, among other factors. The points available for persons with family connections in Saskatchewan are higher than the former Skilled Worker Category (i.e. points for family connections can account for 20% of points).
Applicants must have a minimum language score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4, as demonstrated by a SINP-approved language test. CLB 4 is the minimum; language ability of applicants will need to meet the requirement of employers.
Applicants whose occupational education and work experience is in a regulated profession will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan qualification recognition to be able to work in that profession.
Applicants that do not have a skilled job offer from an approved Saskatchewan employer require proof of settlement funds and must submit a settlement plan.
The SINP will accept 250 applications in 2014 from applicants without an offer of employment whose high skilled occupation is in demand in Saskatchewan. These occupations must have “good” or “fair' employment prospects as per Saskatchewan's Detailed Occupational Outlook (2013-2017). The list of in-demand occupations will be available in December 2013.
The International Skilled Worker Category sets a clear focus on the SINP's priority to nominate skilled workers with the greatest ability to economically establish in the province. This is done through the points rating system which maintains a strong emphasis on employment in Saskatchewan and family connections and increases emphasis on key labour market attachment factors including education, work experience, language and age.

The new point rating system and application guide will be posted on the immigration website in December 2013, prior to the new category being launched on January 2, 2014.

please explain this point abt regulated professions
Where is demanding profession list for Saskatchewan? is it same list that is for a general Skilled worker Category for Federal immigration policy of Canada ?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheeta37 said:
Where is demanding profession list for Saskatchewan? is it same list that is for a general Skilled worker Category for Federal immigration policy of Canada ?
Check appendix A in this link http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/appguide-skilled-workers