Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2017
LANDED..........
04-10-2017
I have also applied on Oct 24, 2016 for SINP - OID for 0213.

My status on Oct 25, 2016 - Application Received.

My status on October 28, 2016 - In Process

Hope to get good news soon.

All the best to all!

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
Hi All,
We are new to this forum as well.

My wife is the principle applicant. We are also trying to apply in SINP PNP OID category. We have an agent to help us too. Unfortunately we are not able to know when this SINP is opened. Even the agent is also not expert in this. Can anyone please share your experience with us...???
1. As per your calculation when can be the next SINP OID reopen..?
2. At what time (Indian time) will the SINP OID open..??
3. What time did you all submit the application on the 24th Oct 2016..?
4. What preparations (apart from the doc submission) have you done to submit your file in SINP OID...?

Please advice, it will be a big help for us if you share your thoughts.

"Parthvdesai" gave me some tips and advice and I really thank him for that. I post this above message to be in this thread.

Congrats for those who did the submission and please do help us too....!!!

Thank you all.

Moore

Nov 4, 2016
Hi all,

I got my application submitted on the 24th Oct, can you add my number on whatsapp pls. +2348171881417.
Has anyone application changed from application received to "in process"

think0911

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
richadigesh said:
Hi All,
We are new to this forum as well.

My wife is the principle applicant. We are also trying to apply in SINP PNP OID category. We have an agent to help us too. Unfortunately we are not able to know when this SINP is opened. Even the agent is also not expert in this. Can anyone please share your experience with us...???
1. As per your calculation when can be the next SINP OID reopen..?
2. At what time (Indian time) will the SINP OID open..??
3. What time did you all submit the application on the 24th Oct 2016..?
4. What preparations (apart from the doc submission) have you done to submit your file in SINP OID...?

Please advice, it will be a big help for us if you share your thoughts.

"Parthvdesai" gave me some tips and advice and I really thank him for that. I post this above message to be in this thread.

Congrats for those who did the submission and please do help us too....!!!

Thank you all.
I would suggest you to avoid agent in this process and it's very critical and try to prepare all documents by yourself only
1) there is no calculation regarding intake opening, they opened thrice in oct and none in sept so no comment on that
2) time is not certain, they can open in evening or late nite, it's up to them
For point 3 and 4) check the site regularly and all forms should be prepared
All the best

Please share your current status about EE profile and points

Moore

Nov 4, 2016
Hi all,

Has anyone got his documents send via mail uploaded to his application. Kindly inform pls.

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
think0911 said:
I would suggest you to avoid agent in this process and it's very critical and try to prepare all documents by yourself only
1) there is no calculation regarding intake opening, they opened thrice in oct and none in sept so no comment on that
2) time is not certain, they can open in evening or late nite, it's up to them
For point 3 and 4) check the site regularly and all forms should be prepared
All the best

Please share your current status about EE profile and points
Hi
Our points was 451 and my wife's DOB is on Oct 6th. Automatically they deducted 5 points from the total CRS and currently we are in 446 points....
:(
I once again wrote the IELTS last Saturday, to support my wife's points, 2 years back I wrote and now it will expire in Nov 23rd, so before the points get deducted again from 446 I wrote it and waiting for the results. Agent say I need to get just minimal marks, but I believe there wont be any hike from the points of 446.
For SINP OID we have applied in 2171 NOC category.

Please let me know if this is what information you were looking for from us...??

Thank you all,

yashumehta

May 8, 2016
you dont need crs points or ee no for oid. as far as ielts date is valid and u score equal or more than 60 , you are good to go. no need to calculate crs points.

i hope this clears ur query.

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
yashumehta said:
you dont need crs points or ee no for oid. as far as ielts date is valid and u score equal or more than 60 , you are good to go. no need to calculate crs points.

i hope this clears ur query.
Thank you YASHUMEHTA....

So what I understand is
1. We need to sit in front of the system, monitoring the SINP screen closely every hour.
2. Once we see the OID is opened, we hit the submit button in which all the docs are uploaded and kept ready.

Please advice what will appear next to the Intl Skilled Worker - OID category ONCE IT REOPENS..???
Just want to make sure that IT WILL BE NOTICEABLE once it is opened, we dont wanna miss the chance, thats why.. ;D

Thank you,

yashumehta

May 8, 2016
richadigesh said:
Thank you YASHUMEHTA....

So what I understand is
1. We need to sit in front of the system, monitoring the SINP screen closely every hour.
2. Once we see the OID is opened, we hit the submit button in which all the docs are uploaded and kept ready.

Please advice what will appear next to the Intl Skilled Worker - OID category ONCE IT REOPENS..???
Just want to make sure that IT WILL BE NOTICEABLE once it is opened, we dont wanna miss the chance, thats why.. ;D

Thank you,
it will simply state that sinp oid is open currently and accepting new applications at this time.

danimrb

Oct 15, 2016
richadigesh said:
Thank you YASHUMEHTA....

So what I understand is

Thank you,
You do not have to stand permanently in front of your desktop. The program opens only in working days at 8am Sask time. You have to be fast, because the quota is filled very quickly.