+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hello,

This is for the SINP EE route, to claim the 20 point for close relatives in Saskatchewan. Does that work? Thanks for clarifying.
Hi!

Yes, you can claim the 20 points for close relatives in Saskatchewan under the SINP EE route. However, the close relative must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who is living in Saskatchewan and is not supporting any other family relatives at the time of your application.

The close relative must also meet the following requirements:
  • They must be a parent, sibling, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin, grandparent, or step-family member or in-laws of the same relationships.
  • They must be living in Saskatchewan.
  • They must not be supporting any other family relatives.
If the close relative meets these requirements, you can claim the 20 points for close relatives in Saskatchewan on your SINP EE application. This will give you an additional 20 points, which could help you qualify for a nomination from Saskatchewan.

I hope this clarifies things.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Anyone submitted in June and July see any movement in their application? How much time does it take normally to see any action taken on the application?

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
Hi I applied under the SINP program.
AR: 30th March 2022. Got AOR on the 1st of Nov. 2022. MP Feb 2023. I am outland.
Is anyone on the same timeline with me?
Any idea how much longer we have to wait for portal 1?

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Any May, Jun or July applicants who have seen any movement in their applications? Can you share your timelines so that we can gauge which months files are in process now. My AR is 9th July.

Thanks

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
Any May, Jun or July applicants who have seen any movement in their applications? Can you share your timelines so that we can gauge which months files are in process now. My AR is 9th July.

Thanks
No Movement. AR since 11th June.

Oma@1

May 4, 2023
Hi guys so my application got cancelled because of incompleteness and I got nomination from sinp. I have already open a new Express Entry Profile and sent a letter to Sinp to transfer my nomination. Please does anyone know how long it will take for sinp to transfer the nomination points to my EE profile and how long does it take?
Has anyone been in this situation before? Kindly assist guys i feel so depressed

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Hello all,

My friend is planning to apply for SINP under NOC 10021 banking manager. He has done a 6 months diploma in more than 10 years back and MBA 3.5 years back. His diploma is only 6 months. SINP states they need atheist 1 year diploma, degree or certificate. His MBA is 1 year and already got his ECA credential for Masters degree. His noc code first two requirement states the below.
  • "A university degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, economics or a related field is usually required.
  • A master's degree in business administration, finance or management science may be required for the management of large commercial loans."
In this case can he claim his 10 years work experience from his diploma completion? Or only 3 years experience after MBA?

And does he needs to do ECA for his 6 months diploma?

Please advise.

@Naturgrl

Thank you.

Last edited:

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Hello all,

My friend is planning to apply for SINP under NOC 10021 banking manager. He has done a 6 months diploma in more than 10 years back and MBA 3.5 years back. His diploma is only 6 months. SINP states they need atheist 1 year diploma, degree or certificate. His MBA is 1 year and already got his ECA credential for Masters degree. His noc code first two requirement states the below.
  • "A university degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, economics or a related field is usually required.
  • A master's degree in business administration, finance or management science may be required for the management of large commercial loans."
In this case can he claim his 10 years work experience from his diploma completion? Or only 3 years experience after MBA?

Please advise.

Thank you.
For SINP you can only claim points from when you became eligible for that NOC code under which you are applying. So if the requirement is minimum 1 year diploma, then a 6 month diploma will not qualify. In this case, you can claim points for 3 years and not 10 as far as I know.

Reactions: IF321

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
For SINP you can only claim points from when you became eligible for that NOC code under which you are applying. So if the requirement is minimum 1 year diploma, then a 6 month diploma will not qualify. In this case, you can claim points for 3 years and not 10 as far as I know.
Thank you for your feedback. In this case, does he needs to do an ECA for the 6 months diploma?

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Hello all,

Please advise.

@Naturgrl

Thank you.
Hello, if anyone can comment on this that would be really appreciated. Thank you