London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29/03/23
Med's Done....
04/05/23
Hi All,

my noc is 1215 and my ECA is Master in finance and accounting

currently I am working as a Manager Supply chain and logistics and my work experience include budgeting forecasting purchasing and other related job responsibilities under the supply chain and logistics activities

now the noc 1215 I have chosen is because my previous job title and responsibilities were supply chain assistant and supply chain officer and assistant manager supply chain so to include all these work experience in one noc so I get the max points in work I found 1215 as a best match.

the noc itself require below
Employment requirements
  • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
  • Several years of experience in the occupation supervised are usually required.
NOW the question is will my work experience and qualification will be matched?

I have not received ITA yet and EOI submitted with 68 points

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Depends. Accounting is an ineligible so NOC so many accountants try and change their NOC. Officers know this and may scrutinize your application more. You will not know until you submit.

sadiqmaknojia

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29/03/23
Med's Done....
04/05/23
thanks one more query

my work experience letter wording should concentrate on NOC or qualification? or both

Dude006

Nov 28, 2020
Hello friends,
i studied in food processing technician and right now i am doing job as a food service supervisior. my que is Am i eligible for student category(my experince does match to my field study ?) or i have to wait untill one year and apply for sinp- employment offer category.

Thanks a lot,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello friends,
i studied in food processing technician and right now i am doing job as a food service supervisior. my que is Am i eligible for student category(my experince does match to my field study ?) or i have to wait untill one year and apply for sinp- employment offer category.

Thanks a lot,
When you say food service supervisor, do you mean restaurant?

AyR

Dec 21, 2020
Hello all,
Pls does education credential have to be in line of career for SINP EE?

Anyone with experience, pls?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all,
Pls does education credential have to be in line of career for SINP EE?

Anyone with experience, pls?
It is mandatory that your education match your NOC. It is clearly stated in the SINP EE and OID guidelines.

Last edited:

meeta.s09

Mar 22, 2019
Hi All,

my noc is 1215 and my ECA is Master in finance and accounting

currently I am working as a Manager Supply chain and logistics and my work experience include budgeting forecasting purchasing and other related job responsibilities under the supply chain and logistics activities

now the noc 1215 I have chosen is because my previous job title and responsibilities were supply chain assistant and supply chain officer and assistant manager supply chain so to include all these work experience in one noc so I get the max points in work I found 1215 as a best match.

the noc itself require below
Employment requirements
  • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
  • Several years of experience in the occupation supervised are usually required.
NOW the question is will my work experience and qualification will be matched?

I have not received ITA yet and EOI submitted with 68 points
Hello Sadiq,
Did you receive a reply on your EOI ?
I am in the similar boat, have done masters in Engineering but working in supply chain for past 6 years. My education does not match with my occupation, how should i go about updating my education part for SINP application ?Should i say 'yes' or 'no' to the field - Do you have a degree, diploma or certificate from a post-secondary institution in Canada related to the occupation you have chosen in your EOI?*

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
It is mandatory that your education match your NOC. It is clearly stated in the SINP EE and OID guidelines.
What about more general degrees like B.A in Psychology and Economic followed by MS Economics? My wife has these degrees and works as an Office Manager. Any idea how such cases go?