+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP

ang1907

Aug 30, 2012
Hi, have been rading this forum for a little while now and seems there have not been many nominations lately. Husband applied in skilled workers category in August last year with job approval letter. Any thoughts ? Does any one know if there have been nominations in that period in this category ?
Many thanks :)

narinder11

May 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we have applied in June last year but no response from SINP..... waiting for nomination... :(

Poli

Oct 2, 2012
I applied for SINP under Skilled Worker with job offer in November 2011 and still waiting for nomination. Hope the best to all of us.

ang1907

Aug 30, 2012
Just been emailed by SINP asking for updated bank statements.......... It seems like they are looking at our application anyway :)

ang1907

Aug 30, 2012
Applied August 2012 . This may not mean a great deal but hopefully we will hear something soon. How long have you been waiting? There seems to be no real consistency in many cases.
:)

honesty_12

Aug 27, 2012
That's a good news anyways. Wat was the mode of your application, online or hard copy? The date of issue of your AOR? Please also share about the facts like pre job approval letter from SINP and your NOC. SINP is picking the cases as per the NOC and on the basis of its level like A, O etc.

Thanks

cpacturan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Good day everyone!!!

We applied under Family General Stream last Sept. 2011..still waiting for our nomination...
Is there anybody from this group who have the same application as mine?
Thanks for sharing. GOD bless us all.

cpacturan

hoha

Mar 12, 2013
ang1907 said:
Hi, have been rading this forum for a little while now and seems there have not been many nominations lately. Husband applied in skilled workers category in August last year with job approval letter. Any thoughts ? Does any one know if there have been nominations in that period in this category ?
Many thanks :)
ang1907, how much time did you wait for the Job Approval letter?

ang1907

Aug 30, 2012
Hi, job application approval took nearly three months. Employer applied in may and was approved mid August.

hoha

Mar 12, 2013
ang1907 said:
Hi, job application approval took nearly three months. Employer applied in may and was approved mid August.

that's quick ang1907, I believe not many employers got there approval within 3 months, my employer recently received a phone call from them and been asked questions about the job positions, and now it's one more month after the call and no news from them.....