+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP processing time

cpacturan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hi everyone!!!

We applied under SINP family category last sept. 2011..we are still hoping and PRAYING for our Provincial nomination. It was my husband;s cousin who sponsored us last sep. 2011..tha last time we heard from SINP, the immigration officer said our application is still in the process..no additional documents needed at this time..goodkuck and GOD bless us all...hopefully there will be good news coming to all of us soon..

cpacturan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Good day everyone!!!!

We applied under SINP family category last Sept. 2011. The last time we heard from the SK immigration office, the immigration officer told us that our application is in the process. that was last 2 months ago if I am not mistaken. Is there anybody from this group who had been nominated already? Especially those who applied under SINP family category last Sept. 2011.
In our case, it was my husband's cousin who sponsored us. My husband don't have any job offer at all.
Please do share your timeline too. I will graetly appreciate your time and sharing.
Thank you very much. GOD bless to all of us..

stojke

Jun 10, 2013
Hello to everyone ...
I applied September 2012, I was told that they had received my application 2 months later, i was in the process and there is no answer since than!
Friend of mine, who applied same time as me was contacted to provide some more paperwork and that was it. No answare since than ... honestly, I become anxious.
I didn't handed the papers in my country, I applied directly in Regina, SK through relatives who told me that it would speed up the process. He is mine reprisentative!
I'm new to this forum, can anyone help me and explain what the CIC? How long do you thing I will wait more?
Thanks a lot in a front :)