+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello all,

Someone got below rejection from SINP. can anyone explain why they rejected due to missing Bachelors where as Highest degree was attached with ECA ?

@ashuindian - you're the Expert here so please if you can also share your thoughts !

Applicant's profile:
Bachelors in Computer Applications - 2012
MBA - Information Systems - 2018
Claimed work Experience: 2012 till date

NOC 2281 - No university degree mandatory

Person claimed 10 years of experience related to the MBA but the MBA only was completed in 2018. You can’t claim work experience completed before you actually have graduated.

shawnthesheep

Sep 23, 2022
Person claimed 10 years of experience related to the MBA but the MBA only was completed in 2018. You can’t claim work experience completed before you actually have graduated.
thanks for replying.

so if applicant has provided Bachelors degree ECA, would it have been accepted ?
Or are you saying Bachelors is not related to NOC 2281 ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thanks for replying.

so if applicant has provided Bachelors degree ECA, would it have been accepted ?
Or are you saying Bachelors is not related to NOC 2281 ?
He claimed his MBA. He cannot claim points for experience he had before it. If he had claimed just the Bachelors, then it may have been accepted but I doubt he would have been invited in the first place with a Bachelor degree.

Reactions: tdewan2007

tdewan2007

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
PNP
Have you applied for PR, at IRCC?
Dear Bob,
I have applied for PR, at IRCC on dated 15th October 2022, currently how many days it will take for providing AOR by IRCC, could you please inform me? How many months I have to wait for complete this step?

Peaceful Soul

Nov 23, 2022
SINP TIMELINE

JOB POSITION MANAGER
JUN 2022---- EXPRESS ENTRY FILED
JUL 2022---- SINP EOI SUBMITTED UNDER EXPRESS ENTRY SKILLED WORKERS
SEP 2022---- ITA RECIEVED
SEP 2022---- APPLICATION RECIEVED
NOV 2022---- EXPRESS ENTRY TEER NOC CODE UPDATED
NOV 2022---- IN PROCESS

I believe applications have started moving as new immigration reforms are being introduced in their system

Best of luck to all the applicants

WE RECIEVE WHAT WE ATTRACT, PROVIDED WE BELIEVE IN IT TRULY and sincere hard work too from one's side surely does matter:)

tdewan2007

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
PNP
I claimed points for Master’s but My 10 years Experience based on My Honors is it contradictory for me?

Peaceful Soul

Nov 23, 2022
SINP TIMELINE

JOB POSITION MANAGER
JUN 2022---- EXPRESS ENTRY FILED
JUL 2022---- SINP EOI SUBMITTED UNDER EXPRESS ENTRY SKILLED WORKERS
SEP 2022---- ITA RECIEVED
SEP 2022---- APPLICATION RECIEVED
NOV 2022---- EXPRESS ENTRY TEER NOC CODE UPDATED
NOV 2022---- IN PROCESS
DEC 2022-----APPLICATION REJECTED

REASON: The job duties mentioned in the reference letter doesn't relate to the submitted NOC code, even though the foreign work visas on ppt correspond to the submitted NOC code.

MORAL: Make sure the job duties mentioned in employers reference letter correspond to your submitted NOC code

Submitted a new SINP EOI again:)

TRY TRY TILL YOU SUCCEED

WE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES

MAKING MISTAKES IS BETTER THAN NOT TRYING

Reactions: manirulf1 and AC.R

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi folks,
i am SINP asipirant in OID category, i have a query realting to paystubs and education points.
- i have number of years of experence in hotel supervisor/chef but i get salary in cash, how i can show the pay stubs.
- i have ECA until my secondary educaion, i didn't get ECA for my post secondry 3 years diploma as they said it is non-academic education. So in this case, will i get 12 points which is last in the SINP points grid in education table, which says 12 points can be claimed if secondary education and have 2~3 years post secondary diploma, i have both (secondry edu with eca, but post secnodray diploma non-eca), my question is that can i claim 12 points? if nyone have gone through the process, pls advise.

Last edited:

AC.R

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
RPRF Generic email 12-06-2017
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi folks,
i am SINP asipirant in OID category, i have a query realting to paystubs and education points.
- i have number of years of experence in hotel supervisor/chef but i get salary in cash, how i can show the pay stubs.
- i have ECA until my secondary educaion, i didn't get ECA for my post secondry 3 years diploma as they said it is non-academic education. So in this case, will i get 12 points which is last in the SINP points grid for education table, which says 12 points can be claimed if secondary education and have 2~3 years post secondary diploma, i have both (secondry edu with eca, but post secnodray diploma non-eca), my question is that i claim 12 points? or will i get 12 points if anyone have gone through the process.
Ooo man. I hope somebody here can answer your question. My relative is in the same boat. There is no record of employement in Pakistan whatsoever other than big corporations and Govt Departments.
I wonder what does sinp accempt for proof of employement.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
hello all,

Someone got below rejection from SINP. can anyone explain why they rejected due to missing Bachelors where as Highest degree was attached with ECA ?

@ashuindian - you're the Expert here so please if you can also share your thoughts !

Applicant's profile:

Now the new NOC cede is 22220 for Computer Network and Web Technician.
Employment requirements
  • Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required.
University degree is not asked, but college diploma is necessary which must be ECA certified. Your BCA 2012 is not ECA certified, that's why application is rejected.

shawnthesheep

Sep 23, 2022
Now the new NOC cede is 22220 for Computer Network and Web Technician.
Employment requirements
  • Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required.
University degree is not asked, but college diploma is necessary which must be ECA certified. Your BCA 2012 is not ECA certified, that's why application is rejected.
Thanks for replying.

are you saying experience should start after college diploma which should be ECA verified ?

Mirimu

Nov 30, 2022
hello all,

Applicant's profile:

IRCC asks applicants to submit only their highest completed credential for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). Please review the notes below to determine which credentials you should send. To avoid delays, do not send additional documents unless they are requested by WES.

Learn what to send based on your highest completed credential:

If you have a doctorate (PhD)...

You do not need to submit your bachelor’s degree or master’s degree for evaluation.

If you have a master’s degree…
You do not need to submit your bachelor’s degree for evaluation.

If you have a bachelor’s degree…
You do not need to submit your secondary school credential for evaluation.