Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Finally ..... Thanks to all and GOD. Process took 8 Months but finally it happened .

CATEGORY: OID
NOC: 2171
ITA: 31stOct., 2019
SINP POINTS: 68
SUBMISSION: 23th Dec., 2019
Application in Process : 6th June 2020
ADR:: (24th July 2020) Requested current employer experience letter on letter head and Fund proof on letter head
ADR SUBMISSION: 11th August 2020
ADR PAGE: Shows SUBMITTED
NOMINATION: 12th August 2020

Next phase : More waiting ....

Let me know if anyone has any question. Cheers
Congratulations.

Reactions: Abpswam

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
latest Draw August 14;

If candidates in the federal Express Entry pool also filled out an EOI for Saskatchewan, and they scored 69 on the SINP’s Points Assessment Grid they may have been invited in the latest draw.

Another 553 Canadian-immigration hopefuls have received invitations to apply for a provincial nomination from Saskatchewan.

The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) held its latest invitation round on August 14. Candidates were invited from the International Skilled Worker category through two subcategories: Express Entry, and Occupations In-Demand. The number of invitations fell short of being the biggest draw of the year, which was 646 invitations on February 13. However, it is the biggest draw since February 27, which issued 576 invitations, and therefore the biggest draw since the coronavirus lockdown in March.

odogwumentor

Aug 15, 2020
If your diploma and bsc correspond to your NOC but your Msc does not correspond, all assessed in the ECA. Will one's application be rejected. Also for an unborn child who is due during the sinp processing time, how does the parent represent that

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
If your diploma and bsc correspond to your NOC but your Msc does not correspond, all assessed in the ECA. Will one's application be rejected. Also for an unborn child who is due during the sinp processing time, how does the parent represent that
you get your marks according to your ECA evaluation graded, once you submit your app, later if new baby born you can send email (immigration at gov.sk.ca) with updated family form, passport birth certificate, any translation to SINP, they attached the info to your profile, but it will not visible to you.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Congratulations.
hi Dear
I am going to submit my file after receiving ITA letter. If possible please write important point which we must not forget.... I check all but even I wish to check.

Like signature ...etc. (it needs in three forms for principal applicant and in two forms for dependent)
photos (out of two in one back side write details as asked)

like this point i wish you also share if possible

mfarhankhan15

Aug 18, 2020
latest Draw August 14;

If candidates in the federal Express Entry pool also filled out an EOI for Saskatchewan, and they scored 69 on the SINP’s Points Assessment Grid they may have been invited in the latest draw.

Another 553 Canadian-immigration hopefuls have received invitations to apply for a provincial nomination from Saskatchewan.

The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) held its latest invitation round on August 14. Candidates were invited from the International Skilled Worker category through two subcategories: Express Entry, and Occupations In-Demand. The number of invitations fell short of being the biggest draw of the year, which was 646 invitations on February 13. However, it is the biggest draw since February 27, which issued 576 invitations, and therefore the biggest draw since the coronavirus lockdown in March.
Hi, since November 2019 i have filled out EOI on EE and also on SINP i have 70 points, job code 0211 but i have not received the invite in the latest SINP PNP draw. What can be the reason?

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
hello,
we should print application forms in ink jet or laser jet ?

in ink jet
quality is god but fear of moisture or any wet things touch then it will spread...
while laser print is not visible properly by default form is like that...

Advise please...

Apr 2, 2020
Noc 0124 is not selected in any of draws.my points is 67 any chance to get invitation with NOC 0124.?

Please suggest me other noc which is related to NOC 0124 and selected frequently in past draws..I want to change my NOC.

swapnil1904

Aug 19, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to start process for Canada PR through SINP. I have couple of queries. Can anyone please help here. I am software professional with 12+ years of experience

1. SINP Requirements Related to Professional Status or Licensure: not sure what is mentioned for 2173, 2175. IT job code I can think of are 2171, 2173, 2174, 2175. I mean what is SINP Requirements Related to Professional Status or Licensure? PDF says below which is not clear
Provide documentation from the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS) showing your:
  • Candidate Membership as an Associate Information Technology Professional (AITP); or
  • Certified Membership as an Information Systems Professional (I.S.P); or
  • Certified Membership as an Information Technology Certified Professional of Canada (ITCP)
which one is easy to get and what is exact process to get it?
  1. Also I am not sure how it works like SINP will say cut off is 69/70 or 68 and then whoever has those marks will submit or when they open we need to submit and then we get what is cut off?
Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil

swapnil1904

Aug 19, 2020
Hello,

I have noticed that in any of SINP dram (of from 2019 to till date) , NOC 2173 is never selected. Is there any particular reason?

Did anyone submitted application with code 2173 or 2174. Need help with respect to additional requirements for "Professional Status or Licensure"

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Finally ..... Thanks to all and GOD. Process took 8 Months but finally it happened .

CATEGORY: OID
NOC: 2171
ITA: 31stOct., 2019
SINP POINTS: 68
SUBMISSION: 23th Dec., 2019
Application in Process : 6th June 2020
ADR:: (24th July 2020) Requested current employer experience letter on letter head and Fund proof on letter head
ADR SUBMISSION: 11th August 2020
ADR PAGE: Shows SUBMITTED
NOMINATION: 12th August 2020

Next phase : More waiting ....

Let me know if anyone has any question. Cheers
How much time after this?

Tina Arni

Aug 26, 2018
Hi,
My application status changed to ‘ in process’ yesterday for SINP. But last week my EE profile became ineligible due to old IELTS score. Will this affect the process? However, I will be taking the IELTS. Can I update the score in the EE profile ?
Require urgent advice on this. Thanks in advance.

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hi,
My application status changed to ‘ in process’ yesterday for SINP. But last week my EE profile became ineligible due to old IELTS score. Will this affect the process? However, I will be taking the IELTS. Can I update the score in the EE profile ?
Require urgent advice on this. Thanks in advance.
No problem, your scores locked when you submit sinp Application.. after getting new IELTS results create new EE profile and inform SINP through email that's it.